Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 16,021 to 16,040 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

I think we should rename this thread to the "That Fire Emblem Trailer For Smash Bros. Was Amazing"

It's more on topic than the current title.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

KRO

Lucina is meh, but Falcon and Robin are great news. Littleac had the best reveal, imo

KRO

LyIa

@DreamyViridi
I see a challenge.
DAY/WEEK 1 OR WHENEVER YOU GET IT . FOR GLORY MODE. NO LUCINA. WINNER GETS LUCINA AS WAIFU FOR LAIFU.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

@Cyb3Rnite - [Gasp] Dare I risk it all...?
Oooo, you are ON! The second the game's in my hands, you better prepare for divorce!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

Does Ruce already have a bio or something or do I have nothing at all to base this on? XD

...also, she is a she, right?

@Ruceyod If you don't mind, you can tell me a little but about yourself so I can get a better scope of your character before I draw.

@DreamyViridi That's the spirit! That's what I like to see!

all men are kings 👑

Jazzer94

Been thinking I might trade out Marth for Lucina if she has some specific buffs I'm looking out for.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ruceyod

@AddADashOfSalt Does the skin includs its back/front? 20$ is a good price unless there's shipping fee...my worst nightmare

@Cyb3Rnite Sure ^^ not sure if you mean IRL or in KIU: IRL, I am a collector of various things but none at a great scale. I was not that different during my active KIU days; I spent more time building+testing weapons than actually playing the game. I'm an apprentice of Dyntos! kufufufu. I don't have a main weapon but I do have a selection. My last weapon was a Scorpio Staff.

I got to see Magnus in action during the Smash demo Best Buy event and he was very unless >_>

While we're at it, I got to collect the gold smash coin for being the first 35 participants. I'm not betraying my bio at all : p

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LyIa

Thanks, @Ruceyod! That'll be enough to base a good character on.
I might draw it later... or tomorrow.

all men are kings 👑

Ruceyod

Erm, he was useless in that match, I didn't mean that he is useless overall. He had hard time catching up with air charaters and platforms because he's slow, IIRC. It's funny how nobody at the event knew where he came from, that's how much nintendo doesn't matter where I live.

deviantArt

kuroINK

Wait, Magnus is an assist trophy? I haven't seen him at all during Smash Fest :/

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

DreamyViridi

I guess it doesn't really help that assist trophies flinch to opposing attacks now either...
He kinda reminds me of how Little Mac worked in Brawl actually.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RPGShaymin

...I still have to finish SS from the ambassador thing.
I'll be able to attack with Nosferatu in smash 4, so I can't be dissatisfied.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Ruceyod

Doubt so, I can't imagine a move set with Magnus and also we already have a tons of KIU stuff for the next Smash: Phosphora and Magnus as assist trophies, Drill Arm, Ore Club, Killer Eye and Back Shield as items and three stages (IIRC). I'm seeing Dark Pit being a more potential character than Magnus but for the Smash 4, I'm guessing he'll be a alternative costume for Pit.

deviantArt

KRO

Magnus could wield his weapon like the Magnus Club.

B - SCS
Up B - whirlwind attack from chapter 24
Side B - melee combo from chapter 18, imagine a more powerful Dancing Blade, but easier to escape from.
Down B - BDCS, imagine Link's Up B while grounded, but does more damage and has more start-up.

Jab - 2 hit club combo
Melee dash attack - kick from chapter 18
The rest will be basic melee attacks made with the club.

KRO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.