Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 16,061 to 16,080 of 16,251

LyIa

Dang it, Dash. Stop stealing my thunder.

all men are kings 👑

JunkosBoobies

Knuckles wrote:

Did anyone see that HD Daybreak?

Yep, I saw. Looks awesome, and also looks like it may do some great damage.

Not as much as the Dragoon or Final Smashes though, but I've never gotten a Daybreak in KIU so...yeah. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

KRO

Since when was SSB canon

Dash: The format that video was saved in makes the framerate look great

Edited on by KRO

KRO

New_3DaSh_XL

KRO wrote:

Since when was SSB canon

Dash: The format that video was saved in makes the framerate look great

Ah, that makes sense. Regardless, when I get a new 3DS I'm going to compare framerate because I'm pretty sure my 3DS is slow.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KRO

SSB are just trophies

KRO

Jazzer94

3DSfan134 wrote:

Eh, @AddaDashofSalt I'm sticking with my aqua blue 3DS no matter what. One problem is that my L and R button don't work unless I blow on them. Also, seeing as this HD Daybreak will be powerful I might use it.

Contacts for the L and R could be blocked by dirt or dust etc use a compressed air can or the toothbrush trick to clean.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

New_3DaSh_XL

Jazzer94 wrote:

KRO wrote:

Since when was SSB canon

Definitely canon in my books.

Since when in the Mother series could Ness and Lucas use PK Meteor Storm? Answer: They couldn't. Since when in the Fire Emblem series could Robin use Nosferatu? Answer: He/she couldn't. I could go on, but I think you get my point.

3DSfan134 wrote:

Eh, @AddaDashofSalt I'm sticking with my aqua blue 3DS no matter what. One problem is that my L and R button don't work unless I blow on them. Also, seeing as this HD Daybreak will be powerful I might use it.

So if your 3DS's most important button (the A button) starts to fail, your circle pad literally starts to fall apart, and you really want a Smash 3DS (if they announce it), you still won't buy a new one?

I've had my preordered Aqua Blue 3DS literally since March 31st of 2011. It's falling apart. I need a new 3DS or a 3DS XL. But, I don't really see the point of your post anyway, so whatever.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Jazzer94

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

KRO wrote:

Since when was SSB canon

Definitely canon in my books.

Since when in the Mother series could Ness and Lucas use PK Meteor Storm? Answer: They couldn't. Since when in the Fire Emblem series could Robin use Nosferatu? Answer: He/she couldn't. I could go on, but I think you get my point.

I'm not really being serious right now so you don't have to go on but be my guest.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Auracle

@Dash - I want to point out that the name of the move you were referring to is actually called PK Starstorm. It's interesting that you brought it up in the discussion about SB canon. You see, the trophies for PK Starstorm actually provide an explanation as to how Ness and Lucas are able to utilize the move: Poo and Kumatora (characters who can learn PK Starstorm in the main Mother titles) taught their move to them. Furthermore, trophies in Melee state that Ness learned PK Fire and PK Thunder from Paula for use in Smash Bros. I just thought it was fascinating that those trophies explained how Ness and Lucas got their moves for the game.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

JunkosBoobies

@Dash: If it's okay for me to add a few more examples, then Lucario cannot use Aura Storm in the main Pokemon games and Bowser cannot transform into Giga Bowser in the main Mario games. That's all I can think of for now.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.