(lose on purpose and we'll share 50/50)

Edited on by KRO

KRO

GuSolarFlare

KRO wrote:

I bet 50$ that Tri won't win

lose on purpose and we'll share 50/50

oh how sweet! you want me to win! :')
you're a cool guy, from now on we're friends!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Maskeraid wrote:

I'm guessing it's KIU's anniversary, because it's March. I don't know anything else it could be.

aparently, you're right. unless there's something else.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Maskeraid it actually makes more sense because there's no graphical bloodshed in KI:U!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

TheLilK98 wrote:

I thought KI:U was relased on March 23, 2012. I remember picking up my pre order on the release date and my 3DS says it was first played on the 23rd iirc

yup but on March 22 it came out in japan.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

yeah...
what about "I knew that, just wanted someone else to point out."?
or "I wasn't even in NL at the time and only recently joined the thread so I wouldn't know"?

my Backloggery

Pazzo-TheFool

Maskeraid wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Maskeraid wrote:

I'm guessing it's KIU's anniversary, because it's March. I don't know anything else it could be.

aparently, you're right. unless there's something else.

Wait, I was wrong. Today, the dub of Attack on Titan is shown off at Anime Boston. Knuckles expects blood to be shed because the series is known for it's rather intense gore.

Ah nice! I do love me some Aot

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Prof_Clayton

So nobody posted this, but its fitting for Sakurai to put this up today. Hopefully something tomorrow too.
Untitled

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Prof_Clayton wrote:

/facepalm

Happy 2 Year KI:U Spotpass Weapon Thread Anniversary!

Hooray! Our beloved thread is now two years old!
Untitled
Make sure to look back on our wonderful thread and snack on some floor ice cream.
Untitled
@Knuckles - It just isn't possible to shed blood in KIU as the darn fighters don't seem to have any blood. Would a fair amount of bludgeoning and blasting satisfy you?

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

GuSolarFlare

so anyone wants to play right now?

my Backloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So nobody posted this, but its fitting for Sakurai to put this up today. Hopefully something tomorrow too.
Untitled

Sakurai had better reveal someone like Magnus Untitled But yes, Happy Thread Anniversary! Unfortunately my effing parents probably won't let me play KI:U on like, the best day of the year, so I will opening a room a little bit later (around 2, probably) so about an hour from now. Anyone can join!

But yeah, KIU came out on the 23rd, but this thread was made on the 22nd. So, most of ya guys were either way off or didn't pay attention to the posts about a month ago talking about this day

But again, in about an hour, I'll make a room.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

Untitled

@Maskeraid - Today was also the day that the British imposed the Stamp Act upon the American colonies. Perhaps @Knuckles is using his extensive knowledge of colonial American history to let us know that now is the time to stage a rebellion against King Dickens.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.