Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Knuckles Wish I did, but I don't . Also, SADX wasn't the greatest game, but SA2B IS one of the greatest games ever in my opinion. Just because of all the amazing replayability, SA2B has 5 different missions for each of it's 30+ totally different levels, plus the multiplayer is fun, too! Also, there is no time limits in either, but there ARE time limit missions in both. SA was the first true 3D sonic game, so it wasn't the best, but SA2 had no crappy hubs, among other things, so it's a fast-paced, fun game that will keep you playing!

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

BadKitty

I don't know why your all so obsessed with LJM, you clearly want to challenge one with which your jelly of, you put him down cause you can't pick yourself up,
why don't you muster up the courage and guts to challenge your GoddessEmmy!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RPGShaymin

@SPOOOOTPAssPepole
Weapons I have value 100:
First Blade
Somewhat Staff
Dark Pit Staff
Violet Palm
Rail Cannon
Ogre Club
Twinbellows Cannon
Aurum Bow
Halo Club
That's 9 out of around 90.
EDIT: @Emeralds
I added you. So theree.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Spire

@Emeralds You just made it on my hit list. Congrats. Add FCs with me, and I shall be your friend. Don't add me, and I will kick yo *** every time we meet for the rest of your pitiful life. You WANT me as an ally. I'm not the strongest, but I'm a crucial ally.

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Sonicman

@Spire You rely on allies for power? HAH! I don't believe in allies. I believe in every man/woman for his/herself. Clans and Alliances are just ways of saying that you're weak alone. Also, I wouldn't make her angry, never make a girl angry, trust me, not fun.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

Like Pit! He's strong alone VS the Army of Underworld!

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod You are forgetting The Forces of Nature. They wanted Pit's head too you know
Honestly I couldn't stand Viridi at some points, and was wishing for a boss fight against Viridi.

[releases a sigh of happiness]

That will be the day

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@Spire Did I help? It wasn't my best lie but I can talk my way out of it. I was kinda busy helping people last night, I had to post something on a forum for one guy to get his account unlocked, helping Spire (or trying to).
@RPG and @Shadowman One lousy 100 value weapon. Did intensity 0 for 3 runs and nothing. not even in the shop. :/

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

RPGShaymin

@ProfrssorClayton
I just go through 9.0 missions, and that respawns the shop. Because I spend so many hearts for Palutena, I can't afford no to.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

LyIa

Hello again, friends... What did I miss? I was playing HaSI.

all men are kings ๐Ÿ‘‘

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton You fooled on Colours!. I thought @Spire was actually insulting your family, lol. Until I bothered reading Swapnote.

@Knuckles I was trying to avoid going too far in the story to avoid spoiler. And I think people get my point.
I love Viridi company more than Palutena. And Palutena was a distraction on the bottom screen; I just can't stop staring at her...

Today, I'll dedicate 4 hours (not straight) to hearts farming. Anyone want to guess how much I'll earn at the end? Closest gets a Fan Art of their fighter and their ace weapon on Colours!3D (I'm a decent artist)
Here's some hints:
-I might use this weapon with Hearts Bonus-2 or this other with no Hearts modifier. MAYBE, I'll build a good weapon with Heart Bonus+3.
-My favourite Chapter to farm is Chapter 16 because I unlock the achievement ''Collect 40,000 Hearts'' by accident while attempting ''Destroy 230 enemies'' without any Hearts Bonuses.
-Since I rarely depend on my Powers, I think I can grab Heart Booster Lv4 without much sacrifice.
-I'll always start at Intensity 9.

Happy Guessing.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod 4 hours of farming... 20ish minutes pee run... 75kish hearts per run... that's my estimate... hope I win!
EDIT: 900,000+ according to my mathmatics. I meant to say pee...

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

geneon101

Sherman wrote:

@Geneon101 it's our forum ninja. Maybe he can =)

lol i just kept on @knuckles with my 301 wolf claws | +4 freezing | ranged: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… | melee โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜† | so with the freezing he was a stationary target

Knuckles wrote:

As for @geneon101 he is playing other games at the moment. But I think he was trying to get more weapons before he joins us again.

nailed it
been on 360 trying to finish off some games that need to be completed before the next installment comes out. but im still off and on on here and post the GoTD.
also @knuckles did @spire get someone to switch with? i replied to the swapnote post but didnt see a yay or nay. cause its my day to post and jw if im today still or @spire is taking tuesdays.

Ruceyod wrote:

@Geneon101 Are you really a ninja? or just dead? I summon you here!!

http://tinyurl.com/7h3r897

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

CommanderAudio

Soooooooo...... where the heck is the weapon?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.