Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 16,251

Late

3Dash wrote:

Lol...
Hey anybody, how do you turn words like "My log of Backkery" or "Popular KI:U Thread" into links?

(url=insert url here)My log of Backkery(/url)
Just make sure you put [ ] instead of ( ).

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Sherman

Hi, guy, how are you? Just checking in. Hey, have any of you used Petite Computer? I wanna make some games, need some input on this one. Is it any good? I already know some programming, so I'll need to learn Basic, but it's doable. Wanna make an RPG or a Strategy or a Beat 'em up. What do you think of the app?

P.S.: @Ruceyod is a girl =3

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

Hi everyone :>

@Prof_Clayton It have nothing to do with Internet. If you didn't know that I would be gone by August 13th then you probably don't know my story.
Well...
Since February 21st, college students in my city were on strike, so colleges were close. Nobody knew when this strike will end. Well, it lasted for 6 months. (5 months of Kid Icarus, yay). Normally, we would return at the beginning of September to begin a new session (your equivalent is semester I think?) but we never finished the previous one. So we got back to school earlier and we will finish it at the end of September. Then, we will start right away what we should have start in September in October. My Christmas vacation will be shorten from 1 month to 2 weeks, and yada yada changes. Colleges' schedule will be back to normal in a year.

TL;DR, Schedule is tight.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Link-Rogers

Its time to kick some A**!!

PSN I.D: Link-Rogers
3DS: 5284-1957-7276
Game Center: Mr_Buttons
Favorite Game Companies: Telltale Games, Square Enix, Nintendo, Playstation/Sony

Knuckles

@LBL Hello, you sound like you would like to fight.

@Ruceyod Hope you can survive school

@Everyone I think @Sonicman will be coming back soon! He changed his status message to "coming back soon" so hopefully he has worked everything out.

@Prof_Clayton_and_AlexBlack I have both days covered for you

@Happy_Mask Tomorrow you are subbing for @3Dash, remember

@Late Just curious have you been lurking for 5ish months, or just stopped by for @3Dashs question. P.S. Thanks for posting the Viper Blade

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

@Happy_Mask. I got my number of kills over 9000 tonight. (For me, on the west coat of the usa, that is.)
Excuse made.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

@Void THANK YOU!
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles Well, school took a lot of my time away, thursday night I was barely on 3ds So I'll post it after my race today. :3
@Ruceyod Oh D: I only knew ypu were on strike, not the rest. Hope you (try to) have fun. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

The early bird catches the worm!
I have a full case and since no ones posted any weapons I can't say for sure on this one but here we go I guess...
Electroshock Arm
Ranged: 1 star
Melee: 3 stars
Value: 249
Modifiers: Shaking +2, Evasion +3, Backward-dash charge shot +4, melee dash attack +3
Gem to weapon: -19000
Gem to hearts: +172

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Late

@Knuckles: I just visited this thread to see if it's still alive and noticed 3Dash's question so I answered it. Haven't touched Uprising for months. I remember it being really good but somehow I have not touched it after I got bored for the first time. I should revisit Uprising sometime soon.
It was my duty to post the Viper Blade information. You're welcome.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Knuckles

@Late Thanks for answering my questions, and I love your avatar.

@Happy_Mask Well if you want to post 6 gems, Aurum Blade, Stealth Claws, Boom Orbitars, Scorpio Staff and Great Reaper Palm. BTW set the date back to get multiple gems on the same day, so 2 electroshock arms, if thats right.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.