Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 16,251

Zach777

What Powers do you guys/girls/whateveryouhappentosayyouareatthemomentofposting normally use when using your Staff weapons?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Knuckles

@Zach777 My personal laser staff uses Quick Charge, usually a necessity on staffs/bows, energy charge for cheapness, and Playing Dead for when I get cornered. 10 seconds of invincibility, and invisibility IF you stand still

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

@Sherman Dark Pit Staff is my favourite Staff. It's like a balanced Flintlock; it has weaker Charge Shot but better Continuous Fire than the Flintlock. I think it's best for FFA and 1v1 while FlintLock's more for LvD.
As for the Stars and Mods, it doesn't really matter which you start with as long as you know your weapon groups. But, if you must know, I always start with mods.

@Zach777 I run Quick Charge Lv4, Slip Shot Lv3, Brief Invincibility Lv3 and Celestial FireWork Lv1 with most of my staves.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Sherman For increased chances of getting stars in your desired spot, like range, only use weapons with range in your fusion. As for stars in both, I say gradually work your way up. Keep the value as low as you can get it, but increasing stars at the same time, and adding mods.

But you might want to look for your mods first, and fuse the two weapons together with the mods.

@Ruceyod Can you explain this better to @Sherman please?
Edit: @Ruceyod Nevermind, you posted right after my page loaded

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Joeynator3000

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman For increased chances of getting stars in your desired spot, like range, only use weapons with range in your fusion. As for stars in both, I say gradually work your way up. Keep the value as low as you can get it, but increasing stars at the same time, and adding mods.

But you might want to look for your mods first, and fuse the two weapons together with the mods.

@Ruceyod Can you explain this better to @Sherman please?
Edit: @Ruceyod Nevermind, you posted right after my page loaded

Is it just me, or do half-stars tend to lower the final star amount when fusing? o.0
Like if you had 1 1/2 in one weapon and like, 3 in another, the final turns out to be like 2 or something...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
Dark Pit Staff is my weapon! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The weapon is very deadly, and I like to use it up close, with its dash shots. I can pull off about 150, or 200 in one quick dash shot.
The only flaw of the staff, is that its slows you down, so your not chasing anyone down with that weapon, but it can still gun down anyone who dare face you head-to-head. The charge shots are weak for a staff, but it shines with its continuous fire.
Right now, I'm working on a Dark Pit Staff with Range shots, and Weaking. I don't see alot of people use Weaking but, done right, you can finish off your enemies real quickly.
I have a very deadly Great Reaper Plam, and it been fun to use, just sit back, and watch your reapettte do all the work.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

I think I'll explain fusion step by step again since there's a new link now...
First build your dream weapon here
http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
Once you know your dream weapon's value, you know how much your weapons materials' value should be around. 2 weapons with close value with make a weapon with the biggest gain, if your weapons material allows it.
Examples:
Babel Club(232)+Hawkeye Bow(238)= Group 1 Aurum Palm(243)
Untitled
Group 1 weapon favours stars at its best
Both weapons have mods that can be turn into stars (equivalent in value) and leave addition mods that will allow the gains.

Optical Blade (297)+Capricorn Club (297)= Group 1 Rose Staff(278)
Untitled
Normally, there will be a gain but because the fusion favours stars and the ranged stars is already at its maximum, the fusion will result a loss of value, whether you can have actually more mods or not. If either weapon had at least half a star in Melee, it will probably result a max stats in both Ranged and Melee instead.

Now, use it this link to know weapon groups.
http://pastehtml.com/view/bz568qhuz.html
Pick your dream weapon in the Result box and check the weapon group desire.
You'll see all the weapons material you can use.
There are 5 groups. The lowest favours stars while highest favours mods.
Because I prioritize mods while wanting max stats, I often go for group 4.
There are tons of ideas that can be made though. For example,
Spite Brawler Claws
Speed+4
Full Health Boost+6
Power Attack+4
in this case, you wouldn't need stars so you should go for Group 5

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Ruceyod

@LordJumpMad Most Staves slow you down anyway. I actually use my FlintLock Staff more than Dark Pit because it doesn't happen often that a Melee user reach me making continuous fire pointless for me.
Weakening on a staff is a great idea but maybe for staff with good continuous fire or speed. I mean if you inflict Weakening to your enemy while he is far away from you and your continuous fire cannot reach him, you pretty much have no other choice than to either approach or Charge Shot him. Most staves have 2HKO potential (with right mods and stars) making Weakening somewhat useless.
And well, if you want to inflict Weakening, you pretty much want to Charge Shot since that status is accumulative from my experience.

By the way, KIU E3 Champion TearBear's FC: 3265-5397-1005

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sherman

Thank you, my love. Very helpful as always =*
I need to start getting into fusion and learn by experience, of course, helped by your advice =)
So, mods firts is the easiest way? But adding stars in the process if possible, right? Or it's better if you just focus on mods and at the very end the stars?
@JumpMad, why do you like to use Dark Pit's Staff up close? Doesn't it's damage decrease as you get closer to the anemy? That's what I like about this staff: The faster the damage. The Somewhat (I believe) is the one that deals more damage as you aproach the enemy.
Would TearBear add us? =S

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

RPGShaymin

Because I'm still here.
If possible, we must have a brawl with all Flintlock Staffs with no ranged stars, and six melee stars.
I'll get to work on it right away.
And thanks for the guide @Ruceyod!

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sherman

Who's gonna post todays? @Geneon?
Edit:
Remember when we were serching for the hearts value fo a gem, I think it was day 2? Well, I just discovered that Gem to weapon charges you the same hearts no matter form who you got the gem, but gem to hearts it's different: A Palutena gem will give you more than a the exact same gem received by Streetpass. I hope we got the values from another Palutena gem XD

Edited on by Sherman

Knuckles

@Sherman It was Day 1, and it was from a palutena gem
Also it has been changed into a posting Free for all on the gems. Rules, you can only post 1 gem a week. I have the only exception, and thats only when no one else does, I post it.
BTW @Sherman I thought you said you were going to post the gem today?

Also watched fireworks

The Master Emeraloggery

Sherman

No, I said I was gonna post todays... I guess. Don't know the days in english very well XD
Anyway, I got a ??? today. And can't find yesterdays, my gems get all mixed up, don't know why. I'd gladly post gems all week long if no one else has, can I have the permision. Because it's frustrating that all day goes by and no one post it or even comment. And one day everyone is gonna sell the gem and no one is gonna have it and we won't be able to post it or find it anywere and, and, and... can I? =)
Edit:
@Knuckles, you still need to finish the Phoenix Arm (No. 103)
Yesterdays was an Electroshock Arm with overall defense +6? If it is, I'll post it, and some else todays =)

Edited on by Sherman

AlexBlack

Aww man, I totally missed the 100th gem day celebration, anyway I have all weapons unlocked, so if anybody gets a ??? I can post that gem

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

Knuckles

@AlexBlack You can post today if you want. Its Aurum Orbitars right? I have a ??? and the only weapons I believe I don't have unlocked are the Aurum Blade, Club and Orbitars.

@Sherman No yesterday wasn't a Electroshock arm. And if you want you to post the gems like I can, but you would have to wait until around 8:00 PM MST to post, just to give people a chance everyday.

And no I didn't forget about the Phoenix Arm, just was out of WiFi most of the day, and when I got back home it was very late and I was tired.

Also your english is great @Sherman, I just misunderstood what was said.

And I never sell my gems on purpose. The Treasure Hunt "get this many hearts from gems" makes me sick. I don't want to do those

I'll update the phoenix arm, I'll tell @Sherman what yesterday's gem was, and @AlexBlack can post todays

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.