Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 15,881 to 15,900 of 16,251

New_3DaSh_XL

Knuckles wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yep I'm rusty big time GGs. I also hate fighting against staff wielders they're my Achilles heel

takes notes
You won't enjoy battling me.

You won't enjoy battling me, either. The oldest threaders can remember when I was Melee only, but I've since switched to maining staves, though I will alternate staves and occasionally use other weapons from time to time.

But, I'd say Knuckles is still a better sniper than I, though I think I can predict his movements well.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Jazzer94

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yep I'm rusty big time GGs. I also hate fighting against staff wielders they're my Achilles heel

takes notes

You won't enjoy battling me, either. The oldest threaders can remember when I was Melee only, but I've since switched to maining staves, though I will alternate staves and occasionally use other weapons from time to time.

But, I'd say Knuckles is still a better sniper than I, though I think I can predict his movements well.

In 2 weeks when I'll actually have time to play again properly I'll show you just how good my aim is with my laser staff.
Stealth bump

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kuroINK

Why do I always miss matches?! This sucks

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

KRO

I've been playing Steel Diver, lately

why did you have to nerf close-range missiles, nintendo, why

KRO

LyIa

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, how about them Mario Karts?

/bad attempt at revival

How about them Mario Karts, indeed! Do you have a Wii U? I can add you.

all men are kings 👑

Jazzer94

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, how about them Mario Karts?

/bad attempt at revival

Them Mario Karts are going well, I've been wrecking it on the NintendoLife tournament got 197 points with well over half my races left.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Right now I'm working on getting stars in single player, then I'll go online more to brag about it (assuming the stars you've collected still show up; I think they do).

@Cyb3r - Sure. My NNID is in my siggy.

I've heard they don't which is why I decided to finish the last two mirror mode cups after the NL tournament, if you want to play some races add me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Knuckles

Jazzer94 wrote:

AddADachoice eSalt wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

takes notes

In 2 weeks when I'll actually have time to play again properly I'll show you just how good my aim is with my laser staff.
Stealth bump

That's a challenge I have no choice but to accept.

Anyone up for some matches?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

Untitled
Clicm for full size. Here's me, for some reason it won't let me do the thumbnails thing.

all men are kings 👑

Knuckles

Wow. @Cyb3rnite, those are amazing. It would be a shame if someone was to destroy the power source I'm protecting. Not only would I be out of a job, but Skyworld would fall!
And then I'd hae to collect the destroyed pieces and attempt to put them back together.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Captain_Toad

WarioMan wrote:

Watching Microsoft's E3. Only a few games that look cool but nothing good enough to get me to buy an Xbox One.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.