Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 16,251

Sonicman

Oh crap... FORGOT TO POST THE WEAPON faicepalm.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sonicman

Day 83/6-15-12
Royal Blade
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ★★☆
Value: 241
Modifiers: Health +3
Backward-Dash Ch. Shot +3
Melee Dash Attack +1
In-Peril Autododge +1
Gem to Weapon: -16300
Gem to Wearts: +155
Comments: Grind to hearts/keep for fusing.

Sonicman

Drawdler

If anyone wants to add, my FC is in my signiature now. My online battles are mostly on and off, mostly depending on wether I play beforehand or not and also because I don't have time to play as much now. I don't do FFA unless I feel like Treasure Hunting, and I like Dark much better than Light.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CommanderAudio

So......where's todays weapon?

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Ruceyod

I'd say shred the gift from Lady Palutena, shred it to hearts.

@Knuckles According to the Calculator Value, your dream weapon's value is 308. Chances are that you're going to find yourself with a 3 stars with all your mods Laser Staff. You can either switch the Dash Charge Shot to a specific Charge Shot or add a negative mod or do both.

Well, since there's change of plans, we should start your Staff from scratch without direction. Let's not care about what the weapons material are for now and focus on stars and mods.
Here's what I do normally when I build weapons:
-Keep track of every weapons with the mods you need by favourite them.
-Remove all unnecessary stars.
-Add values to the weapons material until it's close to your dreams weapon value.
-Fusion Loop the weapons material to the right weapon class.

Now you asked how to adds stars:
-Make sure you only have stars in one same field for every weapons you going to fuse with BECAUSE the value might adds/wastes stars to the other field.
-Fuse two weapons with close value for the biggest gain in value BECAUSE it will require less weapons.

To increase chance of turning mods into stars, use weapons material with expensive mods for example Overall Defense+8.
I'll mention this again because it's very uncommon knowledge: some weapons have more chance to pass down while others do mods.
From what I notice Palutena Blade tend to give mods while Hewdraw Club gives stars so it was actually good that you had the Dash Charge Shot on Palutena. But, let's not care about this anymore since we're working on something else.

Feel free to ask questions for better understanding/guidance.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Ruceyod

Just reach 10,000 kills! Sweet~

Like I said, I'll focus my fusions more toward Claws. Made this nice Raptor Claws but...I'm pretty bad at Claws.
The joy of mastering new weapons!
How about a change? Any good Claws master here that would like to give me some tips?
I don't want a generic melee weapon like Taurus Arm (Lightweight+Aries Armour)
I think Claws have good Range that could be exploit, not sure how.

deviantArt

Sherman

PikminMonster wrote:

So......where's todays weapon?

If you're talking about the Royal Blade, that's friday's. Saturday's a ? for me too. Who's saturday's? @Spire?

Ruceyod wrote:

Keep track of every weapons with the mods you need by favourite them.

How do you do this? Using weapons with this mods? God, I need to study all this =S

Ruceyod wrote:

How about a change? Any good Claws master here that would like to give me some tips?

@Geneon101 it's our forum ninja. Maybe he can =)

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Knuckles

The Spotpass Weapon is up to @Spire, but don't hold your horses. Can someone please post what this weapon is, not stats and everything, but the weapons name, so we can post how to unlock

@Ruceyod What would Effect Duration even do for Quick Charge, and Playing Dead. I know it increases your time you can use them.
I use a Quick Charge LV 4 [which I forget how long it lasts] and a LV 1 Playing Dead which lasts for 10 seconds, with no movements.
If effect duration only adds like 5 seconds to playing dead, then I'll just stick to my original plan.

Funny thing is, I don't use the LV3 Playing Dead, because I felt that 15 seconds in the same place was to long XD
Sorry for all of the changing, but I would really like to know how long effect duration increases my weapons stats, before I change everything.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

PikminMonster wrote:

OK. Just fused a scary-ish Taurus Arm. Suprisingly good seeing as I used a 171-valued Ancient Staff to make it.

Ranged:5 Stars
Melee:
Value:223
Melee defense +1
Dash ch. shot +2

The Taurus Arm is the best melee weapon in the whole game, with terrible range if I remember. Sorry

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Sherman In your weapons list, there's a blank star next on left side of each weapons. Tap it and a yellow star will pop. Now, that weapon will always appear first in the fusion chart or in the weapon list.

@Knuckles Effect Duration only makes your passive powers (items too maybe?) last longer.
I just did some testing. I was wondering if passive power durability would be the same for every weapons. Yes, it is.
Now, there's a second question that came in my mind: Are passive powers durability the same in Solo and in Multiplayer. I didn't bother testing that yet, but I'll come back to you with an answer soon.

In the Solo testing ground, Effect Duration+4 adds 5 seconds to Quick Charge Lv.4 and 3 seconds to Playing Dead Lv.1
If you think Playing Dead lasts too long, why not use Brief Invincibility? With Effect Duration it lasts for 5 seconds and you are allowed to move freely, get 4 uses, takes less space(?) and it activates faster. That's what I use for most of my staves because I'm not good with Standing Charge Shot, I'd rather Dash.

@Geneon101 Are you really a ninja? or just dead? I summon you here!!

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

LordJumpMad

If you want real protection, go with the Aires Armor.
you can run in there and not worry about being hit much because Brief Invincibility is just brief, and Playing Dead is great for a few seconds, untill the other guy who has Autoreticle can spot you out quickly.

I found a good combo with Trade-Off and Pisces Heal, but you have to choose wisly when to use them.

I'm good for a match, anytime today, useless you poor souls wish not too see your lives end over and over again, my new weapon needs fresh blood.
See you weakness on the battle ground.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@LJM You really are mad if you think you can defeat me, I'll be on later to fight you. Playing Dead makes you invincible.

Sonicman

LordJumpMad

Sonicman wrote:

@LJM You really are mad if you think you can defeat me, I'll be on later to fight you. Playing Dead makes you invincible.

I am always mad, and soon you will be too!
Playing Dead does makes you invincible, but not very long, and I see the powers you use for that Taurus Arm, very tricky indeed.
I have a very powerful Taurus Arm that I choose not to use, I'm more of a Staff person, I enjoy watching my enemies panic, when their very close to dying.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Ruceyod I said LV 3 Playing Dead felt like it was too long. So I think I will stick to my original plan with the palutena blade, and hewdraw club. Thanks
@LJM Say Hello to the laser bullet from my staff when you use autoreticule. I cant take damage, but my charge shot can deal damage

The Master Emeraloggery

RPGShaymin

I'm pretty desperate for a fight. Don't have any new wrapons, though.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

CommanderAudio

@Knuckles It isn't a Zodiac Weapon. I got all the Zodiac Weapons today and it remained ??? . My guess is it's either the Aurum Bow or the Palutena Bow.

CommanderAudio

LordJumpMad wrote:

Sonicman wrote:

[/div]

I am always mad, and soon you will be too!
Playing Dead does makes you invincible, but not very long, and I see the powers you use for that Taurus Arm, very tricky indeed.
I have a very powerful Taurus Arm that I choose not to use, I'm more of a Staff person, I enjoy watching my enemies panic, when their very close to dying.

You often ask the question 'U MAD?' Well yes, me mad, and I'm mad enough to DESTROY YOU !!!!!

Ruceyod

SPOILER ALERT
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
Viridi Claws

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

RPGShaymin

Darnit, @Ruceyod beat me to it.
To unlock the claws, clrar chapter 22 without dying on 5.0 or higher.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.