Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 16,251

geneon101

TysonQ7 wrote:

It was I who wrote that. He mixed up the quote tag.

lol ah ah. making sure

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

Knuckles

@geneon101 I'm not on facebook, so I don't really know what goes on there. So for all I know, you and @Sherman have a serious conversation every night.
But you most likely don't

@TysonQ7 I think you might want to rethink that "take what the game gives you" comment. Here, on this forum, you need good/great weapons to survive.

Speaking of which, who is up for a practice match tonight?
Just a match for fun to practice skills, new weapon/power combos etc.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TysonOfTime

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 I'm not on facebook, so I don't really know what goes on there. So for all I know, you and @Sherman have a serious conversation every night.
But you most likely don't

@TysonQ7 I think you might want to rethink that "take what the game gives you" comment. Here, on this forum, you need good/great weapons to survive.

Speaking of which, who is up for a practice match tonight?
Just a match for fun to practice skills, new weapon/power combos etc.

1) It was a joke. I know all that. Hence why I said "Lose like a man."
2)I think I'll skip the Practice.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Ruceyod

Lol, I was about to type that I could use some practice for manipulating the rubber bullets of Boom Orbitars but since it's going to happen on small stage, I can't really make them bounce beside on the ground...I'll try a random Leo Cannon and Bowl Arm instead. I need to discover their not obvious potential.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Actually It could be on either, depending on the amount of people. [2-4 Small, 5-6 Large] Either way, no walls. Sorry

BTW No ridiculous overpowered weapons unless you are practicing with new powers. We don't need a bloody massacre.
[grabs laser staff, just for safe measures ]

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles No amazing built weapon!! I'll just grab random weapons I want to try whether they have good mods or not.

@Spire @Knuckles Thanks for joining me in the epic battle against Peng and Tearbear. I usually end up teaming with them and let's say it's an almost guarantee victory, boring. But today was my chance to face them. It started as me alone VS them. Then that Shenigngihthing guy came on my team and strangely sucked today.
Then @Spire came along and those were epic matches. Everyone were either bad or good. We won some, we lost some. Then Skyscraper Hat join them and I thought we were DOOMED, I mean he's about my level but him with 2 pros..., meep! But strangely enough, he lagged out of the game,then @Spire left, SkyHat came back, TearBear lagged out of the next game to join again later. Then, it was me, SkyHat VS TearBear, Peng. We won some, we lost some. 5 matches before @Knuckles arrived I was always the Angel and we kept losing (I'm an horrible angel). Then @Knuckles came and I wasn't sure how much he'd affect the game...end up that he was a HUGE help. We even won when I was the angel. It was so epic the game lagged badly!! (as in slow, no teleportation). Then I left due to cannot stand lag, plus 3DS was heating up.

I needed to write this down, lol. I wasn't this pumped since long, thanks @Spire @Knuckles

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Great Battles with you and @Tearbear, @SK Peng
Can you pass a message on to TearBear from me? Thanks

Thanks for the great battles Tear Bear. It has been an honor fighting with an E3 champion. And I love/hate your Meteor Bow with playing dead, energy charge, shot range +3, Effect Duration +4! I am inspired to try and make my own good meteor bow! Thanks Tear Bear!

Edit: @Ruceyod I was a big help? Me! Wow, THANKS! That means alot coming from you.
So how did you like the new Laser Staff?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Will gladly do! I actually have a meteor bow of my own
Ranged: 6
Shot Range+3
Shot Homing+3
Standing Continuous Fire+4
But I never got to work it out because everyone kept going after me and Meteor Bow isn't a good self defense weapon. I'll try it again.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

I'll join if I'm still accepted here... don't be suprised if I get last place.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Message sent!
and yes you obviously was a turn around to our advantage.
Your Laser Staff is a beauty (not as much as mine though) but you use it better than me. I find its shot way too slow for my taste.

Yeah, I'm still up for practice. Relaxing stuff, not caring about winning, hmm~ I need inspiration for new weapons.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Knuckles

@Sonicman So the deserter returns......
WELCOME BACK! I personally missed you
As for the battle I think around 8:00PM PST/20:00 and check my small rules in Post 2565, and 2567.

@Ruceyod Thanks for being my middle man, and thanks for complementing my laser staff.
See you guys later

The Master Emeraloggery

RPGShaymin

I'm missing all the nice battles D:

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Ruceyod

@Knuckles It's ok. Actually thanks for declining, makes it easier for me. I just looked at the bracket earlier and notice that there's 3 interesting personalities who are participating. I've always wanted to face them, and this is my chance.

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Knuckles ...Tournament? Also, I should make it to the practice (hopefully.)

Sonicman

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Nope, he spammed Small Arena, instead. Don't worry, he was punished >:3.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Lol, I don't actually mind if he chooses Windy Wasteland, I just want to make it some sort comedy routine (hope you're not angry about it @Spire ). But, if you went that harsh on him on Small Arena, he might pick Windy Wasteland forever...

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.