Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 16,251

Ruceyod

Funny, I'm not HoR as much as I plan to. The community is worst than Colours! 3D...
Well, that doesn't I'll be more active on KIU; I'm cutting off Internet because my brother consume all 120 gb. This bill will look bad. Actually, he's been doing that for past month and doesn't care much because he's not paying it. I might have to take drastic mesure and cut off the Internet for good. Let's say the best result would be that I'll be back in a week. I'll try to find free WiFi in the meantime.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod What about the Voice Chat it HoR, is that any good? Also, 120 GB? Does he just download everything in sight? LOL. Sad news you won't have internet, however .

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Yeah, the Voice Chat is good as long as you don't blow in the MIC like most random do. That's a game I'd only reccomend to people who have friends with the game. Random and Offline is not fun.
My brother uses his friend's Netflix and while he runs that on his PS3, he plays/download on his computer. Once, my father and my brother had a fight because of his abusing the Internet and later that day, he used an additonal 40 gb (wow). Pretty much the equivalent of a child's pounting. He also smashed a wall another time...
And I could go on and on
ANYWAYS, I know a Nintendo Zone, as long as I have my bus card, I can play there.

deviantArt

Sonicman

I just met TearBear/1v1ed him through the SK chat! Ofcourse, my internet HAD to stop working... probably because of his awesomeness.
@Ruceyod I know of a few people who own HoR, I might get it to add to that list. 40GB? WTF? Who the heck would do that? Seriously. I've never been to a Nintendo Zone, don't think we have those here in Missouri.

Sonicman

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

I'm going to try and open a No Power game tomorrow night at 8:00PM CST. Reservations are necessary, as I don't want a bunch of CPUs spamming powers. Well, I'll just make them 1s, but NO TARGETING THEM! If I don't show, I pass the burden to @Knuckles. WE MUST SURVIVE!

Welp, my schedule just freed up. I'm free all day tomorrow until 5:30pm EST.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Knuckles wrote:

@TeeJay That fight is tonight at 6:00 PM PST

When is that in EST? Cause I'm free all tonight as well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Knuckles wrote:

@TeeJay Really? Really? Its a 3 hour time difference

What do you mean really? Was I supposed to know this? >:/

Sonicman

@Knuckles Well, I'm cancelling the fight then I guess. Didn't think the forum would be this dead on a Saturday! I guess Saturday nights don't work. Lets try next Friday.

Sonicman

TeeJay

....What. And weekends worked so well for me. I have school on week nights. >:[

Ruceyod

Typing from McDonald's WiFi.
My 3DS says that a Nintendo Zone exist but fails to connect, lol. Good thing there's another Nintendo Zone from 15 mins walking in a StarBuck Coffee, I'll try it another day. I shouldn't really worry since our fights happens late at night and it's not like I'm willing to travel in the darkness just to play (except today xP). And like I said, the best situation that could happen is that I get Internet back in a week. Very likely to happen. I can make delicious weapons and finally finish the treasure hunt meanwhile. Speaking of treasure hunt, anyone know which chapter you can easily kill 15(?) enemies in a vehicule? Most of my leftovers aren't done because I'm lazy but this one I really can't get it done.

deviantArt

Knuckles

@Sonicman Sorry! I didn't mean to cancel your fight! Here take the Chaos Emeralds back in condolence [hold out emeralds]
BTW like your new avatar! I know its from the opening sequence to SA2B, is it out of the game, or drawn in colors?

@TeeJay It is in the Continental USA! There are only 4 Time Zones PST, MST, CST, and EST Its not like I'm BST which I believe is 8 hours ahead of me

@Ruceyod Ch. 10 with the Exo Tank.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

Hey! Listen!
I got these from playing through Ch. 20 on Intensity 8!
Raptor Claws
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★
Value: 340
Overall Defense +8
Health +6
Shaking +2
Running Speed +2
Standing Charge Shot +2
Dash Charge Shot -2
Who's Jealous?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

CommanderAudio

@Knuckles Health +6? RUDDY HELL! YOU'LL NEVER EVER DIE IN FFA AGAIN! Although Dash Charge Shot -2 does suck.
Also, if you're right, and 1 PM BST = 7 AM PST, then how about 5 PM BST/11 AM PST? I'm free from 1 PM BST to 8 PM BST. If that still doesn't work, I'm afraid I can't come. Sorry

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Best of luck with that!
@Knuckles My avatar is from the game, I cannot make art (my art looks like it was made by a 7 year old.) Also, Od +8 AND Health +6 O.O? RAGE! {grabs emeralds] [transforms to Super Sonic] MUAHAHAHAHA!

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.