Posts 16,101 to 16,120 of 16,251

KRO

Gee, alright then, big guy

KRO

thelegendoflink

KRO wrote:

Gee, alright then, big guy

Untitled

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

LyIa

Well, I'm done washing the dirt off my feet, got back to this thread, and boy, did this get confusing real fast.

all men are kings 👑

Jazzer94

Knuckles wrote:

Anyone planning on buying that Smash XL? I'm considering it if it comes to America,

Yeah don't need it but really want it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tigus

Jazzer94 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Anyone planning on buying that Smash XL? I'm considering it if it comes to America,

Yeah don't need it but really want it.

Same, also @Knuckles!!! REMATCH TIME!!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Zolntac

Hey I need some people to fight against in Kid Icarus: Uprising, so can anyone add me as a friend and post a comment telling me that you have added me as a friend, and telling me your, Nintendo 3DS Friend Code! Thanks! I play every day/every other day!

Edited on by Zolntac

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3496-9551-9490 |
Gamer Name: Zolntac
YouTube: Zolntac
(Basically everything is "Zolntac")

KRO

Sure thing, I'll play. I've made some new weapons, so I'm even better than I used to be.

1032-1216-8249

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Zolntac

Have you added me as a friend on your 3DS yet, KRO? I have added you, FYI.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3496-9551-9490 |
Gamer Name: Zolntac
YouTube: Zolntac
(Basically everything is "Zolntac")

KRO

Oh, I've been playing Etrian Odyssey IV, so I didn't check the forums. I'll add you soon. When should we do the battle? I go after the CEST timezone, so try to find a time that's reasonable for both of us.

KRO

Auracle

@KRO - Hey, I've got EOIV, too. How far are you into it? It's my first Etrian Odyssey game and I've really been enjoying it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KRO

My team is level 71 at the moment. I just killed all three dragons, on my first try even (except for storm emperor, screw him and his dragon dances). I'm gonna buy EO3 as it will be a long time until the next EO comes to Europe. Heck, SMT IV hasn't even come.

Loving the game, a little easy, but still challenging enough to keep me on the edge of my chair. My team is L/B, F/D, M/A, S/B and R/I. What's your team?

KRO

Auracle

Whoa, it sounds like you're a bit ahead of me, lol. My team's at level 44 and I'm currently exploring the Cloudy Stronghold.

As for my classes, I have a L/(waiting for final class), F/B, N/D, S/A, and M/R. It's been working out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

KRO

I recommend you to sub your Landsknecht right away, don't be afraid to try out new things. If it doesn't work, just rest your character at the explorer's guild and try again. I didn't have a single link skill on my Landsknecht, so I rested it and invested in all link-related skills, and it became a monster. I recommend subbing your Landsknecht to a Bushi, and invest in power boost and the skill that increases attack with two weapons. Same for sniper, though you should invest in blood surge for sniper, as they're not as prone to damage. Blood surge silver arrow is terrifying, blood surge squall volley against a leg bound target is even nastier. However, S/A could work well, since you can easily leg snipe targets and pull off squall volleys all by yourself. If you find it tricky to bind targets, try M/A, as you can get off more binds and enjoy the effects of circle boon.

Mind posting your QR code? I'll post mine later.

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Auracle

@KRO - I do plan on subbing my Landsknecht. I'm just waiting for the final class option to be unlocked, so I can use that as the sub. Thanks for the advice, though. I'm still experimenting with combos, so some input is certainly appreciated.
I've found the Fortress/Bushi combo to be quite powerful. Blood Surge gives her massive power while Holy Strike can heal any damage taken from attacks and the Surge. Auto Taunt also draws in enemy attacks which she can not only tank, but that Enlightenment can convert into TP.
What Burst skills do you recommend?

Sure, I'll post my QR code sometime. It just may not be today. I'm going to a retreat later, so maybe sometime tomorrow.

Edited on by Auracle

KRO

Burst skills vary on the situation, but I love Flame Wall (might not suit your party so well, but it fits my Runemaster very well), Calm Breath (cheap insta-heal that doesn't require my offensive medic to waste a turn), Holy Gift (gotta get dat exp), Full Retreat in the case of emergency (ariadne threads are for wimps) and Guard Order. For bosses I switch out Full Retreat with Zeus' Wrath or Swipe Slash.

Fortress is a great class, you should try Dancer for it later on. Are you playing on Normal or Casual? Later in the game, you'll find that a defensive fortress might be too hard to pull off with a bushi sub, especially if you're gonna use party shield and weak shield, so dancer suits it very well.

Here's my guild card, by the way: i.imgur.com/sQaSCQkl.jpg

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Auracle

Alright, cool. Thanks!

I'm currently playing on Casual, as I'd never played an EO title before and thought it would be nice to help me ease into the game. I do plan to play though it on Normal sometime.
Also, are you saying that you can change a character's subclass? I haven't messed with some of those options very much.

Edited on by Auracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.