Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton Melee IS counterable, but it's so difficult, that it's just game-breaking. Similar to Eyetracks and Angel Bows. Something that has almost no counter is Aries+Melee, however.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

@Sonicman My point exactly. Melee is counterable in numerous ways with lots of weapons. Eyetracks can be bested with in peril autododge, tirelessness, and breif invincibility to name a few. Angel bows are the same, with bumbelbee. Aries & Melee can also be countered, bumbelbee, breif invincibility, in peril autododge, etc.
See what I mean?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

EyeTracks? Brief Invincibility/Shot Cancellation/Brawler Claws/Staves/Guardian Orbitars. Good games.
I turn my Raptor Claws into a Brawler Claws; it's perfect against EyeTracks.
Speed+4 for faster approach while Continuous Fire or simply running
Effect Duration+4 for longer Brief Invincibility
and 6 Melee Stars and Melee Combo+4 for maximum damage
The problem is, I run Aries Armour and it only spawn after 274 value IIRC and my Claws are 273. I need to fusion loop and add a random mod...

Lancer Staff works well for me for countering melee. My solution for Aries user is dodging :/
People with extra defense is pretty much the only reason why I would use an accumulative status inflintor because they normally kick in when the enemy is near death. But then...with Aries' extra status resistance....yeah, that's dumb.

BTW, my Internet's up because my bro's gone working. I'll take it down as soon as he come. Gotta spend my time on the Internet wisely!!

@Prof_Clayton Welcome back~

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Mmhmm... I c... but you still have to go out of your way to counter them is my point, and there is no REAL counter for aries! In other news, I've come up with a pretty good solo weapon, so I might keep it if I can beat boss battles on hard with it, but it's only for treasure hunt, as no heart bonus . If this works though, then I'll start my next super secret project (Hint: I'm not doing the Great Reaper Palm right now.)

Sonicman

Prof_Clayton

Good games @ruceyod I took the weakning down on those claws by 1. I have no idea where my new brawler claws I wanted to show went! They disappeared. :/ Melee 6 Ranged 3 melee dash attck plus 3 and speed plus 4 :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Ruceyod

Good games, it feels good to play online again!
Did you forget to set your Claws? or did you sell/fuse it out by accident?! That would suck!

You have very interesting Claws. The other not Viridi, I forgot...your entire team used Claws u_u;
It wasn't very pleasant when I had to face against you 3 alone while my teammates were...I don't know...
but I still manage to get away somehow. I feel like I'm better at dodging ever since I've been focusing on Solo mode.

Did you like my new weapons? It's refreshing from my Palms, isn't it?

deviantArt

Sonicman

I missed fights focusing on solo D:! These claws are working good for Solo, I can almost beat Dark Pit in Boss Battles on Hard! ...Almost.

Sonicman

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

I missed fights focusing on solo D:! These claws are working good for Solo, I can almost beat Dark Pit in Boss Battles on Hard! ...Almost.

I didn't even attempt boss battles on hard. I just used a feather. Boss Battles on normal already give me trouble.

I have a great weapon that I used for Normal Boss Battles...but when I got to the last boss with two Drinks of the Gods to spare, I didn't know it was the last boss (Magnus and Gaul) and went in without healing.

I died. ;___;

I was furious when the caption read "Final Boss". >:[

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sonicman

@TeeJay Erm... the last boss is the Great Sacred Treasure, lol. I got past Pittoey, apparently he's easy to hit after he fires a shot while flying . I've actually been figuring out all the bosses weaknesses, then abusing them for success! Only to be beat by Cragalanche, that guy has crazy defense!

Sonicman

Ruceyod

Bosses weakness? I'm guessing their head with a few exceptions. It flashes stronger (red) when you hit it.
Dodge, Shot, Dodge, Shot. Don't just go attack all the way.
Forward Dodge is the best for most situation.

My weapon for Boss Rush would be
Laser Staff
Ranged 6
Overall defense+4 (+)
Standing Charge Shot+4
Backward Dash Shot+4
Running Speed+4

I have a one that is similar but it have Shot Defense+4 instead. Melee hurts me real hard.

I am reminded, you have to fight Pit's body with Magnus....now I'm more tempt to use a feather.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

@TeeJay Erm... the last boss is the Great Sacred Treasure, lol. I got past Pittoey, apparently he's easy to hit after he fires a shot while flying . I've actually been figuring out all the bosses weaknesses, then abusing them for success! Only to be beat by Cragalanche, that guy has crazy defense!

Then why'd it say Final Boss? >:[

Cragalanche is easy if you just keep moving. Plus he's the only boss which the game actually tells you his weakness. That big obvious red spot on his back.

Ruceyod wrote:

I am reminded, you have to fight Pit's body with Magnus....now I'm more tempt to use a feather.

Pit's body is definitely the hardest boss for me to fight. Not because the boss itself is hard, but because Magnus is so limited. No powers or ranged attacks at all.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles covers up the 1 panel about 73.8%.
@RuceyodsNewWeapons grumble grumble. Can you please come to NY and streetpass me? I'll pay for the tickets! D: I felt underpowered. At 1 point:
Light: Me, decent player. Erik, got game last week.
Dark: Ruceyod, expert player. Peng, expert player.
We lost every time but 1 or 2 .

Welcome to my signature.

Sonicman

@Knuckles I feathered a few things in the first 2 panels I was too lazy to do, it just stays on the panel. Doesn't really effect anything but bragging rights .
@Ruceyod Thanks for the tips!

Sonicman

LzWinky

@Clayton: Sorry we left. We wanted to make more room for players

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Prof_Clayton

No prob @lz, me and knuckles had fun. ^-^
Good games @knuckles hard to hit the other 2 guys, they had bad wifi >:[
You have a fc request knuckles from devilcruz aka dan aka epiclink.

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton I'm sorry, but I haven't been this upset since @Sonicman built a Taurus Arm and throught Aries Armor and Libra Sponge was fair. You and your friends lagged the whole matches. Running back and forth 10 meters in less than a second with a staff? Not possible. And then your claws.... One second you are safely in my shooting range, next thing I know you are in the 3rd strike in your melee combo.
Sorry, This is just built up frustration from all battles and you accidentally erupted the volcano

Edit Now I feel bad.
Sorry for this ^ @Prof_Clayton
As for your friend, I don't even remember him, and I don't want to add a person I haven't really played. Arrange a few matches for us, and I'll probably add him in a few days. Send me his FC over SN.
Again, Sorry for my rage^, but at least I don't quit

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Funny how I used to visit NY often as a route to take to go to Boston. Don't know what happened to that now...

@Knuckles Me copying you wasn't upset worthy?
Yes, @Prof_Clayton friends seem to lag often, no offense to your friends.

BTW, I have Internet back. I guess I overreact about not having Internet but we had a change of plan. My father's willing to waste 100$ for additional charge from exceeding the limit. Starting next month, we'll have 200 gb. Man, a normal family would have 60 gb. Just today, I consume less than a gb.

To be honest, I was the one who suggest to cut Internet for good as buying more gb would not help my brother to control his dependance/temper.
I knew my father would disagree as he likes to spoil him. I'll forever be the jealous child. U_U

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.