Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles @PikminMonster lost kiu. @sherman & @geneon are too busy @terios is lazy/depressed/in sk chat @ruceyod ....who knows @spire deserted us like @ljm @teejay and emeralds. @rpg is doing who knows what, @retro_on_the_go is here, but not as often due to inactivity. @alexblack will pop in and say hello. Im here until the thread dies or is locked. And we have the random lurker or 2. Any corrections/questions?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles same. Hopefully this thread sees some more activity! ^-^
also, can you please re-send me all the stationaries? (if you dont mind). I deleted the extra data so that I could save 700 blocks, lol.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

TeeJay

Prof_Clayton wrote:

who knows @spire deserted us like @ljm @teejay and emeralds.

Wait wait what? I've been very busy and haven't had nearly as much time to be near my computer since I moved. But I'm always lurking.

And I never see you guys online playing KI:U when I'm playing.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Happy_Mask

Is this thread some way of organizing matches or something? (I feel like such a noob asking that...) If so, I would be happy to join in on an online match as I can't find anyone to play with -_-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

LordJumpMad

I'm still here, you guys don't want to fight us >:[
Everytime we ask to fight, you ingore us >:[
Maybe if you guys didn't start this thread, to be jerks to other people, maybe they would have beeen more. u_u

This thread started to become a KI clan, and then a thread to praise ruceyod, and watch sherman act the fool.
And then I join, raise hell, and then you guys didn't want to play anymore, and thats mostly why spire left after I put him in his place.
For a thread about Streetpass, not much of that was going on, and if you guys wish to regain this thread back to what it was, booming with people wanted to play, then maybe you shouldn't have chase them all away.

I on the other hand will be happy to face anyone who dare stand up to me. to meet face-to-face on the battlefield!
And another thing, you guys take a win or lose too seriously, I find it to be very pity to brag, and hunt someone over a win, I don't mind it, but you have done it to others, and made them dislike the game.

Well Knuckles, you started this thread, I'm sure your not gonna let it end like this, are you?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Reply Time!
@TeeJay You're alive!
@Happy-Mask We post the spotpass weapons daily, and then this kinda turned into the NL kiu thread. So we really just do all kiu chat here, we arrange battles, stratigies, etc. :3
@LJM So many things wrong you said.
1.) I join you everytime I see you fighting, what do you mean I dont want to fight? 0.o
2.) I obviously don't ignore you
3.) Uh... start the thread to be jerks? How have I been a jerk? And @knuckles started it, I joined like a month ago. >.>
4.) Started to be a KI clan? We post spotpass weapons.... What?
5.) What did Sherman do? 0.o
6.) Spire left for the Colors!3d community, and he is mainly on 3dsforums.com not here, I still talk to him there. He started a clan this week. :3
7.) "For a thread about Streetpass"? 0.0 spotpass >.<
8.)Most people left because they got bored with kiu, how'd they get scared away?
9.) I'd be glad to fight, it's been a while.
10.) Sorry if you can't count this high (), but we are trying not to have the thread die. :/

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Happy-Mask Prof said it as it is.

@LJM Well when you ask, my wifi is always slow, and when you go on about how you are blah, blah, blah
As for a fight, how about a value 300+ battle for mining? Also there is nothing wrong with having fun after the battle

I'll advertise via swapnote when we work out a date and time. As for me, I am good all week but thursday. I'm in a bit of a pickle because everyone is 2-3 hours ahead of me So 6:00PM PST tomorrow, 300+, friends only?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles Sounds good, as long as its tomorrow. And you dont need to send me all the stationaries, but can I have the LoZ one and the Ocean? (my favs.) Thank you if you do

Welcome to my signature.

Happy_Mask

Ah, well in that case, "room for one more?"

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles If he replies before I add him, then I won't get it as he never pressed send to me.
Again GGs! You're really good! ^_^
@Happy_Mask Curious- what weapons do you use? :3 Unless you want the element of surprise

Welcome to my signature.

LordJumpMad

Knuckles wrote:

As for a fight, how about a value 300+ battle for mining? Also there is nothing wrong with having fun after the battle

What do you mean by this, are you saying that, if everyone has a 300+ value weapons, the winner will always get a good high valeu weapon

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Happy_Mask

@Prof_Clayton I generally use my darkness bow, with a value of 293. It has five and a half stars in range and has melee defense plus one, confusion plus three, evasion plus two, backward dash charge shot plus one, standing continuous fire plus two and power attack plus one. That's the weapon I use most, although I also have a few clubs with values of over 300 which I use in light vs. Dark sometimes.
@Knuckles I'll add you

LordJumpMad

I have a game open, if anyone wants to join, just bring your highest value weapon.
I'll be in the match, but can't play at the moment, so have fun with my life less body untill I get back.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.