Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 16,251

Knuckles

@Ruceyod I know we are already doing this, thats why I pointed it out

@TeeJay I was kidding all around about making that "joke" clan, but this is something I would like to practice, apart from the LvD, as I make my own choices on that every match. [Should I join my friend, or help kick his/her butt?]

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Ruceyod ...Wish I could go to that convention, always wanted to get your weapons cries. What weapon are you giving away? Oh BTW, that clan I was joining, apparently their leader is crap at the game, so I beat his test with flying colors and became the highest rank you can get trollface. The other guys at my rank are better than me at fighting, but I keep up with them because of my custom fusion. You actually fought them when you joined that FFA I was in. Now to tear the clan apart, there's this guy at the my rank who's super bossy, I think he'll eventually tug at the threads.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Knuckles

@Sonicman You mean the Aurum League? I saw you were playing λι Ken, and I was wondering if he was any good? I ran into him in a FFA, and we started to murder each other, BUT he had Aries Armor and a Taurus Arm, but I placed right behind him in second, or in 1st in every match I actually tricked him into following me into a Boom Rocket I launched. Instant KO . BTW @Spire isn't going to be very happy when you destroy his clan

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sherman

Ruceyod wrote:

@Sherman I can send you a picture of when I'm a guy. Because when I'm a guy, I tend to be more egotistical. While as a girl, I'm more humble. So naturally, I have more pictures of me as a guy.

Ok, I'll just have to steal some of those " as a woman-ugly" photos >=(
@Knuckles
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_sp...
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_sp...

JumpMad wrote:

Nothing is better then making a group of friends mad at each other

Hense the name, right? XDDD

JumpMad wrote:

I challenge everyone! Friend or foe, weak or slow, all will know the madness I sow!

Dude, this is sooo bad, haha.

Knuckles wrote:

And the match I won with the claws, I stunk. Can someone give me advice for melee attacks? I accidentally keep going into ranged shots, when I try to melee them

You can make a Dash attack even if your not in melee range. Just run a few steps and then at the same time push the circle pad in the opossite direction and attack =)

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

@Sonicman The convention happens for 3 days but whether I'm present during those 3 days or not depends on my friends. Because, last year I got around 200 Street Passes, I'm not willing to give my best weapons even if there's only half of the people who own a copy of KI:U. That can cause world war III. So instead, I'll be giving away good fusion materials, such as my
FlintLock Staff
Melee:6
Speed+4
Melee Combo+4

Yeah, I didn't plan to get on KI:U yesterday but I was curious about your clan. It was a fun Melee match, they're very good. I wasn't even in the victory screen, lol. But, I have this set mind that if you're not first, you're a loser whether you're second or last. I wish I'd stay longer but they were taking their time choosing their weapons, and I wanted to draw my self portrait (SN'd it).

Nice Blade. You're obviously a better Melee player than me. How many times you have to die before you can get your Aries Armour back? 273 value isn't enough for my Raptor Claws to get AA back everytime I die (I thought it would). I'm considering to either reduce or increase its value.

@Sherman I sent you my picture on SN, isn't that enough?

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sherman

OK, if you check that code you'll see that the site makes a lot of garbage. Here you go...
(url=https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_spotpass_weapons?start=1660#reply-1663]No.1 - No.9 / March 2012[/url]
(url=https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_spotpass_weapons?start=2220#reply-2237]No.10 - No.39 / April 2012 [/url]
Just chance the first " ( " with " [ " in each line. And if you want to make the text really big just add " == " at the begining and the ending of each line.

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Usually twice, but I usually get 1 tirelessness and 1 freezing back after every death. My second weapon was a pair of beam claws, so I've always used melee. I would love to get that staff, pretty sure they can be blades, arms, or claws, right? The guys you fought are the best in the clan, besides me. They're amazing at fighting o.o. Ken abuses melee, whereas me and Chrome tend to use range. Loving my Virgo Palm BTW. It actually beats my Eyetracks in some situations. It's great for ranged 1v1. Planning on improving all of my weapons, and after that, messing with more. Peng has some amazing friends, like this guy named ★★★★★★★★, he had these raptor claws with 6 melee, +8 overall defense, +4 melee combo, and +4 speed. Good thing I was on his team, though I actually almost always got more points then him.

Sonicman

Sonicman

Omochao: You got the Sagittarius Bow! You can kill enemies in 2 shots any way you dash thanks to ★★★★ Range, Dash Ch. Shot +4, Shot Homing +3, and Shot Range +3!
"Eat your hearts out, ladies!"
Anyone wanna help me practice using it? Traded my Staff and Palm for it, SO worth it!

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Meh, Eyetracks can be very dependent on powers. Most Palms are great for 1v1. Speaking of Palms, I almost got my dream Aurum Palm but Shot Cancellation passed on instead of Evasion (Or was it Stamina? I forgot...). Stars would have even been better.

Oh and the guy you speak of is AMAZIO or something along the line. I also have him on my FL. He uses 2 3DS to multiply his weapons, so he have plenty of weapons with those same mods.
His weapons:

This somewhat tempt me to buy a 3DSXL

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Ruceyod

Loving my Virgo Palm BTW. It actually beats my Eyetracks in some situations. - @Sonicman

Virgo Palm can still be good without powers while Eyetracks is another story. Is this what you're asking? I'm confused...

deviantArt

Sonicman

drools at weapons I got rid of the Virgo Palm just now for that Sagittarius Bow, lol. It's so much better, anyways.

Sonicman

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
What do you look most for in a weapon, to get those stats?
Try if I may, I can never seem to get the right stats for my weapons, is it mostly looking for hight star power, or is there more?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@LJM Go for what the weapon does best. For example, if you use a Sagittarius Bow, what does it do best? Dash Ch Shots with High Homing. So appeal to this and you have yourself an awesome weapon!

Sonicman

LordJumpMad

Sonicman wrote:

@LJM Go for what the weapon does best. For example, if you use a Sagittarius Bow, what does it do best? Dash Ch Shots with High Homing. So appeal to this and you have yourself an awesome weapon!

[/div]

I do that all the time, but sometimes it won't fuse the stats that I want. This is why I ask, if there more to this, then trying to fuse weapons, that have the stats, that you want.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.