Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 16,251

Ruceyod

@geneon101 You're a bad ninja if you're going to stand right in the middle of the shot, lol.

@Sherman What @Sonicman said. The game's name is Dreamkness, a side scrolling RPG. It's a game on work, that won't be publish (probably will be made free). I was invited to design their monsters, and they allowed me to add Ruceyod as an optional boss (my avatar).

I haven't forgot my game:
I will determine the winner by who is the closest to the number whether it's higher or lower. If anyone have objections, I am open to new idea but everyone must agree.
I guess I should wait until, let's say 5 Central Time unless everyone's certain of their answer.
@Knuckles 250k
@RPGShaymin 300k
@Prof_Clayton 325k
@Sonicman 400k

EDIT: Thanks~♥ @Sonicman @Sherman

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
The hearts, they burn.... but that doesn't look like a bad weapon to fuse with.
And, if your asking for hearts to be offer to you, I better get a reward, the other two goddness give me nothing >:[
Tlak about heart diggers >.>

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sherman

A lot to read =S

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman Are you going to include how to unlock the gems in your summarys?

I could. If you want me I can even look for it and post it with some design. And then add a link to that post on the monthly post. Right now I got a lot of work, don't know how soon will post the next weapon compilation, but for how to unlock, it could be easy.

All this looping, is it for getting rid of modifiers? Is it for this and something else or just something else?

Sonicman wrote:

@LJM You don't believe in clans, yet you only play LvD? You're too weak to fight without your minions, you don't know the anything about madness. If you wish to know true madness, then join a FFA, or go yip somewhere else.

Oh my God! What is that coming out from Sonicmans mouth? Is that… yes, it is. I thought it was a legend, but it really exists: Truth. And so real that it even is tangible.

Emeralds wrote:

@Sonicman you have guts for asking me that, hmm your Goddess shall grant you her code, you'll regret it :3
3952-7082-7558 Happy graves, Have a wonderful day!

LordJumpMad wrote:

Now its time to fear, LordJumpMad is here.
Now feel the humiliation of your defeat!

Golden Eye, Conker’s Bad Fur Day, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart 64, all Capcom and SNK arcades… tons of games where I kicked skulls and never bragged, not even once. It was all about fun, sharing a good time with friend and yes, rivals too. Yeah, I used to visit several arcades around town defying players. kinda like Gym Leader of my time XD. And that’s what I like about this forum: Everyone here brag a little bit but keep it fun, everyone is like friend-rival, but you’re just plain annoying and boring. I would rather watch the paint on a wall drying up than reading you or playing with you. If you’re gonna say something, make it something worth reading. Copy/paste a joke at least. To make it worse, you never win, I don’t know why you brag, it’s not even justified. Maybe you don’t care, but someday everyone here will just gonna skip your comments.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Why do @Sherman and @Geneon never fight online? I don't remember battling either of them ever.

I think @Geneon is pretty busy. I’m just guessing. As for me, I’m still a noob. Just finished the game, searching for the Zodiac chambers and trying to get decent weapons. I mean, you have those “one shot, one kill” type =S. As soon as I get one or two worth for battle I’ll do it with random people and then I’ll come and learn from you all. It’ll be like Saint Seiya training style, just getting my butt kicked several times ‘til I lern little by little from the best =)

Knuckles wrote:

2. @Sherman is practically afraid to fight…

Nah, not afraid. Just think it won’t be fun if I die as soon as I respawn =(

Knuckles wrote:

…but I think we need a few Value 100 battles to lure @Sherman out.

Now we’re getting somewhere =)

sushifreAk wrote:

Hello again, friends... What did I miss? I was playing HaSI.

Wow, coming back from the dead? XD Welcome back.

Ruceyod wrote:

…Palutena was a distraction on the bottom screen; I just can't stop staring at her...

Is it because of what I’m thinking? … Oh, right, we can’t talk about that XD

Geneon101 wrote:

Ruceyod wrote:

@Geneon101 Are you really a ninja? or just dead? I summon you here!!

Untitled

This is gold, Jerry, gold! Hahahahaha.

4 pages in no time, haha.

Ruceyod wrote:

A new link to share:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AipeBcI1_9cPdGZK...
It's the database of all weapons.

This is so great! Thanks! And that’s the answer to the total melee damage of a “Samurai Blade use as a Claws” that no one knew how to answer, and I guess, no one remembers XD

Ruceyod wrote:

I found another fusion tool. This one determines what group your weapon belong to. Remember when I kept repeating how some weapons have better chance to pass down mods while others stars?
Well, actually any weapon can do anything but it depends from what they were fused from and this Calculator determines it.
The highest group favour skills while lower favour stars.
http://pastehtml.com/view/bz568qhuz.html
Happy Fusion

Thank you so much, again, lady =)

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@RPG still no value 100 weapons in the shop. Getting frustrated!

I think you need to play a chapter and then come back to see different weapons.

Ruceyod wrote:

@Sherman What @Sonicman said. The game's name is Dreamkness, a side scrolling RPG. It's a game on work, that won't be publish (probably will be made free). I was invited to design their monsters, and they allowed me to add Ruceyod as an optional boss (my avatar).

Nice! Share it as soon as it get out. That might be the only way I can get to kick @Ruceyod (your) butt =3

Ruceyod wrote:

Thanks~♥

You’re welcome, love ♥

Done! Finally!

Lots of Sonic stuff to read, hahahaha.
I think the only Sonic game I ever played was Genesis’ Sonic 2. The one whit Tails following you all the way. A cousin had a Genesis but he was kinda bad. So I played as Sonic and he controlled Tails and that way he died and died but we finished the game. That was a long time ago XD
Uhm, I’m going with 60,000, @Ruceyod.
@Sonicman, are you convinced that @Ruceyod is a girl or still thinking she’s a boy but taking all her “~♥”s anyway? XD

Oh, I got this Claws by fusing. They might suck, but I wanted a weapon that made my feel like a ninja, and this one does XD
Hedgehog Claws
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★★★★★☆
Speed +3
Stamina +2
Melee dash attack +2

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Knuckles

@Sherman Your hedgehog claws rival mine! I think they are worth beating everyone up online in Random, and then join us. You will do fine. If you want, I'll use experimental weapons I'm not good with yet. But if you want ninja, go with the power transparency, YOUR INVISIBLE!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@Everyone I'm going to host a simple battle tonight. All weapons must be under 200 value (providing a challenge) you may use only 2 powers, and its FFA. 8pm EST anyone coming?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Ruceyod my answer is locked.
@Sherman @Ruceyod changes gender with the seasons o3o. Also, agree with what you said about the froob cakes, they annoy me o3o.
@Prof_Clayton Might make it, might not. I already have the perfect weapon in mind trollface.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

@Spire you destroyed me! Hate that course when facing someone with long range weapons. :/ Wasn't a good time to experiment with the random power though. Although It was pretty cool floating down the whole hill with jump glide .
In other news got a good weapon for tonight! Picking my powers.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Ruceyod

@Sherman You can beat me in pretty much any other multiplayer games. I rarely play multiplayer games as I'm more of a solo Turn Base RPG player. After I destroy you in KI:U, we can try MK7 (if you have it). There's a great contrast in skills.

@Prof_Clayton Under 200? I guess I won't be bringing my exactly 200 Value 6 Melee Stars, Melee Combo +4 OCKO Taurus Arm.
I'm more of a Samurai Blade person anyway. I guess it's time to build a 194 Value 5½ Melee Stars, Melee Combo+4 OCKO Samurai Blade.

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Just built that taurus arm you have ! I think you can use it, don't think 1 over will matter, right @Prof_Clayton? BTW, made my taurus before reading your post, I had already been working on one, your new calculator finished it for me :3.

Sonicman

Sherman

I meant I could kick Ruceyod's (the character's) butt =3
Only have KI:U =(
But no problem if you kick me around as long as I learn from you, @Ruceyod. Like Seiya's training with Marin... don't know why I keep making this Saint Seiya references if I don't even like the Anime =/

Edit: Just remembered, yesterday bought this bad boys at almost nothing. Not new 3DS games, but totally worth it, right? =3
Untitled

Edited on by Sherman

Sonicman

@Shernan N64? Lucky. Though MM was much better than OoT, I would love to have those, not to mention BFD, which I've always wanted to try.

Sonicman

Sherman

I'm really sorry to say this, but never played Majora's ='( Never got the cartridge =/ Of course, I'm planing to get it and play it. Actually, if there's a remake of Mayora's for 3DS I'm in. I rather buy Majora's than Ocarina 'cause never played Majora's, simple.
Yeah, I collect NES, SNES and N64 games =3 Sadly, that Ocarina it's v.1.2... green blood and no monk chanting u_u
You should play Conker, it's so funny. If it's on the VC buy it. Worth it, or I'll give you back your money XD

Edited on by Sherman

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod and @Sonicman Yeah 200 exactly is fine. I'm loving random though.
Announcer from eShop multi lVSd Video: "And here we have Midnight Palm surrrounded. Midnight Palm uses random , and the power he gets is warp! Midnight Palm is now behind DLink for an easy ohko."
^^ love you random.

Welcome to my signature.

Ruceyod

Time to announce the winner!
So here are the guesses:
@Sherman 60k
@Knuckles 250k
@RPGShaymin 300k
@Prof_Clayton 325k
@Sonicman 400k

And now to announce the winner!
-drum roll-
-drum roll-
-drum roll-
-drum roll-
-drum roll-
Wow @Sherman That low? Really? How much do YOU make a chapter? 2 hearts?
And the winner is
Untitled
It's @Sonicman!! Congratulation!! -throws confetti in your eyes-
I started the day with a little more than how much it costs to play Chapter 16 in Intensity 9, so I donated my extra to Lady Palutena.
And I end the day with
407316 Hearts
-public applause-

Now tell me your fighter's colour, your ace/favourite weapon and the move you want him to do!

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.