Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 16,001 to 16,020 of 16,251

Tigus

Is the online muliplayer as strong as when I used to own this game?

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

New_3DaSh_XL

Define "strong." As with literally any online game, there are less people on average playing today than there was a year ago, and a year before that, but I think online is still pretty good; I am always able to battle at least 3 or 4 other people per round, and most of the time, 5.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Tigus

Hmm ok thx I really want to get this game again it got sold by a relative of mine and I never beat Knuckles so really want to get this but Smash comes first right now along with Fantasy Life.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

LyIa

@Dash Wow. I've been enlightened. I'll try not to let that happen. u_u

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

@Dash Wow. I've been enlightened. I'll try not to let that happen. u_u

Accidentally clicked on Report. Sorry! >.<
Yeah, I might consider sending my 3DS to Nintendo for refurbishment soon, if possible. The sticky Circle Pad problem I'm having might be a sign of it losing its grip, I don't want it to end like that!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tigus

FINALLY got the download version of the game again going to need to stay up to beat the story and get all my old gear back!

-Me

Knuckles

Tigus wrote:

Hmm ok thx I really want to get this game again it got sold by a relative of mine and I never beat Knuckles so really want to get this but Smash comes first right now along with Fantasy Life.

I remember those battles. Won everyone of them. BTW, I believe the 3DS you added of mine was stolen, so I don't believe I deleted you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

Hey, @Ruceyod. Do you want me to draw you a KI:U bio, too?

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

LUCINA I LOVE YOU
(gross sobbing)

all men are kings 👑

Ruceyod

@Cyb3Rnite I don't know what this is about but YEAH !
@Prof_Clayton lol, Clayton

I am disappointed at the announcement because how they organise it (made us wait for hype) or maybe it's because they've showed way too many surprising characters that this announcement seemed underwhelming.
But, I am happy to have a mage/tactician to represent Fire Emblem.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Jazzer94

Robin is the exact type of FE character I've been waiting for, so many classes to choose from and up to this point all we've had are sword wielders (more accurately Lords) but finally a ranged Magician/Tactician is great also so much hype for Captain Falcon I mean it took three FE characters to suppress him.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

DreamyViridi

Gods, that trailer just had my heart pumping and... just... I've said this before but ALL of my yes! So happy that Robin made it. I'm glad that another FE class has representation in Smash as well. Tomes are generally awesome in the games. Can't say no to Lucy though! As you can tell...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.