3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 15,641 to 15,660 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,641. Posted:

I know what the Great Sacred Treasure is, I only have 430 hours in the game :/

Uh, but that yeah, that really does make no sense and I don't really see why they'd do it instead of, say, I dunno, Daybreak. Or Dragloon. Or a hundred other things that actually make sense.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

15,642. Posted:

@DashChargedShot Why would @GuSilverFlame say GST if he was talking about the standard TST I think everyone posting here has finished the game so would be able to tell the difference between the two?
GST could work like a sort of wipe all enemy's on screen type weapon for Smash Run.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,643. Posted:

Because the Three Sacred Treasures makes sense, Jazzer. Great Sacred Treasure may work as, like, an assist trophy, sure, but I'm not getting the whole three pieces thing.

EDIT: Also why is everyone assuming it'll only be in Smash Run.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

15,644. Posted:

yeah but the 3 sacred treasures wouldn't be too impacting.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,645. Posted:

I just-- Ok, you've lost me. I have no idea what you're talking about anymore.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

15,646. Posted:

I'm a bit confused now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

15,647. Posted:

Untitled

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

15,648. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Untitled

@Prof_Clayton hurts himself in confusion!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

15,649. Posted:

you know, the 3 sacred treasures are small and aren't too flashy.
a special item that's divided in parts must leave an impact on the players and look super ultra powerful.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,650. Posted:

But that's completely changing the GST! Because that doesn't happen in the game.

And two things.

First: Awesomeness/flashiness
Untitled

Second: Powerfulness
Untitled

Also, may I point out Pit vanquished evil two and a half times using the Three Sacred Treasures, so it's not like they're a wimpy combo.

I'd rather fight in the Three Sacred Treasures than the Great Sacred Treasure regardless.

But whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion, I just really don't understand what you're talking about though.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

15,651. Posted:

DashChargedShot wrote:

I'd rather fight in the Three Sacred Treasures than the Great Sacred Treasure regardless.

Personally I think the TST are kind of crappy. They're really only good for killing Ornes...
Also, in an unrelated note, the X/Y thread looks poised to pass us up...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

15,652. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

DashChargedShot wrote:

Personally I think the TST are kind of crappy. They're really only good for killing Ornes...
Also, in an unrelated note, the X/Y thread looks poised to pass us up...

This thread has way more quality posts. So this thread is still better imo.
Also, its not a contest. :p

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

15,653. Posted:

DashChargedShot wrote:

But that's completely changing the GST! Because that doesn't happen in the game.

And two things.

First: Awesomeness/flashiness
Untitled

Second: Powerfulness
Untitled

Also, may I point out Pit vanquished evil two and a half times using the Three Sacred Treasures, so it's not like they're a wimpy combo.

But whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion, I just really don't understand what you're talking about though.

yeah you're right, in Smash they look awesome(can't believe I didn'tsee those screeshots before, should go back to miiverse :P )
in KI:U on the other hand... they're just like @TheLilK98 said, only good to kill Ornes

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,654. Posted:

-sigh-

Completely disregard the fact Pit took down Medusa twice with the Great Sacred Treasure, not to mention Orcos...

Anyway, I don't care anymore, this is a pointless discussion imo :/

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

15,655. Posted:

ok let's move on, when can you play KI:U? I'm maybe free later today and can play anytime from tomorrow up to monday. let's finish my part in this tournament before college floods me with things to study again. XD

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,656. Posted:

I'm open around 5:30 EST

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,657. Posted:

Untitled

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

15,658. Posted:

Untitled

If anyone's up for some matches I'm free

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

15,659. Posted:

Well, at least thanks to me, the thread gets revived when it dies~

I think I'll be able to battle a couple times in, say, 10 minutes. idk if anyone else wants to join though.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

15,660. Posted:

Sounds good, I'll probably just make space for six in case anyone else wants to jump in whenever you're ready.

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery