Value: 260
Modifiers: Confusion +2
Running Speed +3
Melee Dash Attack +3
Item Attack +1
Gem to Weapon: -24700
Gem to Hearts: +196
How to Unlock: SPOILER ALLERT Beat Chapter 22 without dying. SPOILER ALERT END
Comments: Not much you can do with this, I say it's fusion fodder/Heart garbage.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

CommanderAudio

@Sonicman How do I know who's posting the gem on which day?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Sonicman

@PikminMonster We have a person assigned to each day by appearance on the forum, if someone on the list doesn't post their day, however, it's free game.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@PikminMonster Heres the current schedule
Mon. @Knuckles
Tues. @geneon101
Wed. @Sherman
Thurs. @Prof_Clayton
Fri. @Sonicman
Sat @Spire
Sun @RPGShaymin

Edit @PikminMonster What Time zone are you in? It says you posted at 1 am/01:00 over here, so either you posted it as soon as you got the gem, or it is a reasonable time over there. Either way it doesn't matter. Thats the reason we have people assigned to days, so we don't get the same person posting before anyone gets a chance.
And if you want to post a gem then just ask us! We'll let you post if you ask, simple as that

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

RPGShaymin

@Knuckles
My ego thanks you.
But seriously, when did you all fight?
And where is his/her friend code?
@PikminMonster and @Sonicmaaaan
Lol I couldn't care less if someone does take my day, but I need to do something on this thread.
@Ruceyod
I suck at weapon fusing, and have put it off so long that I have about 240 weapons that I don't use at all, and only save for fusing. I'm now a bit overwhelmed by my weapons and have become a weapon hoarder.
How do you have weapons ordered in the fusion screen, as far as order used, strength, etc.?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knuckles

PikminMonster wrote:

QUESTION TIME!!!!!

I used a feather to unlock the Palutena Bow. Then I tried fusing it with the right weapons (Twinbellows Cannon and Pandora Claws) But it still came up as ???. Did I do something wrong?

[/div]

I'm not sure.
@Sonicman, @Ruceyod What went wrong?

@RPGShaymin
1. Your Welcome
2. His FC is a few days back in the posts. Id say check pg 90?

Here's how it happened, @LJM opened a room with @Emeralds. Then @Sonicman joined the fray. I joined via friends list, because @LJM wouldn't repost his/her code. Then @Sonicman dropped out, leaving me with 2 idiotic cpu's, and 2 trigger happy enemys.
About 3 fights later @Sonicman rejoins, and @TeeJay joined too. Oh, and a another person joined, @BlahDS, a friend off of @TeeJays system. 3 more fights, and I left, because I got tired of winning at that point

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

I say we fire @Spire for not doing his duty 2 weeks in a row and hire @PikminMonster for Saturday!

PikminMonster wrote:

QUESTION TIME!!!!!
I used a feather to unlock the Palutena Bow. Then I tried fusing it with the right weapons (Twinbellows Cannon and Pandora Claws) But it still came up as ???. Did I do something wrong?

I'm guessing that you have to unlock it by yourself; you cannot unlock use a feather to unlock weapons. I'm not sure, I haven't use a single feather yet because I heard that it ruins the pictures. It's too late anyways, I've already unlock all the weapons. >_>; If no one can't confirm my hypothesis, I'll verify with another community.

@Knuckles Fusing with lower value weapon is the best way to remove mods but the problem is, it'll lower the value of your weapon. When you're going to add value, you're bound to add trash mods once again.
A lot of players I know isolate mods first than fuse with weapons that only have stars. I don't like this method because there's a limit to how high your weapon value is.
This doesn't sound reliable but it's what I do: scroll my weapons until I find one that will remove mods I don't want while keeping/raising the value.

@RPGShaymin Using the favourite thingy helps keep track of your weapons; they'll always be the first weapons to show up anywhere. But if you have a lot of favourite, it can be confusing especially if you're looking for the first weapon in Strength/Order Acquired etc. Luckily there's this arrow next to the order option. This will reverse how the weapon show up. So instead of looking between your favourite weapons and your other weapons, you can scroll to the last weapon and you'll find your first weapon.
If you want to change category while keeping the weapon, just leave the weapon on either A or B and change category.

Hope this will save you a lot of time in the fusion screen.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Spire

Saturday is never convenient for me... I thought it would be... BUT IT ISN'T.

HAPPY 100 PAGES, FROOBZ!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @Ruceyod.

I kinda suck at weapon fusing, too. We need a "how-to" guide.

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

CommanderAudio

@Ruceyod But if your right and I can't use feathers to unlock weapons, can I still get it by doing it normally, even though the panel has already been unlocked?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Sonicman

@PikminMonster He's wrong o3o. I've unlocked weapons before with a feather, and it was fine.

Sonicman

Knuckles

As @Spire said we have 100 pages, almost 2000 comments, within the course of less than 3 months, something I thought would never happen.

So I just wanted to congratulate us, and say thanks for being good friends, and better rivals XD
Heres to another 2000 comments in 3 months!
[Raises Laser Staff in celebration, as a symbol for others to follow.
Unfortunately, everyone misunderstood, and @Knuckles shot dead in 2 seconds ]

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles raises taurus arm, then mauls you :3. I think we'll get another 2000 comments in 1 month if we keep posting like we are! Also, beat Ch. 11 on 9.0 with an Electric Arm!

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

RPGShaymin

This spot is mine! Ahahahahaha!
@Ruceyod
Thanks! I'll need morr shot range modifiers, and will work on a pair of sweet Arlon Orbitars, might be a bit difficult to make my first wrapon be an anomoly weapon.
@Spire
Sry I had to leave, had to parteee.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Zach777

@Sonicman What are the stats for the Electric Arm you used?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Zach777

P.S. 2000

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.