Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 16,251

Knuckles

@AlexBlack Didn't think so, but you understand, right? Don't need to add people who will be gone in no time. You'll be added really soon. I intend to stay here a whole year too, so thats really cool. But I think I'll redirect us to another thread when we are done with the weapons, so we can continue

For saying you'll be here til the end, I'll add you right now.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

AlexBlack

@Knuckles I just get the message on my 3DS, thanks for adding me. That new thread sounds cool maybe it should be for other games too, not just Kid Icarus, so we can play with other games that we like.

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

Knuckles

@AlexBlack Like a community thread? Similar to MK7 Communities? Also your welcome.
Care to fight in the future? I currently only have 1 good weapon, as my others are still in construction, but I am nearing the end of 1 of them

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

AlexBlack

@Knuckles Yeah I would like to, but I have 0 online experience with this game, so I'm surely going to be kicked around by the stage Dx

Sonicman

I intend to stay until everyone deletes me, and I get banned from this forum due to me going insane from KI:U madness. It's real, and it's out there.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

So where is @Spire guys? I see him more in Colors! than here.
Oh and Does the weapon posting ffa start today knuckles?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sherman

I dont even know how a Palutena Blade looks. @Prof_Clayton. I'm just unlocking all weapons. And I think I'm gonna need even that Blade if I'm gonna loop the fusions. And yeah, Spire is lost. Hope It's not te case with me when I get Colors!3D. I'm waiting for a friend to lend me his credit card XD
Making the post of the gem of the day and there's a new system update =D

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

@AlexBlack Since you plan on staying, I don't mind adding you. As long as you don't lag, I'll be happy to snipe you. If you do lag, I can still use weapons with good homing.

@Prof_Clayton I don't even see @Spire on KI:U anymore...He likes that awful community more than KI:U's?

@LordJumpMad If you plan on doing this much to earn my respect, I'll get TearBear and Peng's FC. Why not go straight for the win? Peng's about my level while TearBear is the E3 tournament champion. Good luck~

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

AlexBlack

The Palutena's Bow was the most difficult weapon for me to get. Fortunately I don't have to go through that speed run again.

Ruceyod

I joined but heads up, I just woke up, I have a CV to get done before 1 o clock and my 3DS battery is about to die.

deviantArt

TeeJay

PikminMonster wrote:

Why the heck is everyone ignoring @TeeJay, @LordJumpMad and @Emeralds? And why is everyone ignoring questions along the lines of "Why the heck is everyone ignoring @TeeJay, @LordJumpMad and @Emeralds?"

Seems your question was ignored.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sherman

I guess, @TeeJay, it's because of @LordJumpMad: He comes here with this boring character that no one likes instead of just be a friend. And then, everyone who defend that character falls immediately in that same place, 'cause, c'mon! That sucks! And anyone who get along with this just, well, can't ask for much respect from us.
I even warned him 'cause I saw it coming...

I wrote:

... Everyone here brag a little bit but keep it fun, everyone is like friend-rival, but you’re (@LordJumpMad) just plain annoying and boring. I would rather watch the paint on a wall drying up than reading you or playing with you. If you’re gonna say something, make it something worth reading. Copy/paste a joke at least. To make it worse, you never win, I don’t know why you brag, it’s not even justified. Maybe you don’t care, but someday everyone here will just gonna skip your comments.

I'm sorry if this is not the case with you, @TeeJay. Maybe you got all mixed up in this, or maybe I'm just wrong. And sorry, @Everyone, if I spoke wrongly in the name of all of us. But at least that's my personal opinion (feeling) about this.

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Ruceyod

I'm confident I can take them on 1vs1. I dislike FFA for the following reasons:
-Libra Sponge+Aries Armour, even if you run away until the effect wears off, they're going to go after the others.
-You can't bring an non OHKO weapon because people will steal your kills
I have others but I forgot about them.
I'm sure I would've won the matches if I kept using my Anti Melee Lancer Staff but my goal isn't only winning but being able to win with a variety of weapons. I guess I have some work to do.

Good games.

Ark, only 30 minutes left to write my essay.

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.