Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 16,251

Void

Knuckles wrote:

@Void I don't know, we all use pretty high valued weapons, and remember my 340 raptors w/ OD +8 and Health +6? :3

You think they would allow you to tank 342 damage combos more than once? :3

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

@Void Good luck with that. . LJM and Emmy tend to dominate these matches with the new first being 3rd. And most of the time, we are fine with OHKO's but, when you spam em, then nothing good will come of it. >.>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof_Clayton

@HM Sorry! After playing you in kiu it said you were last online a day ago.
@RPG Taurus Arm: 6★ Melee, OD 8, Health 6 (I think its 6 maybe 4) and melee combo 4. As a weakener he had DCS -2.
I just learned @Amanzio was about 200 kos away from 100,000 last night, so he was going all out on us. u.u Sorry about that, but I didnt invite him, he joined.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I don't mind @Amanzio joining again, I bet I can best him one -on- one, with out any free kills for him to steal. The harder the player, the better the game.
I already beated alot of Taurus Arm users with my End-All Arm, or any of my Dark type weapons, I'm good with all classes. The key to victory is freezing!
This will be the beginning of his humiliation, and the ending of his worthless existance....soon all will realize my madness.

@Happymask
There was so much madness going on, I didn't even know how I got daybraker in my hands, you were just unlucky to be in front of me when it happen
Also, it takes alot of guts using a DoomCannon, thats a hard weapon to use, and one of my fav, still working on mines.
The best DoonCannon would need high Def, and weaking powers, since DoomCannon charge shot hits you a bunch of times, and with weaking, it will finish you off in one full shot.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Sounds like a great battle, I'm going to leave this topic for the rest of the day or week or something for reasons I will explain at a differant time.

EDIT: I'm not leaving for 3 months.
EDIT #2: I should be back on the topic tomorrow. I'll still be on backlog too.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Yikes! Maybe it's just me but a couple of these weapons sound painfully cheap...
Perhaps I should wait and judge from experience, assuming I get a chance to fight you all.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Void

CEOJumpMad wrote:

I don't mind @Amanzio joining again, I bet I can best him one -on- one, with out any free kills for him to steal. The harder the player, the better the game.
I already beated alot of Taurus Arm users with my End-All Arm, or any of my Dark type weapons, I'm good with all classes. The key to victory is freezing!
This will be the beginning of his humiliation, and the ending of his worthless existance....soon all will realize my madness.

@Happymask
There was so much madness going on, I didn't even know how I got daybraker in my hands, you were just unlucky to be in front of me when it happen
Also, it takes alot of guts using a DoomCannon, thats a hard weapon to use, and one of my fav, still working on mines.
The best DoonCannon would need high Def, and weaking powers, since DoomCannon charge shot hits you a bunch of times, and with weaking, it will finish you off in one full shot.

J love playing against people with the Doom Cannon, when people get hit by it, it's pretty much a free kill if you've got a good fast staff.
@Clayton, how can melee attacks be spammed?
I also tend to ambush people.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Void

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Yikes! Maybe it's just me but a couple of these weapons sound painfully cheap...
Perhaps I should wait and judge from experience, assuming I get a chance to fight you all.

All weapons have weapons good at countering them, along with power-ups that are made to go against specific strategies with said weapon, skill at the game in the end makes a big difference, you can get a weapon that has 6 stars in one category for about 200 points, and then completely mulch a field of people with 300+ value weapons, I've gotten 15 player kills once (I died once because I forgot to activate Whacha-m-kall it heal)in a situation like that because people were only using bows and staves.

DreamyViridi

@Void
That's very true. I'm not fond of Energy Chargers and my Melee Set's Black Hole and Power Thief powers have countered that strategy on many occasions.
BTW, Pisces Heal?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

@JumpMad Thanks! mine needs a good charge shot modifier, and then you better watch out! >:3
@Prof_Clayton I hid my online status, because I was playing someone that I rarely get to see. Then I forgot to turn it back on.

Void

@Luigi, yeah, thats it.
So what weapons are people fond of using online most of the time? I use tons of different weapons, and usually change each in between each match.

Happy_Mask

Great reaper palm, doom cannon, darkness bow, and I used to use a babel club, before it was mandatiory for me to upgrade to above 270 value weapons. ( as it's almost impossible to win without one. )

Knuckles

Void wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Void I don't know, we all use pretty high valued weapons, and remember my 340 raptors w/ OD +8 and Health +6? :3

You think they would allow you to tank 342 damage combos more than once? :3

I personally think it would, but I havent had anyone to really test it with. Health +6 doubles my health, according to @Ruceyod, and OD +8 is just too good

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

No,.178/ 9-19-12
Samurai Blade
Ranged: 1 1/2 Stars
Melee: 2 Stars
Value: 195
Standing Continuous Fire +2
Item Attack +1
Hearts Bonus +1
Gem to Weapon: -7400
Gem to Hearts: +76

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

Happy_Mask wrote:

Great reaper palm, doom cannon, darkness bow, and I used to use a babel club, before it was mandatiory for me to upgrade to above 270 value weapons. ( as it's almost impossible to win without one. )

Viridi Claws value 222...

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

But with a club, it really needs to be in the top percentage, because club users are reeeeeeeally easy to take out.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.