Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 16,221 to 16,240 of 16,251

Hy8ogen

Hey guys. I've been wanting to pick this game up for a long time now but it was never available locally and the price is sky high on amazon canada. Now the game is on sale on the eshop for 25 bucks. Is it worth getting the digital version? Is it fun enough to justify the 25 bucks? Please keep in mind that I can resell the physical cartridge if I don't fancy it while I will be forever stuck with the digital version.

Your opinion and thoughts will be most appreciated.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Knuckles

@Hy8ogen This game is fantastic, and if I didn't have to buy a second copy when my first 3ds was stolen, then I would buy it for 25 dollars now.
I can wholehearttedly recommend this game, go ahead and take the dive.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Hy8ogen

@Knuckles" rel="nofollow">@Knuckles wrote:

@Hy8ogen This game is fantastic, and if I didn't have to buy a second copy when my first 3ds was stolen, then I would buy it for 25 dollars now.

Downloading now Hope I'll like it!

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Jazzer94

Hy8ogen wrote:

@Knuckles" rel="nofollow">@Knuckles wrote:

Downloading now Hope I'll like it!

It's still one of my favourite 3DS games.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LyIa

//epic near 2ndpage bumpsave

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

//again

Okay, it looks like we've been idle and stuff lately.

all men are kings 👑

Captain_Toad

Welp, I'm going to keep playing this game even with an unrealiable L button. Still finding weapons.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ruceyod

ow, it hurts to see this thread has gone to the fourth page. Do you guys still play? I can't because I lend my copy to my wife…
also my shoulders buttons are broken…i need a 3rd 3ds

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LyIa

No.
It looks like this thread is dying in silence.

Such a shame.

all men are kings 👑

ashlyquin

A true MASTERPIECE! I downloaded it last week for $25. AWESOME!

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I only recently got my 3DS back from repairs, and working greatly. I can tell that once Smash is in my hands, I won't be coming to KI:U anywhere near as often as I'd like. So tonight, I'll be hanging around at Viridi's realm and play some online LvDs for an hour or so.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

I haven't had time to play almost any game recently. The only real exception has been Hyrule Warriors, and if I don't beat that today, I probably won't for quite a while. All my (very, very) little gaming time will go towards Smash. I'd say more in this thread but, y'know... don't really have much to say.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KRO

Still playing it, too early to declare this thread dead

KRO

Ruceyod

I'll get Smash for 3DS, but I don't think I'll be spending an intense time like I did with KIU and PKMN XY because I'm more waiting for the Wii U version! I would try to keep this thread alive, but I don't know what has already been said about KIU here.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LyIa

Heck yeah! I'll take anyone on!

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

Heh, we've talked about other games all of the time in this thread's lifetime.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

It's been fun. A lot of fun. Over the course of 814 pages, 16,000 posts, 750,000 views and countless users you've all kept me entertained, made me laugh, cry at our farewells, and most of all, gave me the ride of my life. It was truly one of the standout moments of my life, being a part of this thread. While we aren't all still here, which is truly a shame, I know we are all still here in heart. Not to get sappy, but I will miss almost every one of you who I'm not still in contact with. Know that my door is always open at 8 Bit Forward, and the Chatzy below in my signature.

And thus, now that the thread is dying, comes my farewell message to the thread. But before we get started, there's something I've been meaning to ask you. You know how a chicken takes three steps and forgets?
Uh...
What was I saying?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.