Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 16,251

Sonicman

I have now completed all of the No-Damage runs! All hail the almighty Sonicman >:3!

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sonicman

@Zach777 Correct. Also, Celestial Fireworks is mainly used for brief temporary invincibility while you're throwing the fireworks.

Sonicman

RPGShaymin

@Ruecyod
That would be a thing if not for that you can't (easily) hit what you can't see.
I will try a melee weapon, or a counter palm, or abuse the backwards dash charge shot on the Thanatos staff with homing boost.
I would be pleased to fight this guy/girl. I live in the horrible land of suburbia, where nothing signifigant is close or convinent. Especially bad when you can't drive yourself anywhere for a good couple of years.So, what I' trying to say is that I'm dexperate to gauge my skill at this game against someone who is widely regarded as good, out of desperation.

I'm a pretty sad perzon.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knuckles

@Sherman Thanks, I noticed the "talk" when it was originally posted, but forgot about it in crisis mode, and used all of mine up fighting @RPG, and @Ruceyod Oh, and @Sonicman, and sometimes @Spire.

@geneon101 I think its right. Here's a little trick I use, the months, sort of. I see the amount of days left until KI:U's 3rd month anniversary so 11. But the day the game came out was day 1, so subtract 1, and you have ten days left. 90-10=80
Day 80

@Sherman Tomorrow is Day 81 incase you were confused

@Everyone Can you please include the day[like day 80 is today]?

@Sonicman Isn't Pikmin 2 a Nintendo Selects, not a New Play Control?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Joeynator3000

@Knuckles: Pikmin 2 is both, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin In your same situation, only I'm homeschooled .-. .
@Knuckles ...You think I haz no skills? Come fight me, froob >:l.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman I blanked for second OK? Did you not see me post "oh, and @Sonicman and sometimes @Spire"?
I would join your light vs dark match, but my internet is being stupid today. I got the defeated sign online in KI:U [after I ko'ed] a person] 5 seconds later!?! I had a hard time sniping, but I got really lucky, and got 11 KO's on Ancient Fortress in 3 minutes, with laggy internet

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles I see... I need to fight you soon to show you my true power.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sherman How I didn't die yet? Good mood, love life

@RPGShaymin It's Ruceyod, RuCEyod. It's true that you can't easily hit what you can't see but once someone shots at you, you pretty much know where he is. If he runs, you can see the step effect, some small puff. The orange bar that appears on the sides of your screen is your best warning, as long as you can react fast. Invisibility isn't very overpowered anyway, it lasts short unless he had Effect Duration.

There's nothing desperate in wanting to fight a player. It's call determination. In my belief anyway. I'll ask TearBear to add you.

@Sonicman Homeschooled? I kind of envy you considering how my school is in another city that is separated by a river.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Knuckles More shot range = more damage on a FLINTLOCK staff >.<. It's possible to get any modifier on any weapon. Also, ask away on fusion tips.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman So shot range only equals more damage on a 6 Star Flintlock then a 6 Star Laser Staff?
I was wondering how to properly add on stars to a 1 star Laser Staff. It has great modifiers, and is 241 in Value.

I have been getting nothing but good modifiers in online play, and the weapons are worth a minimum of 1000 hearts

The Master Emeraloggery

theblackdragon

@Knuckles: i realize your question has already been answered, but please note that the Rules state:

All actions are decided by staff only and are not open to public debate, they remain a private issue between user and staff...

When you see comments disappear or my name show up underneath them in an 'edited by' line, it's safe to assume that one of the Rules has been broken and the situation is being handled. If a general reminder of the Rules is necessary, we'll do so in-thread (as I've done in this thread before), and if a direct warning is warranted, we'll contact the user(s) involved via e-mail. Beyond that, I'm afraid it's not really your business (it's a privacy issue), so please don't ask me for details — i won't be able to tell you anything other than that one (or more) of the Rules had been broken, and the thread was cleaned out accordingly.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ruceyod

HOLD IT!!
About Shot Range. On some weapons, the damage varies depending on the distance. BUT!!
The increase isn't as simple as, if you add more Shot Range, you'll do more damage at the end of distance.
It's % base. In other words, assuming that you have 2 Flintlock Staff with the same damage boost but one with Shot Range+3 and the other Shot Range-3, if both shoot at their limit distance, they would inflict the same amount of damage. So weapons that gain power over distance can actually benefit from Shot Range-3 and the other way is true too.

@Knuckles Since you're using a Laser Staff, you don't have to worry about anything as that Staff does the same amount of damage no matter what the distance is.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Joeynator3000

Or maybe....he's Sakurai in disguised?
....WAIT THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON HERE GET TO WORK ON SMASH BROS! xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Knuckles

@theblackdragon Sorry, I just saw a whole page was missing, and thought somehow all of the posts on the page were erased accidentally. I didn't really look as much in to it before I posted.

I didn't mean to ask for details, just thought something weird happened.
Sorry Won't ask next time

@Ruceyod Thanks, so I don't need it then? The Shot Range +3

Edit @Ruceyod Nevermind I just had to reread what you said.
Funny Story coming up

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

I am a froob hides head in shame.
@Sherman @Ruceyod is omnipresent, it knows all and can see all.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.