Value: 228

• Overall defense +1
  • Confusion +1
  • Backward-dash ch. shot +4
  • In-peril attack boost +2

Gem to Weapon: -13500
Gem to Hearts: +130
Posted by @Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Did some testing on Intensity 1 CPUs and wow, it's strange how they always have either Overall Defense+ or health+ after 7 attempts. But, I can tell you this: With (Overall Defense+2) or (Overall Defense+1 and Health+1) it could OCKH. HOWEVER, I notice something I never knew before: Each time the CPU spawn back, its Defense (or Health) increases, or maybe it's my Blade's power that decreases... After 2 OCKO kills, the Blade wouldn't OCKO anymore. It must some sort of in battle handicap system.

@Sherman I can send you a picture of when I'm a guy. Because when I'm a guy, I tend to be more egotistical. While as a girl, I'm more humble. So naturally, I have more pictures of me as a guy.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Strange. I'm going to do it, however. If I need to, I can always use Freezing/Libra Sponge.
In other news, I just met and added Peng! Excited to fight a pro like him soon, tired of being beat by the same person all the time (@Ruceyod).

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Sonicman KI:U is a small world, huh? Whenever I go on random, there's always at least one player I recognize. Anyways, I guess it is tiresome to face against the same weapons. I might have a good number of weapons but there's no denying that I tend to use the same ones. Peng's a better player on the battlefield, he'll be a good learning experience for you. All I could teach you was the technique of forging good weapons. THAT's something I can do better than Peng. His weapons tend to be the boring generic SR+SH+DCH, but he can use them well for sure.

Fly with your own wings. Make me proud and destroy the world, my weapon. Kyahahaha

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I shall, my master, I shall. Slays everything in sight with new Samurai Blade. It works great, BTW. 4½ stars melee, +4 melee combo, and +4 speed. Just pwned some nooblet from Spire's clan who thinks you need range on a Taurus Arm, lol. He's a great fighter, but a horrible fuser.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman I was kind of afraid that you were dependent on the Taurus Arm's Melee Range. I'm glad it turn out well. But, with those stats on your Blade, isn't it value a bit low? What powers you use?

A clan, eh? That reminds me, I joined a clan about a week ago. They were amazingly awful. I was ready for the tryout against the leader but the other leader asked for a friendly match. It wasn't exactly clear though. They tangled Tryout, Friendly, No powers allow and Auto together. So, apparently I was doing the tryout but I thought it was a friendly Auto match. I defeated him with Auto weapons (but I scrolled until I get a decent one). I passed the test but they was one problem. The clan was almost full so one leader wanted to split the clan in 2 while allying with each other but the other leader wanted to stay as one. In the end, they agreed to split up (because the leader who wanted to keep the clan was tired of the other leader) but they were fighting over me. Soon after, the leader started the new clan while taking me in without anyone's permission. The new clan failed and I was invited back to the old clan but I refused.

Long story short, I cause a fight between the 2 leaders that caused the clan to split in 2, only to never return to the clan.

deviantArt

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
Good job Rucy!
Nothing is better then making a group of friends mad at each other
You'll be great for my clan, we go around bringing hatred and disgust to all that cross our path! There will be no end to our brutality!

But seriously, what's the fun of going around and finding random people, and joining their clan? Your better off sticking with the people you know then joining a bunch of weirdos. I have no wish to be a part of a clan, that will only use me, just to boost their ego.
I challenge everyone! Friend or foe, weak or slow, all will know the madness I sow!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Wow. That's awesome! Just go around and do that to every clan :3. I'm actually joining this clan, hoping to educate them on fusing. The Value is 216, great for 1v1, not so much FFA/LvD. Doesn't bother me much, however. I use freezing lvl 3, aries armor lvl 4, and tirelessness lvl 3.
@Knuckles Good games, your laser staff is great.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman @LordFly?
Great Games Guys! I didn't see Terios join until the middle of the first match, and felt the rath of your new blade. BTW 1st match? A tie. You won by 4 points.

And the match I won with the claws, I stunk. Can someone give me advice for melee attacks? I accidentally keep going into ranged shots, when I try to melee them.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Knuckles I just walk up to people doing that until I'm in range, or dash attack them. There are no ties in KI:U, I was using melee, you were using range, you had the advantage of hitting me easier.

Sonicman

tripunktoj

Hi @everyone,
If I filled up my gem case yestarday, but today I still found the blue spotpass dot on the game card icon.
Will today's gem replace the latest/newest one, or will I simply not get today's gem?

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

tripunktoj

Yes I changed it, but I dont really like it, maybe I ll change it back to 7ATalavera.
I see, thanks @knuckes. Since it looks like I have lost many Spotpass gems and havent started the game yet, I'll just erase it and take on it when I have enough time to really enjoy it.

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

TeeJay

What's this I hear about clans? I've never been in a clan before, could be fun.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knuckles

@Max Now I remember why @7ATalavera sounded familiar! You were on this thread around the time we organized our first battle! [ Remember that @geneon101? ]

As for this talk about a clan, I thought about making the opposite of a clan. A group to where fight at your best against everyone. If we run into each other, we beat the living snot out of each other, if you are in a jam, join in on the attack, don't try to save each other. If you can switch LvD teams, switch. If not, then help each other out as usual.
What are your thoughts about this backwards clan?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Isn't that what we were already doing? xD no need to make a ''backward clan''. I don't like to make enemies/rivals, anyways. ''Hatin' Ruceyod'' have become a common strategy and it is annoying. I hope I'm paranoid...must be my imagination, 3 pairs of claws at me was just a mere coincidence -hides in corner-

But really, I play for sharing my love of weapon fusion. That's what got me into Together Mode. I'm going to a nerd convention next month and I can't wait to share my lethal weapons of mass destruction that can decimate the horizon in epic proportion through Street Pass.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

TeeJay

Knuckles wrote:

As for this talk about a clan, I thought about making the opposite of a clan. A group to where fight at your best against everyone. If we run into each other, we beat the living snot out of each other, if you are in a jam, join in on the attack, don't try to save each other. If you can switch LvD teams, switch. If not, then help each other out as usual.
What are your thoughts about this backwards clan?

...I don't like it.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.