Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 16,251

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Can you post the link for the Weapon Value Calculator for @TeeJay. I have it saved on my 3DS, so no url, no copy/paste

@TeeJay Here, you just have to do is pick your mod, and select value. It will tell you if the mod can go up to +1-7.

Edit: @RPG Shot Range +3 on the EARTHMAUL CLUB.
THE LONGEST RANGE WEAPON?!? The one that goes 126 METERS?!? SHOT RANGE +3?!?
[faints]

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TeeJay

RPGShaymin wrote:

@TeeJay
You might be able to find out by scrolling down to modifiers on one of the calculator, and seeing where it stops for a spacific power.

Knuckles wrote:

@TeeJay Here, you just have to do is pick your mod, and select value. It will tell you if the mod can go up to +1-7.

????

Am I missing something? Was there supposed to be a link with these comments?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RPGShaymin

@TeeJay
I don't feel like croping out some of this, but here are weapon fusion resources, curtosy of @Ruceyod
Use the first one and check which are valid stats.

Ruceyod wrote:

@Knuckles Err, I think you asked for two links? Not sure which...
Weapon Value Calculator (Value)
http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
Weapon Fusion Calculator (Materials)
http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Weapon Group Calculator (Stars VS Mods)
http://pastehtml.com/view/bz568qhuz.html

And don't worry about destroying. I got rid of my Value 100 weapons just yesterday... All I have left is my First Blade and that spotpass Palutena Blade. I lost my most destructive ones. I guess it's time to loot.

[/div]

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Icefreak45

Added you Shayman and @Knuckles i've been lurking this fourm for hmm 3 weeks o: I love the game but im not the greatest player lolz.

3DS FC: 2277-6750-5893

Knuckles

@Icefreak45 Added you yesterday. Sorry for adding you after our battles. I use the 3DS Browser for NintendoLife, and I was battling for about 2 hrs.
But I can fight anytime you want. If I don't pay attention, spam the friends list orange light by turning your wireless on and off, wait for it to say your online, then turn it off, then back on.

Warning, annoy me to much, I'm not a happy/easy fighter

Edit: Just Completed the Medusa power grid picture, and unlocked All Zodiac Weapons! Currently at 96.7%! I could finish the 100, but not now

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Sherman

This is to much to read

I'll do it tomorrow, maybe XD
I saw in your messages last night you were practicing. Wanted to join but the Internet don't get to my room in my mother house. I logged in for a while wit the 3DS but it's sooooo hooooot in the living room I couldn't stand it =(
This morning wanted again to play a little bit but I was to busy spreading democracy
Untitled
Yeah, our technology allows us to mark the voter on the thumb. That way everyone knows you voted and then you won't vote again and so everything is clean and.. God, our democratic system suck! I'm getting all off-topic, so, if you wanna follow all this do it online. I ber there's a lot of activity going on right now on the matter.

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

@Sherman Happy Canada day!

On July 4th, we should all use Fireworks Cannon to celebrate!! Well, if anyone will play.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Icefreak45

@Knucles Np, and lol I'm not too much of a push-over, just a bit . O_O I'm only at like 78% complete, but congratz to you

3DS FC: 2277-6750-5893

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Happy Canada Day
As for 4th of July, I say, the fireworks power, and the fireworks cannon.
I have a nice 293 Fairworks cannon. It saved me when I accidently hit Auto, Move out. I surprisingly got 3rd!

@Sherman ¿Eras 132? [Your 132? PS, only reason I do this, is so everyone knows what I said]

@Icefreak45 No, when I said warning, don't annoy me, I meant by spamming the friend light to get my attention, like I was in the middle of a demo, or a Match with the E3 KI:U Champ @Tear_Bear.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

RPGShaymin

I HATE AERIES ARMOR!
That is all.

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

RPGShaymin

Oh yeah, I have to do this I guess...
Double posting is for winners.
No.101 (7/2/12)
Name: Brawler Claws
Ranged:★★★☆
Melee: ☆
Value: 239
Modifiers: Shot defense +1
Health +3
Stamina +3
Side-dash cont. fire +2
Gem to weapon: -15700
Gem to hearts: +149

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

TeeJay

RPGShaymin wrote:

I HATE AERIES ARMOR!
That is all.

Pisces Heal is worse.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

TeeJay wrote:

RPGShaymin wrote:

I HATE AERIES ARMOR!
That is all.

[/div]

Pisces Heal is worse.

I hate Bubblebee more

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

BumbleBee is annoying if you use a staff/club or any weapon focus on a slow charge time charge shot. Unless it's Dark Pit Staff, it has good continuous fire. I hate it when it's paired with Energy Charge. (I do it though)

Pisces Heal is also annoying but somewhat useless. Not really a buff.

Aries Armour is the worst in my opinion. You can't knock back an enemy to win time. You can't kill them easily because of their defense boost. And Status have a lesser chance to happen so you can't stop them from being distracted. You are doomed.

deviantArt

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Is bumblebee the power @LJM always uses to avoid taking damage from my 1-hit KO shots? He teleports to different parts of the course, or right behind me, right as I hit him.

Also I came up with a strategy for Aries Armor, to beat them. A melee endurance match. That will take a while, and you will be killed by others during this endurance match.

Evil Idea! Does Aries Armor work with Effect Duration +4? Imagine THAT with your Taurus Arm....[gulp] WHAT HAVE I DONE POSTING THIS?
[hides in corner, please don't kill me, I brought my claws, not my staff......]

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Yes, Bumblebee allows you to avoid the next damage you going to take and teleports you somewhere else. But, it only work if you're either idle or walking. No dash or running. It disapears after 2 uses or after some time if you weren't hit. It's weakness is continuous fire because it uses up the uses fast. Bumblebee is a very common combination with staves or claws.

Yes, Effect Duration+4 works with Aries Armour but I forgot its increase. I actually have a Raptor Claws with Effect Duration+4 and use Aries Armour and Brief Invincibility with it. The problem is that my weapon's value is too low so I have to die twice before Aries Armour comes back. I'm working on a fusion loop to add Speed+4.

deviantArt

mushroomer

Ive put tons of hours into this game and still havn't gotten the heart booster level 4!!! please if anyone has more concrete method, post!!! Thanks

mushroomer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.