Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 16,251

Sherman

LordJumpMad wrote:

A clan is nothing more then a group of cowards working together, to stand a chance in battle.
Just take out their leader and the rest will fall after, like the little leaves they are, before this war even begins, I have already won.

If you care to seal your own fate, then heres my EC "enemies code" 4167-4592-9402. I do not make friends, I make enemies.
Now you have the honor and misfortune of taking me on in battle.

Hahahaha, this is so awesome. I want you to be my wife =3

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

CommanderAudio

@LordJumpMad You have been added, add me if you wish to win in battle.

No, I'm not a good luck charm, I just suck hard

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Spire

Jumpman, you're just the kind of guy I like. Ruthless, and calculating. But you are mistaken about clans. At least the clan I'm in. I'm pretty much the weakest member there, but I'm no pushover either. Added, and soon to be destroyed. >

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Sonicman

@Spire I agree with @LJM about clans, taking the lone road or high road (make your own clan like @LJM is apparently doing) is best.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Spire

The clan is The Aurum League, and it is located on 3dsforums.com. Not advertising, btw. The tag is this: "λι"

Spire

Sonicman, 3 people are better than 1. And LvD are clan wars, in a sence. You work together. If you have 3 seperate people doing their own agendas, then no one protects the angel, and you lose. Clans are a team sport, and you can't win by yourself... Unless you are fighting absolute noobs, ofc.

Sonicman

@Spire 3dsforums.com? The name of the forum sounds cheesy (and virusy) >.<. Anyways, I'm opening a room whoever wants to fight me.

Sonicman

Spire

You're going down, suckah.

CommanderAudio

I probably won't be starting a clan anytime soon, but if I did want to, what should I do?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Ruceyod

Back off @Sherman @LordJumpMad is MY MAN. <3
I have this fake marriage contract as proof!
I added you, honey~ FC in signature, please abuse me.

@Spire Cool, have you ever seen someone named Sepharos? He's a regular there and my brother.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Spire That explains why people have the AL next to there names. Now I can take pride in cheap sniping them
In my mind, I kicked there butts, but I think I remember seeing them in 1st and second, not me
But thanks for saying what the same letters next to everyones name means

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

Which reminds @Spire what was tryout to get into the Aurum League. I only know two clans before: Sky Kings and Lunar Sanctum. I don't know much about SK (Peng's in it, so they must be good) but I know the Lunar Sanctum didn't have a tryout at first (they change leader so they might have change the rules aswell) resulting a bad clan.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sherman

Ruceyod wrote:

Back off @Sherman @LordJumpMad is MY MAN. <3
I have this fake marriage contract as proof!
I added you, honey~ FC in signature, please abuse me.

Goood... so much... to say about this... must resist... @theblackdragon will Falcon-punch me if I don't...
Ohh... fffffff... Girl, you just can't get enough, do you?... "please abuse me"... aaahhhhhh!... explodes

Knuckles wrote:

@Sherman Never would have thought to edit an old day, Day 13 Eyetrack Orbitars. I edited the original post of the Orbitars, so you can go back. I have most weapons still, so ask away if you have questions

Sure think, dude =)

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod I mainly use forward dash chg. shot attack, but that's because of the modifier. Backward dash chg. is useless. It throws a shield up into the air that elevates upwards and is impossible to hit people with. Not sure if there is a diff. between forward dash chg. shot and side dash chg. shot though.
@Spire I'm LuigiStar on 3ds forums.
@Ruceyod I've seen Sepharos. The first person to welcome me there. He's really a nice guy
@Spire I almost joined that clan but decided to join [F2W] instead. ....They were not good at all.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

And to the victor go the spoils. That ~ (ºдº) ~ dude was epic, however.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.