Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 16,251

Ruceyod

@Knuckles Err, I think you asked for two links? Not sure which...
Weapon Value Calculator (Value)
http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
Weapon Fusion Calculator (Materials)
http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Weapon Group Calculator (Stars VS Mods)
http://pastehtml.com/view/bz568qhuz.html

And don't worry about destroying. I got rid of my Value 100 weapons just yesterday... All I have left is my First Blade and that spotpass Palutena Blade. I lost my most destructive ones. I guess it's time to loot.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Ruceyod

@Sherman That link isn't useful in any ways to fusion. It's just good for picking a weapon to your liking. You're welcome though.

And OMG how you name the link?!

@Sonicman Nice avatar! I like it.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sherman

I know it's not good for fusion,@Ruceyod, but it helped me to know I want a Samurai Blade without knowing all weapons XD Maybe it's because you know all of them =/ You, KIU Einstein ='( ' ' ' '
Use the url tag.

[url=the url]Text[/url]

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Knuckles

@Sherman @Ruceyod Thanks for the help, I will use both, only wish the Weapon Calculator let you put in Weapon names, and how to get them.

So who has the free time for some Value 100 fights I will be around 5:00 PM PST/17:00 and remember,....

VALUE 100 ONLY! NO POWERS [EXCEPT THE JUKEBOX ONE] ARE ALLOWED!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sherman

Too early for me to join, @Knuckles. And if you want to know how to unlock weapons or pretty much anything, go toGamefaqs. I refuse to watch, but I think I'm gonna have to search at least the weapons, 'cause there's been a lot of ??? for me latelly =/
I guess you were trying to do somthing like this:
NL
It's like this, @Knuckles:

[url=www.nintendolife.com]NL[/url]

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod You have to get 1★ ranking on every cup in solo mode in mk7 for 1, 2 for 2, and 3★ (max) for 3. You weren't that bad, I've seen a lot worse. A lot.
For those who have colors!3d and cant find me, Here is a link to one of my favorites.
@RPG why do you not draw anything? Maybe you could actually be good!
@Sherman I'd be up for a 100 value bttl, but what time are you good usually?
@Colors3dPeeps Can you guys believe my blue shell pic is up to over 30 likes?!? I'm amazed

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Sherman Thanks, I wasn't really needing it, but its nice to know how to do that. I guess you saw my post in the minute it was up

@Prof_Clayton Thanks for the info on the Stars. I wanted to know, find out on my own, but didn't want to do like "how do you get stars online in MK7" on google. I guess coming from a friend is perfect for me. Only 12 more cups to play for a perfect 3 star rank.

So when can we have that fight? The 100 with no powers?

The Master Emeraloggery

LordJumpMad

What is this? is there a battle going on with out me >:[
Face me cowards!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sherman

LordJumpMad wrote:

Face me cowards!

100 value weapons fights, if you are interested.
Edit: And no powers.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So like midnight EST? :/ @sherman are you open any mornings?

No, dude. I work all day =/ I'll check in with you later as soon as I can.
If not, saturday afternoon might be, or sunday mornig after elections XD I have to go and vote sunday mornig =) Very big elections. Maybe the biggest so far in the history of México, not kidding. There's a big uprising going on right now O_O

Edited on by Sherman

Prof_Clayton

Sherman wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Face me cowards!

[/div]

100 value weapons fights, if you are interested.
Edit: And no powers.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So like midnight EST? :/ @sherman are you open any mornings?

[/div]

No, dude. I work all day that sucks. I sit at home all day and run =/ I'll check in with you later as soon as I can.
If not, saturday afternoon might be, or sunday morning after elections but I'm going away for a week this weekend! XD I have to go and vote sunday mornig =) Very big elections. Maybe the biggest so far in the history of México, not kidding. where do you guys find that e on the keyboard? is it some secret? There's a big uprising going on right now yeah its called kid icarus uprising, ever heard of it? lol O_O

Sorry, too lazy to type all thhat, and need to back to Colors!
I'm ADDICTIDED TO COLORS!3D yeah. think I'm getting better though 0.0

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Thanks, I think I should work more MK7 than KI:U. I mean 7 hours VS 400 hours, lol.
I was intimidated by everyone's VR(?) point. You have 9 times what I have. Scarier is @LordJumpMad with 20 times my points.

I'm addict to Colors!3D too. Digital drawing have never been this fun for me. I think I'm even better on 3DS than on computer.
My work on PhotoShop:
Untitled
VS.
Well, uh @Sonicman 's avatar.
I think there's an obvious difference.

EDIT: What happened to your Ho-Oh?

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod My ho-oh....oh yeah! Totally forgot about that. :/ Guess I'll finish it while I'm on vacation.
If you need more practice on mk7, I suggest racing with people with higher VR. Anytime you see someone in your friend list racing with higher VR join them. Why? Well in a av. 1000 VR race you gain about 10 VR for winning on average with 7 or 8 people. At 5,000 you gain an average of 25. At the 9000-10000 where I am the VR turnout is around:
1st: 35 VR if everyone above 10,000
2nd: 28ish
3rd: 20ish
4th: 14
5th: 8
6th: 5
7th: maybe 1 or 2 or no change at all.
8th: no change or minus 1 or 2.
What is your Kart combo? Some karts can out preform others underwater although they lack speed in the sky. This is not shown in game however and can be the same in the opposite, with sky higher. These include the boat car and the cloud 9 car.
Really practice helps the most though. sorry if too much info, just trying to be helpful. This all helped me, I learned from a world record holder in mk7 so.......

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

:') tears of joy My blue shell pic in Colors!3d is in the best of the week section! It's at like 34 likes. I hope my cat can get there as well!

Welcome to my signature.

Sonicman

I'm alive! Haven't posted in awhile due to playing other games. I'll still be posting/playing KI:U, however.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Knuckles

Off topic Is Colors! 3D worth getting if you aren't a great artist, and don't really enjoy drawing?

@Sherman Are you up for a 1-1? Value 100? I think if we practice, you will get better, and feel good enough to play with us.

Speaking of which, who are the best online fighters on this forum? [exculding @LJM, and @Emeralds. We are no match, no need to embarrass ourselfs by pretending we are ]

1. @Ruceyod [No brainer]
2. @Sonicman
3. @RPGShaymin
4. @Prof_Clayton
5. @Spire

Please put your own imput on this, our own top 5.

@Spire You were suppost to post the gem today. I'll post, but you will need to get back in the game, or you will lose your gem day altogether
Also I placed you in 5th because you were a little better than me if I remember right

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.