Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 16,251

Ruceyod

@LordJumpMad Well, you know how there's many possibilities to get one weapon with many different materials? For example
A + B = C with a higher chance of having mods
A + D = C with a higher change of having stars
There's a total of 5 groups: lower group favouring stars while higher group favouring mods. Since I want max stars while prioritizing mods, I often go for Group 4. Check @Sonicman's link above for the calculator.
To increase chances of passing down the right stats, limit the fusion mechanic's choices by having the same mods on both weapons materials and only have stars in one field (if desired).
I sacrificed a lot of Dash Charge Shot+4 to get my weapons. Worth it~

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Prof_Clayton

Thanks @Knuckles!
So ....swapnote is ****ed up. When was the update? I leave, come back and get update. Then my 1st note since last friday is in red. WTF? Wasn't this update more recent than that?
@Sonicman Yes I'mma Back. See you joined a clan. 0.o
@IceFreak Hi. Bye.
@Ruce Convention? Have fun. ^_^ Be sure to visit central NY and streetpass me.
@Terios Nice Blades.
@TeeJay Where do you post here from at school? My technology teacher never minded until the site was blocked.
@Everyone Where's @3Dangerous3Dash? I miss him.
@Knuckles Well yeah, My SN is messed up so I may never get that note.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles: 1). Well he said he was going camping....but never said how long. Seriously. 3 weeks?!?
2). Thanks. I see you still said it in friend list, lol.
@ClubNintendo FTW! 3 Free posters for platinum status ^_^ And Just registered Xenoblade MK7 and Kiu and I'm 1/2 way to gold already. Thank you!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Henmii

108 weapons, huh? So I have quite some way to go. But I think I can do it!! Thanks for the answers!!

Henmii

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton I am λιьȚεяюς. I joined @Spire's clan because... well, he wanted me to. And they're pretty decent fighters, one of them can actually custom fuse. I'm the highest rank there is, apparently. My Club Nintendo is all F***ed up right now. First it tells me that I got to Platinum, now it's telling me I'm Gold. F U CLUB NINTENDO!

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

well every CN year in july 1- june 31 you amass coins. 300 gold 600 platinum. Well, on July 1st every year they will set you back to 0 coins this year, while you still have your excess coins stored for another year. In order to reavh gold this year, add 300 coins, the same way. If you reached platinum or gold last year redeem them for 0 coins for a free prize yearly. this year you can pick a prize depending on rank, I got posters. You are not gold yet btw. You have 300 coins to go to reach it this year.

Welcome to my signature.

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton I know all that, but it told me I was Platinum and now I cannot get the Platinum reward.

Sonicman

Sonicman

So I'm NOT crazy! Club Nintendo IS messed up! I called support earlier, that didn't help, but they DID say they were getting me an administrator to help.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton Are you taking to me? Yes I had 600 coins then bought DSiWare game Metal Torrent off of CN, bringing me down to 450. Lots of 10 coin surveys later I got up 600 coins again and instead of the usual "do you want to tell your friends you bought this game?" it said "do you want to tell your friends you reached platinum status?"

BTW whats the difference between elite and platinum?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Joeynator3000

Ugh, so how do you dodge that killing laser from the Treasure boss? :/
I've ran everywhere (with the little time I had anyway) and could not find a safe spot AT ALL on the platform, wtf?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Knuckles

@Eureka You might want to be more specific, I barely realized you meant ch. 24s final boss. You run to the opposite side of the platform. It only destroys half of the platform. Try turning the camera to your left. Pause the game, look around. If you don't see a non purple pink spot, turn right pause. Double check to be sure you are going the right way

So semi long post short, it only destroys 1/2 of the battlefield. It was always on the right for me, so run to the left?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I'm making a generic DCS+SH+SR, but with -In-Peril Attack Boost to be able to get 6 stars. The Value will be 288. What weapons do you think would work best with this setup?

Sonicman

Sonicman

Anyone can give me their suggestions grabs notepad.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.