I'll miss you, honey

KRO

KRO

Sure, why not?

KRO

Jazzer94

KRO wrote:

Nicely done

Just curious were you using Invisible Shots and Slip Shot in one of those matches?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KRO

Only Invisible Shots on my Black Club. I have Slip Shot on my Laser Staff, but I don't use it with you. You have my word on that. Slip Shot is pretty useless on Black Club anyway.

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Jazzer94

KRO wrote:

Only Invisible Shots on my Black Club. I have Slip Shot on my Laser Staff, but I don't use it with you. You have my word on that. Slip Shot is pretty useless on Black Club anyway.

I was just wondering cause I was only able to dodge some of those shots do to my +4 evasion, anyway GGs.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KRO

What do you think are the best and worst multiplayer stages? My favorites are probably Desert Tomb, Forgotten City and Rail Temple, while the worst are the two arenas, Lava Basin and Twilight Stratosphere. I can't stand those wide-open stages

KRO

Jazzer94

My favorites are Windy Wasteland, Lava Basin, Ancient Fortress, Spiral Tower and Forgotten City. The rest are okay.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

KRO

Windy Wasteland's pretty good, great for long-range weapons

KRO

Pazzo-TheFool

Anyone up foe some matches tomorrow? Say around 11:00 AM CSTish?

Edited on by Pazzo-TheFool

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Knuckles

Apparently Sakurai released over 200 screenshots that are not pics of the day.
Anyway, I found the Drill Arm and others as items, such as the dreaded blue shell. Yes, that 1st place dream crusher.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

KRO

Yup. Killer Eye is in, too.

KRO

TheLilK98

I just had the most rage inducing experience with this game. I've literally never been cheated like that before. I was playing LvsD and I was the angel. I kill the other team's angel, and the game acknowledges that. But then I realize: the match is still going. So then, over TEN SECONDS later, guy runs up with a magnus club and kills me. So I'm thinking "ok, whatever. We still won" But nope. The game somehow decided THEY won. Someone must've had horrible internet for that to happen. And to rub salt in the wound, the game still gave me the points from killing the angel at the results screen. Then they somehow dissapeared at the points screen.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.