Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 15,161 to 15,180 of 16,251

KRO

7 PM is too late for me. I'm a time traveler, and it will be far past midnight.

KRO

Pazzo-TheFool

DashChargedShot wrote:

The bracket will be randomly shuffled for sure before the tournament is begun.

So, you have a 1 in 13, 14, or 15 chance, depending on if more people join.

I'll join. So is that 7 PM Friday... what time zone?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Jazzer94

DashChargedShot wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

kuroINK wrote:

Is there a definite date in which the tournament will begin?

How about: 7PM Friday, or when the bracket gets 16 participants, whichever comes first?

That is around 12pm 1am my timezone a bit late for me.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

New_3DaSh_XL

Not what I meant >.<

As in, the bracket will be set in stone then and you will be able to start battling your opponents. I said 7PM EST in case any of you are on the west coast that are on the edge about joining; you'll have plenty of time after school to join. I didn't mean that as "ok, at that time, you have to start battling."

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

LyIa

I might not be able to play, I have to get ready for a hot date on Friday.
Then again, 8PM EDT is 8AM for me, so I'm pretty sure the match will be over before I leave at 3-4PM.
Are we on DST EST / EDT or regular EST?

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

New_3DaSh_XL

Omg, I just explained this one comment above yours, @AFakeDash

7PM on Friday is the cutoff for the bracket and not the actual time when you have to battle. There might not even be any battles then. But, from 7PM on Friday and on, that is when you can fight your bracket opponent any time from then on. Again, 7PM on Friday is not when any specific battles occur unless after I randomize the bracket your opponent and yourself are immediately ready to go, or you say you want to battle us then (in which case, the outcome of those battles don't affect the bracket whatsoever).

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Is there still room for the tourney? If so, I'll join, don't expect me to be too active though. I'll be available to play next week at the earliest, and considering it starts next Friday, I guess that isn't too bad.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Jazzer94

DashChargedShot wrote:

No. The bracket is closed and you are free to battle your opponent at 7PM, Friday EST, so roughly 2 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes from now.

In my head I was thinking Friday but typed tomorrow derp.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Prof_Clayton

thelegendoflink wrote:

Is there still room for the tourney? If so, I'll join, don't expect me to be too active though. I'll be available to play next week at the earliest, and considering it starts next Friday, I guess that isn't too bad.

Welcome back from your time away from us, just remember they always come back unless their name is @Spire~
How did you do on your math thing by the way? If you don't mind my asking.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

kuroINK

I wonder how the tournament will end. I'm pretty sure the older members will mop the floor with us

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

Pazzo-TheFool

kuroINK wrote:

I wonder how the tournament will end. I'm pretty sure the older members will mop the floor with us

They don't know about our... SECRET WEAPON!!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I hope I don't get an older user as my first fight. XD

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Pazzo-TheFool

DashChargedShot wrote:

No. The bracket is closed and you are free to battle your opponent at 7PM, Friday EST, so roughly 2 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes from now.

Mind if I'm added?

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Auracle

kuroINK wrote:

Not necessarily. If your timing is good, you might catch 'em with their false teeth out or while they're taking a nap. If that happens, victory will be yours faster than Bertha can knit mittens. And remember, if you do beat one of them, remind them of their loss frequently, as their elderly minds don't hold on to things like they used to.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Ideal_Hero

I was considering joining, but it looks like the bracket got closed. I guess that means I'll have to post motivating gifs to prepare our fighters for battle.
Untitled
You have now been properly prepared and inspired to give it your all on the battlefield.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

DreamyViridi

I was also thinking about taking part but recently, my Circle Pad has been a bit sloppy in performance. It's especially noticeable when trying to Dash in Uprising which for me is crucial for fights, moreso for 1 v 1. So, I guess I can play a support role for contenders instead maybe.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

I guess I'll also play a support role. I can serve prune juice and mashed fish squares to the oldsters. If they're good (and not asleep at that point), I'll treat them to sugar-free Floor Ice-Cream for dessert.

Plus, I'm sure I can make light of any serious competitive inclinations.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.