Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 16,251

KRO

You decide. I'm not very good at using items, so it wouldn't be right for me to decide that.

KRO

KRO

Nice games, dude. That EZ cannon got me good

Edited on by KRO

KRO

New_3DaSh_XL

Good games.

Few things I took note on.

Your strategy kinda trumps mine mostly because mine works better with more people. Seriously, in 6 player FFA is where I shine, whereas in 1vs1 I fall behind. However, you move quickly and adapt as needed.

You should focus your weapons a bit more, because I took note of how your weapons tended to do very well at a multitude of things (i.e., your Ogre Club could OHKO me with a Charged Shot or Melee Attacks). It's better to hone your weapons down to specific traits, such as solely melee or ranged, at the least.

Lower your weapon values. Especially in a 1vs1 setting, weapons with values around 300 are practically unacceptable. Certainly, you were able to best me with them, but you're opening the gate for your opponent to win solely because of value. If we had tied in KOs during a match, it's very, very highly likely I would've won solely because of value.

Regardless, you played very well.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KRO

Thanks. I play tons of games, Kid Icarus Uprising is not the game I've been pouring the most time into, so I don't get much time to do proper fusing. My Ogre Club can OHKO with a melee combo or a dash attack, I pulled off one melee dash attack during the match, but it was hard to get close to you. My shots were only there to cancel your explosives. Man, I hate going club against cannons. It has 3 stars in Ranged, which is handy for chapters.With few exceptions, most of my weapons are specialized, the exception being my Black Club.

The reason I use high-valued weapon is because I don't like trading blows. You might notice how dependent I am on Energy Charge. I love Energy Charge, it's so fun to use. Energy Charge makes up for my weapons not having six stars and modifiers to make them OHKO weapons.

I got lucky and got a six-star Great Reaper Palm with DCS+3 just before we started, so I might fuse that into something nice.

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Jazzer94

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Your strategy kinda trumps mine mostly because mine works better with more people. Seriously, in 6 player FFA is where I shine

Yeah my Firework cannon works best in a 6 man free for all. first post in this thread from me for quite some time

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KRO

Jazzer, wanna do a few games?

KRO

Jazzer94

KRO wrote:

Jazzer, wanna do a few games?

I can only play three matches if that is cool with you.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KRO

I'm opening a room. You want items on or not?

KRO

Jazzer94

KRO wrote:

I'm opening a room. You want items on or not?

I don't mind to be honest.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KRO

In that case, I'll set it to few. Room's up

KRO

KRO

Gotta go now, good-bye. Nicely done

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Jazzer94

Yep I'm rusty big time GGs. I also hate fighting against staff wielders they're my Achilles heel

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KRO

I feel the same way about cannons. I have no idea what to do against them, unless I go staff. I think I'm finally learning to dodge their shots, though

Edited on by KRO

KRO

LyIa

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitled
click for full-size
I made these. I was hella bored.
Also, sorry @Mask. I mixed up Gemini Orbitars with these bad boys.

Did no one see this? Darn. And I was just about to make more for y'all. u_u

all men are kings 👑

New_3DaSh_XL

@Cybi3 - I'll make the excuse if it being near the end of the last page without going back and checking to see if it was, so my claim could be completely baseless.

But, I did give them a look just now and I have to say they're pretty awesome. Also, dem references in the descriptions.

Btw Happy_Mask is not currently on Nintendo Life. He left a while ago, and he's on the BL mostly, and possibly other forums but I don't know what those would be.

Also I feel solely responsible for the image in your signature :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

LyIa

Thanks, @Dash!
Man, I completely forgot about him leaving.. Either that or I didn't pay attention and totally missed it.

Also, don't worry, you're not the only one responsible for it.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

Sorry, @Cyb3Rnite. I've been busy with exams and was studying for them. So the one time I wasn't lurking, I guess I missed it.
I'm free from University now though, so I can take a looksee... and it looks pretty cool, really like the descriptions and small touches. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KRO

No exams for me, thank goodness

My first teacher was about to give birth, my second teacher needed an operation, and that means my class only had two teachers left. Therefore we were split into three groups, two of the groups had to take their exams, and I happened to be in the remaining group

Edited on by KRO

KRO

KRO

Hey, it's Knuckles

Are you still alive?

KRO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.