Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 16,251

TeeJay

I did fine without a OHKO weapon in FFA just now.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Prof_Clayton

@TeeJay I added your fc a while back if you didnt notice.
@Ruceyod Yeah, but I wanted ffa so that I could see how they did in crowds. The one with the magnus did well in crowds and a short distance and the other at a short distance only. So I got easy kos by getting the magnus club one by behind, and the other far away. I even managed to ko you a few times. But only to have you return and return the favor. :/

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@TeeJay I added your fc a while back if you didnt notice.

Huh? I thought I already added you. Well, okay, adding you now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton I suppose it is better to see how one do in FFA than in LvD. But, I only need to see what weapons and powers they use. I can say they're above average but they're really your typical above average. Nothing special. I'll add them once I clean up my Friend List. I want to 1vs1 them and wipe off their smiles from today's wins.

And, my win ratio is actually below 40%, I'm not exactly surprise to lose, lol.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

TeeJay

@Ruceyod I won't even bother asking for you to add me because it seems to take a lot, but maybe we should battle sometime via someone else's game.

Edited on by TeeJay

AlexBlack

@Everyone What do you guys think about the 3DS XL?

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

TysonOfTime

Hey guys. I'm currently debating getting back into KI. Would it be a problem if I joined this group? (though I may not be too good anymore...)

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Ruceyod

@TeeJay Adding you isn't a lot to ask, I just rather face you before adding. Just start this policy now. I've add the most random people only to delete them. Prefer to test people's connection first.

Ok, before I delete someone I shouldn't, are
Flywalker
Austin
Adam
Paddy
here?

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

CommanderAudio

I'm here!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Ruceyod

Who are you exactly? I'm taking a wild guess..Paddy?

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

CommanderAudio

Ruceyod wrote:

Who are you exactly? I'm taking a wild guess..Paddy?

[/div]

Well, why don't you just set up a KI:U room right now?

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

LordJumpMad

Ruceyod wrote:

I'm confident I can take them on 1vs1. I dislike FFA for the following reasons:
-Libra Sponge+Aries Armour, even if you run away until the effect wears off, they're going to go after the others.
-You can't bring an non OHKO weapon because people will steal your kills
I have others but I forgot about them.
I'm sure I would've won the matches if I kept using my Anti Melee Lancer Staff but my goal isn't only winning but being able to win with a variety of weapons. I guess I have some work to do.

Its the same thing I'm trying to do right now, it isn't much fun using the same weapon over and over, just because it gets you wins.I like to make things more challenging.
Right now, I'm only working with dark and evil weapons, like Great Reaper Plams, and Doom Cannon, and so on.
Do you have any good strategies with Bows, I'm not sure what to use for the Drakness Bow I have, but it has a good OHKO charge shot.
And also, what is the most evil blade in the game, none of them seem to be dark or evil, they should have made a Hades blade.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

@PikminMonster Good games, except that I still don't know who you are. I would have stay longer if it weren't for my toast bread. I enjoyed our FlintLock vs Midnight match. You were careful and ready. You know how to use Invisible Shot and Transparency very well. You'd make me panic every time. But on the Twilight Stratosphere stage, that combination was lame. I could hear you use the Jump pad and see the pretty light from your Palm. You're good, with the right set, you'll be awesome.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Ruceyod

@LordJumpMad Sweet, I'd like to face your Doom Cannon and Great Reaper Palm once they're done. You don't see many of those.
As for Bow, I think there's only 3 good strategies with them:
-Continuous fire (Meteor)
-SlipShot+Homing (Angel)
-Sniping with better homing (Sagittarius)
Oh and there's always the exception: Crystal Bow, Full Force
For Darkness Bow, that's a difficult one...its charge shot and continuous shots can be easily exploit. If you're using it's charge shot then your set should look like your staff, only you need to be closer.

Gaol Blade looks evil to me. Even its sound effects are evil.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
If I want to get in close, then I better use bumblebee power.
I already have a very powerful GaolBlade, thats high with melee and range, might want to give that a try.
And I have an really powerful End-All Arm, and it will end you.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.