Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

I'll join whatever is open whenever. Tomorrow night I'm leaving for a week. No wifi :/.
Anyway since @sherman was discussing eShop I went there to see whats up. The Rhythm Theif demo is so good I'm buying the game. And I didn't even consider it before. And @Sherman If you have like $2 left I totally reccomend Bird Mania 3D. I'm addicted, all you do is fly as far as you can. But IDK its really fun.
Can someone post TWotD? I grinded mine up by accident.
So @Spire deserted us eh?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

I finish class at 10pm EST, so that's when I can play.

Let me just say that because of you guys I've gotten back into playing KI:U online.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Prof_Clayton

I'll battle you TeeJay. If you can stop playing Rhythm Theif! I know I can't

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

Well, remember @Spire's Aurum League? Well I just fought [λι] Ken. And we was using Aries Armor 90% of the time I came within the top 3 everymatch, mostly by a few KO's
I outsmarted this Aurum. Launched a Boom Rocket, tricked him into following me, he ran right into the explosion, right as it exploded. Sweet, Sweet Vengence

@Spire If your still here, how was [λι] Ken when you were playing KI:U?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

RPGShaymin

Heheh
Could I join?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

TysonOfTime

Wait, I thought this was practice! You guys decimated me! I thought you told me not to 'crazy on attack'. Or did I just misunderstand..

Ok, no holding back. Knuckles, I will fight you!

...andmostlikelylosecuzihaventplayedthisinmonths...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TeeJay

That's the last time I play while eating pizza.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knuckles

@TysonQ7 I said if this wasn't practice, I would join. Also my practices are FFAs, no items, small/large arena based on number of people.

@Ruceyod Sorry, was distracted, and my aim was off. And I had to leave for something.

@Prof_Clayton How did you like that KO on ancient fortress. At the start of the fight. That was 1 forward dash charge shot. No powers. 224.6 in one shot.
Edit: Wait! Professor! Are you saying I am just as good as you? Worse? I'm nowhere near as good as our local KI:U expert. Expert in EVERYTHING KI:U.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

TeeJay

Oi. Tyson. I thought you said you'd be bad, ya lier!

TysonOfTime

TeeJay wrote:

Oi. Tyson. I thought you said you'd be bad, ya lier!

[/div]

Well, I'm certainly not as good as Knuckles or Ruceyod.
Also, I don't really experiment with weapon/power combos, usually staying with what I have. Which isn't much. I don't use powers to their full extent, not even half their extent. Mainly just out of desperation.

But I am pleased to hear that you think I'm good. That makes me feel a bit better.

@Retro
Your in the same boat as I. I haven't even 100% the Story, let alone try to craft great weapons...

What was that weapon @Ruceyod killed me with two hits multiple times. It was a palm, shot bubbles...
Man I haven't played in forever.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

TeeJay

@Tyson That doesn't make much sense to me, as I've beaten Knuckles before no problem.

(No offense to you Knuckles!)

TysonOfTime

TeeJay wrote:

@Tyson That doesn't make much sense to me, as I've beaten Knuckles before no problem.

(No offense to you Knuckles!)

[/div]

I dunno. He KO'd me quite a bit too much for my liking with his Laser Staff. Well, he was using energy charge I believe, so that may be why. But he still KO'd me more than I him.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Knuckles

@TeeJay In FFA? Thats where I shine
Also remember that match with emeralds where you died from a ranged shot in the start[The fortress, not ancient, but with the huge hole]? That was me. One shot. Reg Forward Dash Charge Shot=224.6 Energy Charge=404
OverKill? Not at all.

Just saying 1 more time. LvD. Not my best.

The Master Emeraloggery

BadKitty

I heard my name, am i needed?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.