Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 15,261 to 15,280 of 16,251

GuSolarFlare

joined it!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Prof_Clayton

GGs everyone I played~
I felt kinda bad winning, so I stopped trying to and just had fun, if anyone wondered why I jumped down to 6th place.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

kuroINK

Is this still going on?

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

GuSolarFlare

Good Games! it was fun, and I took a liking to the Cragalanche cannon!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

....If those battles were any indication, I should probably see if I can get my 3DS refurbished or something. I lost count on how many times from the Circle Pad screwing me over...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

....If those battles were any indication, I should probably see if I can get my 3DS refurbished or something. I lost count on how many times from the Circle Pad screwing me over...

I'm switching over to my XL for official matches my original 3DS circle pad is really stiff and hindered so many of my dodges.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kuroINK

Why do I always miss out on matches? It must be my rotten luck :/

Edited on by kuroINK

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

GuSolarFlare

lol my circle pad got messed up lately too(good thing I use the face buttons to move )

my Backloggery

Prof_Clayton

My circle pad is messed up to the point where it moves slightly down sometimes. I just used it to browse this whole page, hands-free.
Also, I'm really close to 20k kills, 19975 to be exactly exact, and I've been wanting to get that on the 2 year anniversary tomorrow~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Tricoloryoshi

Almost forgot. GGs.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

DreamyViridi

Also, shame on you, @Tri.
I can't say I approve of the constant Palutena fireworks.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

Prof_Clayton wrote:

My circle pad is messed up to the point where it moves slightly down sometimes. I just used it to browse this whole page, hands-free.
Also, I'm really close to 20k kills, 19975 to be exactly exact, and I've been wanting to get that on the 2 year anniversary tomorrow~

My exact problem...

Mario Maker Levels

GuSolarFlare

DreamyViridi wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

My exact problem...

wow.... O.O
and I thinking mine with the loose rubber was bad

my Backloggery

Prof_Clayton

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Maskeraid wrote:

I was about to take another hiatus from NL when it occurred to me; if I need to take breaks from NL so often I probably don't belong here in the first place. My life's been going pretty well lately, yet it seems that whenever I log on there's a very silly debate going on, or there's someone passive aggressively insulting another user. I honestly don't like seeing stuff like that and I'd rather not be around to see more of it. If I ever feel comfortable around here again, I may come back but judging from the past few months, I don't see that happening any time soon. I would like to say a few things to a couple of people who made my time here much more fun.

Tom- You're a brilliant fellow with enough wit to charm even the coldest people. In fact, your articles are gonna keep me here (as a guest, not a user). Keep up the good work man.

TBD and Lz- You two do a great job at keeping NL clean of vulgarity and spam, and in a polite manner, something that is hard to find in a moderator these days.

Spotpass Gents- You're all great, but you can still BL me, so not much is lost in the ways of communication.

Actually, most of you who I'm friends with can just BL me, so I'll stop the sappiness now.

Finally, I leave you with a lovely quote:

HappyMaskSalesman wrote:

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you.

...It was fun being this overdramatic but seriously, I'm out. Bye.

Well, there goes another friend. Everyone should hop on his BL before he disappears from NL.

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.

Pazzo-TheFool

@Prof_Clayton

What's a BL?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.