Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Apparently one of the members in my clan is ranting on about some forbidden secret that only "Pros" know for Eyetracks. Wanna spill :3?

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Wow, I never finished FF5...I think I will during my next winter vacation. Hmm...it's not like every FFs are a sequel to each other. But, if there's a spin off, try to avoid it if you're on limited budget. It's best to focus on the real games. Some FF are different to each other, I don't know if you prefer Turn Based or Time Based RPG.
I say get FF4(Remake) on DS if you prefer Time Based or FF3(Remake) if you prefer Turn Based.
Get FF6(Port) on GBA. You can also grab FF4(Port).
In WiiWare, there's FF4-2, its direct sequel for 10$ BUT you must pay 3$ for each additional chapters (one per characters).
If you like Tatics there are Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for GBA and Final Fantasy Tactics Rift of Grimoire for DS. Both are very good but they're spin-off, don't prioritize them.
Another good FF spin off is Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light for DS. It's Turn Base but characters have some sort of energy limit. That game graphic style is so cute...teeheehee

@Sonicman Forbidden secret about EyeTracks? Sounds like someone wants to scare you. Aside from it's amazing homing, there's nothing impressive about EyeTracks. From all the EyeTrack users I seen, they all have both SR and SH. Then they usually either have, Freezing, Shot Cancellation, Full Health Boost, Dash Charge Shot. Sure, it have some decent Cont. Fire, but I wouldn't use EyeTracks for that. As for powers, it's always Reflect Barrier, Warp, Energy Charge, Slip Shot, Quick Charge. Really the same for everyone.

Speaking of Powers, I forgot to mention, Reflect Barrier is Guardian Orbitars' weakness. That will hurt you.
If you want, we can do a match with me using my Guardian. Maybe it will inspire you.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Prof_Clayton

Wow thats a lot to choose from @Ruce. Probably will track down IV remake, and see what my friend who loaned me V still has left. Not interested really in wii ware though. Extra chapters as a sequel? I'll pass. And after hearing the music in VI I need that one too.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I'll take that match tomorrow! No secret? ARE YOU SURE? This guys laughing at me and calling me a nooblet, it's p***ing me off! As for FF, I have a RL friend who keeps telling me to play it. Maybe I'll have to try it.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Actually, it's the sequel that have extra chapters. It's been release as a full game on the PSP. Great choices of games. FF4, FF6, FF7, FF8 were my favourite. Others are awesome too. FF13 was kind of redundant because of the boring constant corridors.

You can also watch the movie FF7: Advent Children or the anime FF7 Denzel something something...

@Sonicman You can try the EyeTracks and see for yourself. It's not like KI:U is some fighting games with tons of unique commands. Your clan friend sounds like a real jerk...probably wants to feel superior next to you. Did he face the Sky Kings clan?

EDIT: Sorry, I missed your counter comment, I didn't need it. It's only good if you let yourself vulnerable to Melee attack. In other word, let your guard down.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod He is a jerk >.>. But he's the best in the clan, better than me! He's probably terrified of my Guardian Orbitars, due to him being all like "I already know your strategy" LOL. He's fought Peng and claims that he's better than him, but they haven't fought the whole clan. I personally think not ^-^. I'll probably quit and join the Sky Kings/Quit Clans if @Spire doesn't get more active, he's the only reason I'm there! Having to put my fusions on hold due to shortage of weapons, however. Any farming advice?

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Sky Kings is the best clan I know. They're humble warriors. If you need the link to their chatroom, I can send it to you. People who aren't from the clan are also welcome, as long as you're good.

As for weapons farming, create a Friend Only Room and everyone must use 300+ value weapons. Also, everyone must have each others' FC.
For me, I'd rather farm Hearts from chapters and buy weapons at the shop because you know you'll have the mods you want. Plus, when I farm hearts, I get weapons from treasure chests...which I shred to hearts!!

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

Thanks for the farmimg advice! Let me improve my skills/get better weapons first, THEN I'll think about joining SK. As for that guy, he's telling me that YOU'RE a noob (I told him I talked to my mentor) so I told him he's being a ***hole, LOL. BTW, what would you say are the most underrated/unused weapons in the game? I beat Ch. 13 W/ a Palm FINALLY. I used a Midnight Palm. I'd recommend it to anyone for the level. I think I've figured out why they have the "beat the level with this" achievements, because it's super hard to beat the level with that weapon type, but if you use a weapon that isn't like the weapon type, THAT'S how you beat it. The stats on my Palm were ★☆ ramge and melee, OD +7, FDCS +3, and then a bunch of crap mods. Just spammed FDCS, lol. Pwned Dark Pit AND Arlon ^-^.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Sonicman

Day 111/7-11-2012
Jetstream Orbitars
Ranged: -
Melee: -
Value: 100
Modifiers: -
Comments: DUPLICATE!

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

TeeJay

Whoa. Some intense matches going on here.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

Whoa. Some intense matches going on here.

You bet! I'll take you down TJ

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Prof_Clayton

lol @teejay we were weapon farming. Just in extreme mode.
Good Games! As you have seen @Terios my Wolf Claws are done. How'd you like them? And btw @everyone the pawpad orbitars were just made as well, but I'm gonna can it.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Weapon farming? What kind of fertilizer do you use? Is it environmental friendly?!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sonicman

Yay for trolling!
@Prof_Clayton Idk if I like them. I don't use claws ^-^.
@Ruceyod Nice Guardians! I now know exactly how to use them. Melee = Countered!

Sonicman

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

Yay for trolling!

Don't think it was trolling so much as a harmless joke.

Anyway, I wantz toz battlez! And how do I get into one of these clan things? >:[

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton What's your dream weapon? I want to know how close it'll look at the end. To be honest, I've only manage to build one weapon exactly as I first intended .

@Sonicman Did my weapon farming trick work well? I think more minutes would be better; I only got loot once a two matches. Most of them were powers (ew). But I did get a neat Meteor Bow with Range stars only and Shot Range+3.

Calling people noob, eh? How he expect a noob to learn if he doesn't even say anything about that ''secret''. It's probably some common knowledge that I overlook because...it's common knowledge.
Here's the Sky Kings' chatroom:
http://www.chatzy.com/75611352777685
Everyone's welcome even people that aren't from the clan. If my answer doesn't satisfy you, try asking them. Ask them about that supposedly secret EyeTracks. The Chatroom is 3DS friendly, it'll work on 3DS.

I love how your Guardian Orbitars have Shot Cancellation. Like I said, that's only useful against another Guardian Orbitars. That was stressful, I had to rely on my Cont Fire.
I had BumbleBee so your Black Hole was useless. I also notice you activate it way too far from me. Black Hole shows up at 1m from you, IIRC. Just letting you know, I don't exactly reccomend BumbleBee; I use it because I had space for it. Maybe I should try Counter....
Against Samurai Blade, argh that Aries Armour. Making my Freezing+4 useless. You were also walking through my Shield and Black Hole. Good thing I can dodge and make a lot of pressure with my shields.
You might have notice that I have Dash Cont. Fire, this was no accident. I find myself do this exact move a lot: Backward Charge Shot+Forward Cont. Fire. When your enemy is frozen, I find it better to Cont. Fire than wait for another shield.
Good games.

The most underrated/underused weapons are Bowl Arm and Leo Cannon. I'd like to know everyone's opinion.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.