Health +1
Dash ch. shot +4
Effect duration +3
Gems to Weapon -16200
Gem to Hearts +155

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

Knuckles

@Sherman I'll finish updating the Phoenix Arm and include the Ancient Staff later. I need to right them down to remember them. The Phoenix Arm has to many stats to remember at the moment, and I can do the same for the staff.
I promise on the master emerald to post them before the night ends.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

steals Master Emerald What Master Emerald :3? I am back from the dead... again. Working on improving my weapons, also craving some action.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sherman

@Sonicman, it was weird you replying @Knuckles and @Ruceyod's swapnote. I thought you were back, I was right, welcome back =)
@Geneon, the colors are right, I was messing around, I even wrote "trolls" on the note. You should read @Knuckles' note again, everyone played along with my reply. That's why I love you, guys. @Ruceyod more 'cause she's a girl, but yeah, all of you. you're great n_n

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sonicman

@Sherman Sawneek approves of trolling trollface. I need to fight you sometime.
Also, thinking of trading my Taurus Arm for a Samurai Blade, thoughts @Ruceyod?

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sherman I might be a girl and if I am a girl, I could be the ugliest girl on the face of this planet.

@Sonicman What's up with the change of heart? Taurus Arm got boring?
Well, this is pretty much the trade
Melee Range - Faster Melee Combo
Devastating Melee Combo - Better Range in every way except Shot Cancellation
As for the speed, I'm not sure but I was always under the impression that Samurai Blade gives you more speed.

The Melee Range is the only reason why I would go for the Arm rather than the Blade as the Blade's combo is already good, the Arm's overkill.
But, I think having a better Range Shots helps more than having better Melee range. I mean, you just need to walk closer to the target, it's not that difficult compared to hitting someone with Taurus' Arm shots. That's why I've always been a Samurai Blade person.

On an other note, I finished my Dream RAGING Raptor Claws. I don't think I need to show it off because I think everyone here believe that my fusion method is efficient at some extend.
New project:
INSISTANT Aurum Palm
Range:6
Dash Cont. Fire+4
Shot Range+4
Stamina+4/Evasion+4 (Optional)
In-Peril Attack Boost-4/Status Resistance-4 (if I add the Optional mods)

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

Wai wai wait... Shot Range +4 was a typo. Thanks for the tips, probably going to make the switch, then! Do you need exactly 6 stars + +4 melee combo for it to OCKO? I have a fusion with 4½ stars, +4 Speed, and +4 melee combo. Or I could just trade in my Taurus.

Sonicman

Knuckles

Knuckles wrote:

No. 103/ 7/3/12
Phoenix Arm
Range: ★☆
Melee: ★★★
Value: 264
Shot Range +1
Stamina +1
Evasion +4
Backward Dash Continuous Fire +1
Melee Combo +3
Hearts Bonus +1
Gem to Weapon: -2800
Gem to Hearts: +208

No. 104/ 7/4/12
Ancient Staff
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: -
Value: 202
Shaking +1
Shot Homing +1
Shot Cancelation +1
Standing Charge Shot +1
Gem to Weapon: -8600
Gem to Hearts: +86

[/div]

@Sherman You can rest, I have added the rest of the gems

@Sonicman I'll take that Master Emerald back NOW or ELSE, FACE ME IN MORTAL COMBAT.
Welcome Back my KI:U and Sonic Friend

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

Yeah, since weapon fusion isn't a challenge for me I thought I'd go for the impossible, Shot Range+4. It's a typo, too many 4s. X_x

@Knuckles It's % base. It depends on the weapon. I remember having a Bow with a boost of 25m while a Palm with a boost of 10m (Both Shot Range+3). I think everything in this game is % base. The programmers just couldn't do it easy for us player...

@Sherman You can see them through the social network. Though, most of them are tagged, in other words, I wasn't prepared.

@Sonicman I remember having a different thought about fighter's max HP, with me believe it's 222 while you 300. So, I'm going to answer your question by testing all my Samurai Blade:
Samurai Blade
290 = (6) + (Melee Combo+4)
268 = (5) + (Melee Combo+4)
258 = (4½) + (Melee Combo+4)
160 = Melee Combo+4
83 = ½
74 = Vanilla

I'm such a Samurai Blade freak...
Keep in mind that Something+1 = 1 stars = Full Health Boost+6

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sherman

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman You can rest, I have added the rest of the gems

Thank you, good sir.

Ruceyod wrote:

@Sherman You can see them through the social network. Though, most of them are tagged, in other words, I wasn't prepared.

Do you think I haven't see you? =3 Now send me one of those "prepared" photos you say you don't have yet >=D
Yeah, I've seen her. Still doubting, OK =)

Edited on by Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

TeeJay

Ruceyod wrote:

Yeah, since weapon fusion isn't a challenge for me I thought I'd go for the impossible, Shot Range+4. It's a typo, too many 4s. X_x

@Knuckles It's % base. It depends on the weapon. I remember having a Bow with a boost of 25m while a Palm with a boost of 10m (Both Shot Range+3). I think everything in this game is % base. The programmers just couldn't do it easy for us player...

@Sonicman I remember having a different thought about fighter's max HP, with me believe it's 222 while you 300. So, I'm going to answer your question by testing all my Samurai Blade:
Samurai Blade
290 = (6) + (Melee Combo+4)
268 = (5) + (Melee Combo+4)
258 = (4½) + (Melee Combo+4)
160 = Melee Combo+4
83 = ½
74 = Vanilla

I'm such a Samurai Blade freak...
Keep in mind that Something+1 = 1 stars = Full Health Boost+6

All this reminds me of Pokemon.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

Full Health Boost is ok, but you need full health, to get that boost.
I have a weapon with Recovery effect+3, does that work with health effect power, or only just for food items

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

LordJumpMad wrote:

Full Health Boost is ok, but you need full health, to get that boost.
I have a weapon with Recovery effect+3, does that work with health effect power, or only just for food items

Just food.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Can that Samurai with 4½ stars OCKO? Could you test it for me real quick? I don't want to do this unless I am certain I can kill w/o powers.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.