3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 181 to 200 of 16,087

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

181. Posted:

Thanks for the info @Knuckles, I will be sure to ask you and take part in posting as soon as I start progressing in the story, otherwise it would be a shame if I got another locked ??? weapon for the day I commit to post.

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

182. Posted:

@7ATalavera You can post tomorrow if you would like, and if it's another ??? gem, then let us know. I'm sure @geneon101 wouldn't mind filling in for you or myself for that matter! :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Sherman

183. Posted:

First of all: Thanks for the wellcome!

geneon101 wrote:

you should get the nyko battery pak+ i highly recommend it

Thanks, I'll check it.

Ok, here are the pics...

Samurai Blade N.1:
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3700/picture0018gr.jpg
Samurai Blade N.2:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5137/picture0019i.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, I just had my webcam for this =/

Well, let me explain the pictures:

The first weapon is a "End-All Arm" that I got from my friend this morning. Second and third are the "Samurai Blades". The fourth is another "End-All Arm" that I got from my friend too (We, almost always, streetpass two times per day at the office XD). And the fifth... well, thats a surprise. I think I discovered two more awesome tricks, hehehe. I'll leave this for you to coment. I swear I'm not trolling you, I wish I could upload some video, but I think some of you will get a good result before I even creat a youtube account, hahaha.

Now, I'll start writing the other two as soon as posible. One, I'm pretty sure it works the way I think it does. And the other realy works 'couse I already tested. It's time for me to go to bed. Later!

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

184. Posted:

@Sherman Cool, thanks for the pics, we all believed you anyway, but I am curious as to how you got the Bullet Blade Gem, say didn't we get one of those over spotpass, BRB :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

185. Posted:

Well checked, and we didn't get a bullet blade gem, [I saw one in my spotpass fusions though] I probably got the mental picture confused with the crusader blade gem...

Anyway I hope @sherman finds a way to get the previous spotpass weapons, but if tomorrow is a Bullet Blade, then WE MUST KNOW YOUR SECERT!
[Could he have already got the gem for tomorrow legitimatly, you know new day starts, and got it ahead of me...

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Sherman

186. Posted:

Thanks for the trust , man.

Well, my girlfriend kept me chatting and of course, awake, so I read again this last two pages and found that I missed this:

Knuckles wrote:

If you want to post the gem then be my guest, but I was thinking maybe @Sherman should because he didn't know last time Care to Post again @Sherman?

Am I invited to post weapon 35? XD

By the way, I got my account here just for this thread too, hahaha.

Well, tomorrow the other two tricks. Good night.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

187. Posted:

@Sherman, Yes you are invited, next is 7ATalveria if they want to.

And NO its not Day 35, it's Day 33.:D
Day 35 is @geneon101's job because he is basically my right hand man here, and I always ask him first if I know can't post the weapon ahead of time. But if it's spur of the moment my cry can be answered by anyone :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Sherman

188. Posted:

Ok, 33 it is. If by the time I get the weapon, no one else had posted it, I'll do it =)

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

189. Posted:

@Sherman
That is a great find on the date change! Have you tried changing the date to way back, to get a weapon from WAY back, like when the game was released? I just tried the trick, attempting to get the day 1 Viper Blade gem I accidentally fused (thinking the Insight Staff was day 1), but I got another Samurai Blade gem. So, thus far it appears it only gives you the gem for the current "SpotPass day".

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

190. Posted:

@Sherman, Are you referring to today, or any day in particular? Remember on most days i don't post the Gems until 3:00 PM/ 15:00 PST, so at least give me a chance! I don't want this forum to turn into an all out blood bath over who gets to post what day o.k?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Sherman

191. Posted:

I just don't know this time types that the forum uses XD

Right now, here is 8:00 a.m., I already got the weapon of the day and I'd gladly post it. I was referring to a scenario were I couldn't get the weapon or would've gotten to late. If someone could help me with this time type thing, that would great XDDD

So, ready to post at your "go". I,m heading out to work. In an hour or two a could do it.

AuthorMessage

geneon101

192. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I'm sure @geneon101 wouldn't mind filling in for you or myself for that matter! :)

always here to help :)

Sherman wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it.

its worth it :)

Sherman wrote:

Ok, here are the pics...

ha thats awesome :D going to def do it. gems! om nom nom nom

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman Cool, thanks for the pics, we all believed you anyway, but I am curious as to how you got the Bullet Blade Gem, say didn't we get one of those over spotpass, BRB :)

im thinking that the bullet blade gem they have is via streetpass from someone they know.

Knuckles wrote:

Day 35 is @geneon101's job because he is basically my right hand man here, and I always ask him first if I know can't post the weapon ahead of time.

yeh i usually never turn off my 3ds so i always have them around 6:30am central time

Knuckles wrote:

I don't want this forum to turn into an all out blood bath over who gets to post what day o.k?

draws ninjato from sheath

3DS FC: 2191-8488-0729 [lemme know if you add me]
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

AuthorMessage

Sherman

193. Posted:

I'm ready to post today's weapon. Just need your permission. Still don't know what time is there. Here's 10:12 a.m.

AuthorMessage

Sherman

194. Posted:

It's almost 1 p.m. here and no response, so here it goes... Better sooner than later XD

Day 33
Beam Claws [Green]
Ranged: ★★★★☆
Melee: -
Value: 181
Gem to Weapons -5500
Gem to Hearts +59

I added the Gem's color next to de weapons name =)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

195. Posted:

got blue beam claws

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Sherman

196. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

I added the Gem's color next to de weapons name =)

I'm talking about the Gem color, not the weapon. If your talking about a Blue Gem, then there's the possibility that in the end there might be some diferences between weapons =/

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

197. Posted:

@Sherman, Sorry I cant access this forum from usually 7:30am PST to 3:00 PM/15:00 PST so i couldn't get back to you :D But I gave you permission to post at any time last night but i can understand how you got confused, as I thought you meant you would post everyday as soon as you got the gem, and no one else posted anything.
Thanks to you now we all have a ninjato aimed at us [Grabs Shovel Claws] by @geneon101!

As for your time zone to mine your post that said 10:12 came up as 9:12 posted here for me, so that means you are in the mountain time zone and are one hour ahead of me :) The Site regulates what time it is posted as and moves it to your time, so 10:12 MST became 9:12 PST for me

Also @dark-insanity was referring to the beam claws color themselves

But for your understanding in the future when i give a " you can post" then you can post it as soon as you get the gem :)

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Sherman

198. Posted:

Got all that right this time... except for the forum time...

My 10:00 AM is your 9:00 AM . My 4:00 PM (16:00) is your 3:00 PM (15:00) and blablabla. That's easy. The thing is the time I see in the site is "BST", not "MST". So I was thinking that that was your time zome, and well, that's a lot of difference because it's 7 hours ahead of my time zone. My 10:00 AM it's the sites 5:00 PM (17:00), and my 4:00 PM (16:00) is the sites 11:00 PM (23:00), so, yeah. hahaha. And that was the problem. From now on, when you refer to a specific time, I'll know it's just one hour difference: my time minus one hour =)

Now that all that's out of the way: Lets continue with the wesome glitches I've found...

I already posted one, and let's hope than any of us could get to the bottom of this, 'cause frankly, I hate when somthing like this happens and I never get to know exactly how it's done. It bothers me as hell. Well, trick number 2. Which I like to call: "Create an eternal Gem carrier/deliverer " =D

P.S.: If my English is bad in any way, feel free to tell me. In fact, please do. This will help me learn a lor more. Thanks.

AuthorMessage

Sherman

199. Posted:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Trick Number 2:

▬▬▬ Create an eternal Gem carrier/deliverer ▬▬▬

Story:
Yesterday I got my first gem by StreetPassing my friend at the office. He wasn't carryng his KI:U cartridge but still was able to give me a Gem. That got me thinking. I asked him how long was since the last time he played KI:U and he said: "Like 4 or 5 days ago". So, being the curious person I am, I had formulated this theory.

Theory:
When you create a Gem to share via StreetPass, the Gem is saved in the SD Card, not the actual cartridge. Meaning, if you run a KI:U game in any 3DS and create a Gem to share, that 3DS will be a giving away that Gem for the rest of his life to anyone who StreetPasses him.

Trick:
Get as many 3DS as you can, "infect them" by creating Gems in all of them, and any time you StreetPass them "bam!", get those Gems. The more "infected" 3DS out there, the better. And the beauty of this is that they don't have to buy the game if they don't want to, you just ask them as a favor. For example: You got your KI:U but of course, your little sister doesn't like KI:U, so, what do you do? Just take her 3DS for a while, create a Gem to share and any time you StreetPass her you get that Gem... Manly tears were shed.

I'm pretty confident that this will work. Sadly, my co-worker without KI:U it's on vacations, so I couldn't "infect" his 3DS. But it's a very simple process with no rick of damage. So, check it out and please report results.

Enjoy!

AuthorMessage

Sherman

200. Posted:

I'll just add, that if you want to get immediate results when infecting, turn of the StreetPass before aproching the other 3DS, "infect" the 3DS and then turn on the StreetPass. That way you will benefit from that StreetPassing to. Other otherwise you will StreetPass, get no Gem, infect and StreetPass a few hours later.

Ah, and some other thing: This glitch works together beautifully with the next one =D