Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 16,251

geneon101

AlexBlack wrote:

Hello everyone I'm new in the forums and I want to help so I'm going to post the weapon of yesterday and today.

No. 93/June 26th, 2012

thanks! it was actually a ??? for me so life save

Knuckles wrote:

You know, I think we should drop the assigned day system if we can make one that lets everyone else post

i was actually thinking about passing on my day to someone else who is more active all around. once i beat the game i cant just bring myself to go for all of the little things. and mp isnt doing it for me anytmore.
still not wanting to remove anyone from fc though

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol you guys are nuts if you dont have emmy on your lists. Bunch of cowards it looks like to me and why is everyone blatantly ignoring her posts?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Knuckles

@Sherman I'll be willing to play up to 11:00 PM PST. After that, you may be lucky to catch me, as I check the orange light whenever I am not playing online BTW, use your best weapons and mods, as I have weapons I am experimenting on. Working on hedgehog claws with brutal mods

@geneon101 Up for some battles with @Sherman and I in the future? Haven't been frozen while being attacked by fire in a while.....

I was thinking we execute an anyone post the weapon sort of thing. Rules would have to be you can only post the weapon once a week, dibs are allowed for the next day only, and if a new person joins we ask them if they want to post the gem if it hasn't been posted yet?
Who is up for this?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

RPGShaymin

PRIES SELF FROM SONIC COMICS
Huh?
WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!?
Oh, I got rusty, and people came.
I have to defeat online people now to lubricate my skills.
@labrat7, and @AlexBlack
I added labrat, but I need to have Alex's, if you do want to fight that is.
Since when did I start losing to @Sonicman? D: Is it that he could fuse a weapon for his life?
Cries in corner
I will get you @Sonicman!
@Sherman
Is that how it's spelled?
Untitled
Too tired, write more l8r.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knuckles

@Sherman Can you give me the URL in the March and April Spotpass Gems? I'm trying to get the links on the 1st page, 1st post. Link is right, only broken. I don't know what comes after _weapons/ for the link to work right.

The Master Emeraloggery

Radixxs

Simple question, what are you supposed to do with the ??? weapon gems? Is it possible to convert them into a weapon in any way?

This has probably been covered, but I don't want to search through 120 pages of this forum.

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Sherman

Here you go @Knuckles:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_sp...
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/kid_icarus_uprising_sp...
But be carefull, if you post this on the first page, the reply number of the original posts will change. Let me know so I can edit them =)
@RPGShaymin are you challenging me or what? Ok, you can kill me anytime XD
@Radixxs you need to unlock them so you can see what weapon is.

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

RPGShaymin

@Radixxs
The gem turns into a weapon gem once.
Today's is the Aurum Club, which you unlock by clearing Chapter 15 within 17 minutes.
For that I recommend a pair of quick claws, like Brawler or Hedgehog, and putting the difficulty on 3 or lower along with adding tireless powers to your board.
EDIT: @Sherman
I got ninja'd.
It was in your response to calling Agni-cai.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knuckles

You are suppost to unlock them to use them. That is my advice unless you are in dire need of 5 hearts

@Sherman I'm editing the 1st post, not deleting or adding. Thanks, I'll add them in
Oh @Sherman When I said willing to fight until midnight your time, I meant we start fighting around then. I'll fight for at least 1hr after.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin I'm actually playing other games right now, so I'm rusty too o3o.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

Think we are all getting rusty really.....
Blue shell up to 60 likes!
Almost at 10,000 vr 500 to go!
New Puzzle Pieces in mii plaza from playcoins today!
And @ljm you are good. About the same level as me, prob a little better.
@everyone why are you guys ignoring @emmy @ljm and @teejay? C'mon guys.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

Well, I'm still playing the KI:U regularly but I better start my homeworks and get them done before Heroes of Ruins. I think I'll completly drop KI:U for that game. Looks addicting. Makes me wonder how long this topic will last. A whole year to post is a lot.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

AlexBlack

I added my 3DS Friend Code to my signature if anyone wants to add me.

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

Knuckles

@AlexBlack Stick around here, and I'll add you. I am tired of adding people who join for a day, ask to be added then leave.

@Ruceyod Well The Spotpass weapons are a fail safe to keep the thread active. I'll update it everyday, even if everyone else leaves.

@Sherman Heroes of Ruin? I'm CONSIDERING that game. Decided to wait a long time to get it, price drop, and digital download. Also are you up for a 1-1 tonight?

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Sherman Perfectly fine I was actually feeling tired, and didn't want to back down if you wanted more practice
So gimme a shout out or Swapnote when you want to practice. Remember, its not about kicking butt, its about getting better with your weapons, and THEN kicking butt

The Master Emeraloggery

AlexBlack

@Knuckles Oh don't worry, I'm not a quitter so if there are still people around here by that time I will be here maybe even after the last weapon of the day comes.

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.