Ranged: ★☆
    Melee: ★
    Value: 242
    Running Speed + 2
    Backward-Dash Chg. Shot + 3
    Power Attack + 3
    Gem ⇒ Hearts: 158 Hearts.
    Gem ⇒ Weapon: -16600 Hearts.
    Rating: Use either for fusion or grind for hearts.

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Knuckles Drill Arm opinion noted.
@Ruceyod Ah, I see, well, I was wanting it for my DCS Reapettes. Shaking + Weakening would be fun! Ok, NOW I think I've got it all figured out. CQC is Close Quarters Combat. I prefer homing over power, but not TOO much over. Orbitars, Palms, and Bows are my favorites, thinking about a Fortune Bow.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sonicman

@Knuckles Hmm, I was wanting to use it for CQC, not melee. Couldn't I use Side-Dash Ch. to apply a status effect, then finish with Forward-Dash Ch.?

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman Yes, you very much could. I just like to make my way towards enemys 1st by shooting drill bits, then melee them. If the aren't already dead, backwards dash. And repeat.
Man, I need a new drill arm

@Prof_Clayton Still stalking me I see.
Why was your Status Message Knuckles went offline? I didn't check what was said earlier, and was offline when I checked it

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles I opened a room, and like 20 people were online. @sonicman joined and keft, we were only 2/6 players. He said not enough people, and I agreed, and ended by saying something like knuckles didnt join. Dan asked (like always) Clay can I have fc? :3 Plzplzplzplz? I said , knuckles went offline. :3
@sonicman What about a phone in your message? Who is phone? ?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton It's a trollpasta. Google is your friend (don't got too far in creepypasta if you're easily frightened.)

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Knuckles

Well it seems everyone lost there voic......... wait, you could still type. Does the cat have your............ hands? You know, your mostly all cat lovers, and petting your cats can be distracting.

So I have a fusion question. I perfer to isolate the mods I want, then fusion loop. Well here's my problem. I can only get 2 mods I want on my weapons, and the have few stars, 2-3ish. So how an I improve my fusion technique? Or does it need to be changed altogether?

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Your Playing Dead made me the only target, so it was 3 vs 1. That was painful T_T. But, it's funny how when I find myself alone against one player, I kick their butt easily!

For your question, use a Group 3 for every fusion. I can't really help you more, it depends on your materials...remember, limit the choices of the fusion calculator.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Thanks! Choices means same mods on each weapon right?

Also sorry! I'm off of my game. I keep on practicing with other weapons against others that would be destroyed by you guys. Funny I pulled out a Standing Still staff, and nailed Tærbear when he was Pit for roughly 400 damage I believe
Only once though, I wish I could say skill but lucky shot

Also on Flintlocks and Knuckle Staves what does Shot Range do to the damage? Make it to where it used to deal like 100 at 20 meters to 125 at 20 meters, or just give you a longer range to fire, therefore more damage. Thanks.
Hope you were all playing dead like I do online today

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Yes, be willing to sacrifice good mods! I don't worry much thanks to the shop. Hearts are more my concern...

About Shot Range+3, yes your first explanation, it's % base.
Untitled

So, Shot Range- is actually good for weapons that gain power as it travel contrary to popular belief.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I've decided that I'm in love with Orbitars. Can you give me a description of each? Shock and Fairy are catching my eye.

Sonicman

Knuckles

No.125/ 7-25-12
Shock Orbitars
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: ★
Value: 242
Running Speed +2
Backwards Dash Charge Shot +3
Power Attack +3
Gem to Weapon: -16600
Gem to Hearts: +158

No. 126/ 7-26-12
Halo Club
Ranged: ★
Melee: ★★★★☆
Value: 304
Paralysis +2
Running Speed +4
Item Speed +4
Recovery Effect +2
Effect Duration +1
Gem to Weapon: -74500
Gem to Hearts: +323

No. 127/ 7-27-12
EZ Cannon
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 186
Shot Homing +3
Gem to Weapon: -6200
Gem to Hearts: +65

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Sonicman You sound like you're forcing yourself to love Orbitars...
They're the most interesting weapon class in my opinion. Their playing style seem to vary greatly and are comparable to other classes.
Great choice of Orbitars, Fairy is my ultimate weakness.

The descriptions are from my experience, I did not use any guide/chart as I managed to lose all the links...
Also, I couldn't do some testing; I don't own most Orbitars

2HKO because Orbitars shoot 2 shots
Stars mean Range Stars
I would easily reccomend Shot Range+3 for all

Fairy Orbitars
Features: Quick Charge, Confusion, Gain power as shots travel
Reccomendation: Standing Charge Shot+4, Shot Range+3
Common Strategy: Playing Dead, Slip Shot, Energy Charge

Shock Orbitars
Features: Homing, Paralyse, 2HKO with 6 Stars+Dash Forward Charge Shot+4, Gain power as shots travel
Reccomendation: Shot Range+3

Guardian Orbitars
Features: Shot Cancellation, Big HitBox
Common Strategy: Black Hole, Freezing

EyeTrack Orbitars
Features: Homing
Reccomendation: Shot Range+3, Shot Cancellation
Common Strategy: Slip Shot

Paw Pad Orbitars
Features: Bouncing, Quick Charge, Shot Cancellation(?), Gain power as shots travel
Reccomendation: Standing Charge Shot

Jet Stream Orbitars
Features: Push/Jump the fighter, 2HKO with 6 stars+Dash Forward Charge Shot+4, Shot Cancellation(?), Big HitBox, Gain power as shots travel(Charge Shot)
Additional Details: No Homing

Boom Orbitars
Features: Bouncing, Heavy Damage, lose power as shots travel
Reccomendation: Either Standing Continuous Fire or Foward Dash Charge Shot
Common Strategy: While all Boom Orbitars I've seen only Foward Dash Charge Shot, I Standing Continuous Fire with AutoReticle+Slip Shot
Additional Details: No Homing, during Standing Continuous Fire your speed decreases greatly but you can tap the shooting button repeatly to avoid this.

Gemini Orbitars
Features: Homing
Common Strategy: Same as EyeTrack, their biggest difference is that Gemini's shots doesn't loop but travel a lot faster than EyeTrack.
Additional Details: They laugh

Centurion Obitars
Features: 2HKO with 6 stars+Dash Charge Shot+4, lose power as shots travel
Reccomendation: Tirelessness/Stamina
Common Strategy: Bows' strategy
Additional Details: They're like a mix of Bow and Palm. Backward Charge shoots Shields that deals 200(?) each with 6 stars. Forward Charge shoots quick arrows with little homing. Both forward and backward hurt a lot. In all the weapons I have experience with, this weapon have the lowest Stamina ever.

Standard Orbitars
Features: Gain power as shots travel

Arlon Orbitars
Features: Gain power as shots travel, Big HitBox(Charge Shot)

Aurum Orbitars
Features: Fast Shot

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Thanks! Fairy Orbitars look epic, as do Shock. Gemini look interesting. They all look awesome, I can't choose which one I like best! Any recommendations?

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Well, you did want a weapon with good power and homing, so go for Shock Orbitars? Maybe one with Shot Cancellation+1 because the shots are bound to get cancelled with their huge hitbox and slow speed.

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.