Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 16,251

Knuckles

Good Games Guys. Sorry, 1st 3 matches I was distracted
Best match? The one on Ancient Fortress. I did a Side Dash Charge Shot, and took out @LJM and @Emeralds. 2 1-hit KO's for the price of 1!
Then spun around, and took a 1-hit KO shot at their CPU Hewdraw This brought there health bar dangerously low. Then for Cheapness, always make the CPU their angel. Always. Much better chance of winning

Oh, forgot to mention, I totally ruled that match, and took down Dark Pit!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Knuckles Don't aim for CPUs/AFKers you froob, it's dishonorable o3o.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

LordJumpMad

Knuckles wrote:

The one on Ancient Fortress. I did a Side Dash Charge Shot, and took out @LJM and @Emeralds. 2 1-hit KO's for the price of 1!

You were fighting CPUs of us.
I got cut-off for some reason, and eme didn't care to fight you, sorry about that bro.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

@TeeJay You must be talking about my eyetrack orbitars, I have +3 shot range and homing on them, they pwn.

They're cheap, as are one-hit-kill weapons.

Which coincidentally, are the only weapons you use. Hm.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Knuckles

@Sonicman I was just joking, I only was in a Kill all state. Besides it was only payback. Proof? 3-1 I hadn't been killed yet, and my team health par was at 1/2 its health >=(
So I took a little bit of cheap action into my hands.
Also he was the only one left to shoot at once I did my 2-1 shot

But I will try and stop shooting at CPU's

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@TeeJay None of my weapons 1-hit KO (except my flintlock staff, but that deserves it.) My taurus arm is a 1-COMBO KO without any defense mods, but you can dodge it if you try hard enough, anyways.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@LJM Thanks for crushing by bragging rights. I really mean it. It saves me from making a bigger fool out of myself. Also why didn't it say you left? I would have only aimed @Emeralds then.

Also how do you move instantly before/after my shots hit you? BumbleBee? Warp?
Doesn't matter. It's just as annoying as me spamming playing dead 24/7. But I don't. If you noticed my best KO's are on the go, not standing still
Also I can only get 20 seconds at most of invincibility, and invisibility per life. I don't use LV3, it feels to cheap

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

It feels like March again, when people thought ET Orbs were OP. Good players should how to counter them as this game is very balanced.
@Sonicman 's ET orbs weren't very effective against me, not trying to brag or anything. Just saying that they aren't as OP as sore losers claim.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Thanks? You just threw me into the dirt, but thanks for trying to help o3o.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Are you kidding? I was angry at all of the Pandora Claw users There were at least 3 in the matches I fought, every battle >=( But I was using my Hawkeye Bow back then, which is very slow, and long to charge.
I just realized that most of my weapons slow me down, and I use slower fighters in SSB. This is strange, but I'm used to it now... I guess?

The Master Emeraloggery

TeeJay

Ruceyod wrote:

sore

Oh?

Ruceyod wrote:

losers

OH?

Oh it's on.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sonicman

@TeeJay Wouldn't do that if I were you, @Ruceyod is one of the greatest KI:U players there is o3o.

Sonicman

TeeJay

Sonicman wrote:

@TeeJay Wouldn't do that if I were you, @Ruceyod is one of the greatest KI:U players there is o3o.

Meaning one hit kills aplenty? Because if not then I'll be happy to fight @Ruceyod.

Sonicman

@TeeJay No, but he is a palm master, so he has LOTS of homing :3.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

I was actually defending the game's balance. I don't know what's going on between you all but I'm neutral. Except for this dishonorable thing. You are allow to leave during a match, do it if you have to. People's attitude here are what is dishonorable. A good player will say good games and will look to improve.

@Knuckles Once you'll upgrade your arsenal, you won't have to worry about Pandora Claws. Do they cancel your shots or something?

@TeeJay I wasn't hinting someone but 'kay. I'd love to see what you limit yourself to.

deviantArt

TeeJay

Ruceyod wrote:

I was actually defending the game's balance. I don't know what's going on between you all but I'm neutral. Except for this dishonorable thing. You are allow to leave during a match, do it if you have to. People's attitude here are what is dishonorable. A good player will say good games and will look to improve.

This isn't about leaving during a match, I never rage quit. Ever. But you didn't know that so it's all good.

Knuckles

@Ruceyod I was meaning back in March. They would drive me crazy! Just run up on me and melee combo me to death every chance they got! But I quickly learned about quick charge, and the tables were turned.
Then I got my 1st staff, a flintlock. Found it fun, but had crummy stats, and slow shot speed if I remember right, but that doesn't seem correct....
Either way I can EASILY deal with claw users now. Its the club users who use black hole that drive me crazy. I don't run into them often, but with playing dead, the tables are turned, and I get their prey instead

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

I was actually referring to people who are AFK. I have nothing against Rage Quitter as it is a normal feeling to be disappointed.

@Knuckles Lol yeah, on random it was all about Claws, then it was Clubs, now I think it's Bows.
But, in my community we've started to use a better variety of weapons early. ET Orbs, Taurus Arm, Angel Bow and Phosphora Bow were the rage! Some counters had to be made because there were an excessive amount of them.

deviantArt

Joeynator3000

Sonicman wrote:

@Knuckles
Untitled
WIN!

.....Why is your name SONICman when your avatar is Shadow anyway? xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.