Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 16,251

Knuckles

[Funny Story] As @Ruceyod Said, my Laser Staff neither gains nor loses power in distance.
So I just realized why I can deal a minimum of 164 damage to my ememies when they come charging full force at me
They never realize I can kill them just as easy close range, as I can long range
I can't count how many times I've done a backwards dash to get a little more time for my staff to charge and distance between my enemy, before I press that dreadful L button

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Knuckles puts pistol to head I have failed as a fusion expert, shall I pull the trigger? Oh yes, and it doesn't matter which way you dash, either :].

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Ruceyod

@Eureka It would be funny if I was Sakurai considering how I never owned a N64 or a copy of the original smash bros. I'm pretty bad at the game too.

@Sonicman @Knuckles asked you a question on the previous page and you didn't answer it. You really think that's a satisfying answer? I'll leave this one to you.

@knuckles You can add Shot Range+3 for range purpose but do you really think that the Laser Staff's range isn't long enough? unless we're talking about continuous fire...

Shot Range+3 is an expensive modifier, you can easily replace that by Effect Duration+4 which will make your passive powers last longer for example Playing Dead. It's just a suggestion though. There's tons of better mods for most staves than Shot Range+3.
The only staves I could think of that benefit from Shot Range are Ancient Staff and Lancer Staff.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I'm simply saying I'm stupid for not knowing qabout the shot range thing.
@Knuckles Adding stars to your laser staff? Get lots of high-value weapons with only stars in ranged, then start trying to fuse, if you don't like what you get, eject the game card.

Sonicman

Drawdler

Even though the Darkness Bow is my main overall weapon, I try to alternate between plaing all nine classes, but at this point, I'm not sure if I like Lancer or Laser Staff better. Both are very cool... But... The Lancer has much shorter range, but the Laser is one of many Staves that lacks homing. The Lancer also has better Melee of course but the Laser still has that insane, smexy range and adds some more balance to my set. 66.6m Cont. Fire with no Range Boost! I'm stuck on which one to use! Can anyone help me? And I don't like the idea of using a big space for Homing Boost on a Laser, so that's out of the question... I don't have enough time to get perfect attributes or anything so just assume these are 0/0 Star Weapons. Ty in advance. ~

Edit: Never mind, I'll just go with Laser. The Darkness Bow is already enough like a Lancer, but faster too.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Ruceyod

@Sherman This is where I get most of my knowledge
http://shinparu.wiki.fc2.com/

@Sonicman Don't worry, it's not common knowledge. Anyone normal would think the same.

@Knuckles If your weapon is already a Laser Staff, here are some loops:
Staff + Claw = Arm + Cannon = Staff
Staff + Claw = Arm + Claw = Staff
Staff + Bow = Arm + Cannon = Staff
Staff + Bow = Arm + Claw = Staff
Staff + Orbitars = Club + Blade = Staff

deviantArt

Ruceyod

@Nibelilt Weapons with no homing at all do not get boost from Shot Homing. I don't know your fighting style but I would suggest anyone to use Lancer Staff first. It's very newbie friendly for staff beginner and similar to Darkness Bow. Once you feel ready, use the Laser Staff. I think it's better.

There was a guide all along? ;-; I wasted my time typing and testing...

@Sherman Yeah, Google translate xD

deviantArt

LordJumpMad

I don't see much Spotpass Weapons or even battles?
Just babbling nonsense.
Anyway, I can understand if you fear losing to someone like myself, after all, I am LordJumpMad.
I am looking for new minions, If you pledge service to me and my Madness,and I might let you live.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Ruceyod, & @Sonicman Thanks for the help
I think I got my current 6 Star Laser Staff within the 1st week the game came out Funny I got a 5 Star Laser Staff Valued 279, and then a battle later a Value 280 6 Star Laser Staff, the one I am currently using. Just took me awhile to get really... decent
The staff I was previously mentioned, the one I need to upgrade, has 1 Star, in range only, a lot of attributes and has a value of 241. So yeah.... I need more ranged stars

The Master Emeraloggery

Drawdler

Ruceyod wrote:

@Nibelilt Weapons with no homing at all do not get boost from Shot Homing. I don't know your fighting style but I would suggest anyone to use Lancer Staff first. It's very newbie friendly for staff beginner and similar to Darkness Bow. Once you feel ready, use the Laser Staff. I think it's better.

There was a guide all along? ;-; I wasted my time typing and testing...

@Sherman Yeah, Google translate xD

I've been playing since the start, so I'm fairly good at the game though I haven't played for some periods. I'm most adept with dash shots that have good homing, which is why I felt good with my +3 dash cont. Lancer, which hits around 40 damage 3 times for a side cont, but I'm trying to expand my styles... That's why I was deciding on Laser over Lancer. The only thing that worries me is the slow speed, but all staves have that. And I'm not very good with it on certain stages- namely, the one cave with those blue crystal spirals everywhere... ^^' And I was wondering if it was Homing Boost or +Homing which wouldn't work... I always forget.

Sonicman

@Knuckles my head .
@LordJumpMad I believe you to be a froob o3o. You can add me if you want.
@Nibelilt Both homings would not work .-. . Also, you can add me if you want.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@RPGShaymin, @Sonicman, @Ruceyod,
May I direct your attention to post 1592. I could attempt to take him out myself, but I would either A) Die. B) Lose just barely. C) Win just barely. Or D) I epically kick his royal jumping butt

I think you could give a much better "fight" than I could. But if this would be a 3-1 then I will join you for a 4-1, maybe @Spire or @Prof_Clayton could join for a 5-1

[@LordJumpMad Nice Avatar, and I am only joking about the 5-1. If this actually happened I would try and help. I truly mean this, or I will give you that huge emerald you see to the left if I would turn against my word.]

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Sonicman Either way, I knock the pistol out of your hand, and you live. I never said I would shoot a hedge....man... whatever you are while you are down. What kind of friend would I be?

@Nibelilt It wouldn't work on your laser, but on your lancer staff it would be sightly improved.
Ask @RPGShaymin for more info on that ability

The Master Emeraloggery

Drawdler

Well, I tried a few matches randomly. I'm still not as good with it as my Lancer or Darkness, but I'm definetly getting better at sniping with it. I'm not playing to well lately anyway.

@Sonicman Okay, I'll drop my FC later.

RPGShaymin

CAB

Acceptable? I dunno, it usually depends on weapon and map for me.
Fir myself, it's 7-13ish

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.