Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 16,251

Knuckles

Would anyone be up for a zodiac battle. Rules, you have to use YOUR ZODIAC SIGN WEAPON.

I'm an Aquarius, so I'll be using the Zodiac Blade.

I'll post a link for zodiac signs and what you are in a minute

Edit: Not sure of your zodiac sign? Click here and find out

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

RPGShaymin

@mushroomer
I believe that playing higher intensitiez gives u eiter pwrz u dont allreadi hav, or hier levl pwrs.
@Knuckles
I thought of that at one point, but some Zodiac signs are powers, though mine is the Sagittariuz Bow.
If we all have weapons, we can do this.
If you were born May 20 to April 20, you're not allowed.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Henmii

This may be a little bit off-topic (because this isn't about the gems), but how many weapons are there in the game? I think there are tons of them! But so far I have only 79! But I am working on it!

Henmii

RPGShaymin

@Henmii
There are 108 different weapons in the game.
12 in each of the 9 class/catagory/thingies.
@Knuckles
That should work.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

Knuckles

Henmii wrote:

This may be a little bit off-topic (because this isn't about the gems), but how many weapons are there in the game? I think there are tons of them! But so far I have only 79! But I am working on it!

You have 79/107 At least thats what my idols say as the total weapons [80-187]. And yes I have all idols

Edit: Nevermind, @RPG seems to have the right answer.

I actually thought of having a full zodiac battle, only zodiac weapons and powers, but that would be near impossible, as I think most of us would opt for Aries Armor

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Sherman Shame, you would have to use a Leo Cannon in our fights. I don't think your good with cannons are you?

Also the cake might be a bit squished, and taste a bit like paper and virtual ink

@RPG So your Sagittarius Bow is ready already? I needed to get busy fusing and trying out aries armor... I mean new powers.
[I'm not using aries armor, only kidding @RPG. I'm not that cheap in a select weapon fight.]

The Master Emeraloggery

RPGShaymin

@Knuckles
I foregot a class. There are 108 weapons. I changed it.
I have 2 that aren't fully custom, but have 6-Star range and homing/dash ch. boost respectivly.
Wut time?

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

Knuckles

@RPG I say we wait for more people 1st. You would win otherwise, because you are skilled in Bows, and Staffs, which are my main weapons, so I would lose. I am still making my Aquarius Blade, so I need a little more time

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

Hehehe, I'm a Cancer trollface. Melee is my department, Me and @RPGShaymin would pwn hard :3. If only I was a Taurus.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

I'll hurt you...with my PISCES HEAL!!

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

TeeJay

Libra Sponge over here.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knuckles

@Sonicman, @Ruceyod, and @TeeJay Are you up for the battle?
I know that 2/3 of you have powers, but I already said that you get the next closest weapon. And that means closest, not your favorite.

Edit: @TeeJay Libra goes to Scorpio, so you would use the Scorpio Staff. You get to use both zodiacs.

@Ruceyod. Now I'm scared. Pisces Heal goes to Aries Armor, which goes to..... Taurus Arm. I don't think @Ruceyod should be able to use all 3 zodiacs. So Pisc Heal to Taurus Arm?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

TeeJay

I'm free for only a few minutes, and then I'll be gone for at least an hour, so if you want to do this, let's do it quick!

EDIT: Too late! See you in an hour.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Aries Armour+Taurus Arm, lol. Too perfect. But it's unfair for a fun game like this, so Pisces Heal and Taurus Arm for me only.

But then, we could have players with Zodiac Weapon also get the closest Zodiac Power?

I might join if I know when it will happen.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

Cancer Claws and Libra Sponge. I HATE Libra Sponge :l.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Aren't there only 3 Zodiac Powers? [Capricorn, Aquarius, Taurus, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Leo, Gemini, and Cancer.] All Weapons So we would only have 3 powers to possibly use, Aries, Libra and Pisces. I believe you should use the one closest, even if it was the previous symbol. But for the weapon, it would be the weapon after your power to the right, of the link I posted on post 2642.

Only your Zodiac Weapon and the nearest Zodiac Power to your zodiac sign.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.