Forward-dash cont. fire +4
Item attack +1
Gem to Weapon: -28800
Gem to Hearts: +210

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

Knuckles

@geneon101 Thanks for posting, I can't wait to play some more KI:U tonight. I'm on Ch. 16 I believe, ended my night with a cliffhanger, and can't wait to resume. The real reason I asked for a little break, was I got 3 ??? gems straight and that put a damper on my gaming life. Solution, play through more KI:U
Also, just want to say if anyone wants to post after this week, just ask me in advance I honestly don't mind if you want to post, and think it's great you want to be involved here!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

Hello, couldn't help but notice you were listing all the Kid Icarus Spotpass weapons, mind if I help out?

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Knuckles

sonicman1011 wrote:

Hello, couldn't help but notice you were listing all the Kid Icarus Spotpass weapons, mind if I help out?

Hi, Im @Knuckles and I'm in charge of this forum, and no we wouldn't mind at all
@geneon101 is posting weapons this week and is my right hand man, and I'm sure he wouldnt mind if you posted tomorrow, but this week is up to him. Dont disrespect the ninja! XD
@Sherman is our techie if you will, finding the streetpass and spotpass glitches and brutally taking advantage of them
@RPGShaymin is our weapons reviewer and he is [ in my opinon at this time] the best fighter of all of us online
So no we wouldn't mind if you joined our forum at all, in fact if you can update the first few days [ if possible] that would be great! We just need the Gems to Weapons and Hearts!
Also If you want to get involved in our fights, leave your friend code in the signature spot and will add you for our next fight

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles Thanks alot . I'll put my FC in my signature. So, just to clarify, you want me to post just the weapon prices?
Edit: Updated my signature with my FC, adding you now.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

geneon101

Day: 49
Name: Darkness Bow
Ranged: ★★★☆
Melee:
Value: 206
Buffs: Shot homing +3
Walking speed +4
Gem to Weapon: -9300
Gem to Hearts: +93

geneon101

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 Thanks for posting

anytime

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 is posting weapons this week and is my right hand man, and I'm sure he wouldnt mind if you posted tomorrow

i dont mind at all.
you can post Day 50 as a welcome
just please do it in this format:

Day:
Name:
Ranged:
Melee:
Value:
Buffs:
Gem to Weapon: -
Gem to Hearts: +

[heres the characters for the stars: ☆ ★]

sonicman1011 wrote:

@Knuckles Thanks alot . I'll put my FC in my signature. So, just to clarify, you want me to post just the weapon prices?
Edit: Updated my signature with my FC, adding you now.

fill in all of the blanks for the template. i literally have it saved as a .txt on my desktop, much easier
i added ya as well

geneon101

sonicman1011 wrote:

3DS Friend Code: 4854 - 6552 - 6409

im getting a "The friend code you entered is not valid."
please 2x check you code

Sonicman

@geneon101 Checking my FC and alrighty, I'll get day 50 . Actually, I don't have a computer at the moment, using my 3DS to post, but I will still use the same layout for posting the weapon.
P.S. I am working on a custom weapon for PvP, but it's not finished, so I will be using some crappy beam claws until then :l.
Edit: Fixed my FC, sorry 'bout that :l.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Sherman

Hello and welcome, @sonicman1011. I think what @Knuckles mean is that there are some gem weapons that we missed to document properly. They were converted to hearts or weapon before checking this values (gem to weapon and gem to hearts). If you see some gems with this values missing in here, and you've got the missing info, please share it, so we can add it.

About posting freely, well, that won't do. Mainly, it's @Knuckles job, then, if he can't, it goes to @geneon. Then, if he can't, it's usualy free for the one who can. This is to have a better control of the topic. You can ask if you want to post a new gem, that's how we all do it =D

Tried to add you, @sonicman1011, but aparently your code is wrong =/

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman is our techie if you will, finding the streetpass and spotpass glitches and brutally taking advantage of them

Two weeks getting double Palutena's and stealing my buddy's streetpass gems. My gems rack is almost full XD I haven't sold or fused any though =/ I actually don't know what to do with all this gems, haha. I don't kno if I get some reward by converting to hearts lots of gems in one go, so I'm waiting to get a little more =D

Getting a little better at playing. Just finished Chapter 1 at lv 9 =D Need better weapons, thats what I need now XDDD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sonicman

@Sherman Try again, the code is right, 4854 - 6552 - 4609. Also, I'm only doing the weapon tomorrow I think...

Sonicman

geneon101

sonicman1011 wrote:

@geneon101 Edit: Fixed my FC, sorry 'bout that :l.

all good

sonicman1011 wrote:

Also, I'm only doing the weapon tomorrow I think...

correct

Sherman wrote:

I don't kno if I get some reward by converting to hearts lots of gems in one go, so I'm waiting to get a little more =D

palutena's treasure hunt: "Fuse weapon gems 10 times."
12th column 6th row

Sonicman

@Sherman Try a laser staff, 6 in range, 0 in melee, +4 Recovery Effect, +8 Overall Defense, been working on one for a couple of days, almost finished .

Sonicman

RPGShaymin

Oooooh, a staff user.
I'd be glad to add you, check in my sig, and good luck!
I'll do it eventually, that bow is nice.
EDIT: I'm on right now, if you want to test your skills.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin Added, and staffs are the best for both solo and together in my opinion. The staff above is for solo, thinking of something more like a flintlock with Standing and Dash Ch. Shot for together .
Edit: I'll play a round, gotta hit the hay after though, 10:45 PM here, been up since 5 AM .
Another Edit: Nice Staff! You pwned me and my crappy claws :l, still working on my custom staff, but GG anyways.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Knuckles

@sonicman1011 I'll add you, and I believe my forum friends got everything I missed.
Also @Sherman is right on both things, past posts, and tomorrow. But if you ever want to post a day, just ask and I'll say yes no matter what , I'll just post to let everyone know I've seen your post, and approve!
BTW love your Avatar pic Now all we need is a Tails member, and maybe a Shadow member, and were set Sega Style!

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles Alright, I'll get tomorrow and ask whenever I wanna post. And your Avatar is nice, too (despite my deep hatred for the game that pic comes from .)

Sonicman

Knuckles

@sonicman1011 Believe me I know, I like the graphic pics similar to this one, and hate the '06 game. Shame it was his 15th anniversary game
Also Happy 50 Day Anniversary Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons Forum! I made it a day before the weapons came out to get a little awareness for the forum, and now I have at least 5 friends on this forum who will post regularly!
Thank you guys for making this a popular forum, we are at 378 posts at this time, and have at least 6500 views in 50 days on a daily "free" weapon forum! So Thanks to All of You!

The Master Emeraloggery

geneon101

Knuckles wrote:

Happy 50 Day Anniversary Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons Forum! I made it a day before the weapons came out to get a little awareness for the forum, and now I have at least 5 friends on this forum who will post regularly!
Thank you guys for making this a popular forum, we are at 378 posts at this time, and have at least 6500 views in 50 days on a daily "free" weapon forum! So Thanks to All of You!

glad to be part of it

also if your trying to find that specific weapon heres a fusing guide:
http://www.dayonepatch.com/index.php?/topic/48949-kid-icarus-...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.