Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod I'm on 3ds web browser too! So I need patience.
Do you guys know about the weapon calculator? The url is too long to type if you don't need it. But I'lll post it if you need it. Also, if you fuse a boss weapon (says this on the wpn calc. website) like a twinbellows cannon with a cutter palm, it can turn back into a cutter palm by using another boss weapon, and you can use this to get a specific weapon with higher stats than it had before.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Sonicman is not dead... I just rented pikmin for 2 days, so I've been hitting hard on it in order to beat it, and I did, all 30 ship parts (had to do the final trial in 1 day .) Soon I'm probably going to buy pikmin 2 (that game is better than the first, right?) Not that I didn't like it, I wouldn't mind playing it again someday, just much too short for my tastes >.<.
So anyways, I'm back now, but going to be quite busy today, so won't be on much .

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Flywalker37

It's so awesome to grind for hearts with a weapon you know and love~
Got some new raptor claws with heart bonus +3. The raptors are super fast without speed mods...
I remember when I used to have raptors with speed +4 and petrification +4. I was zipping around the stage and turning things to stone like I was Medusa on meth ;'D

Currently Playing: KIU, MK7, KH3D
3DS FC: 2019-9832-8379

~KIU Stats~
Weapons of Choice: Bows, Claws, Blades (learning Staves + Clubs)
Kills: 6500+
Completion: 99.6%
~MK7 Stats~
VR: 4700+
Coins collected: 9700+

CommanderAudio

@Prof_Clayton The 'set time every night' thing sounds like a good idea.
@LJM I'll add you as well.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

CommanderAudio

Actually we should call this thread 'Talk about anything KI:U BUT Spotpass Weapons, because no one has posted today's weapon yet!

Weapon:Rail Cannon
Value:100
Ranged:
Melee:
Convert To Hearts Value:5 Hearts

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Joeynator3000

Well the other general thread died, so...yeah. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Flywalker37

Currently Playing: KIU, MK7, KH3D
3DS FC: 2019-9832-8379

~KIU Stats~
Weapons of Choice: Bows, Claws, Blades (learning Staves + Clubs)
Kills: 6500+
Completion: 99.6%
~MK7 Stats~
VR: 4700+
Coins collected: 9700+

Knuckles

@PikminMonster
1. You overlooked my post, look 1505
2. You forgot Gem to Weapon
3. On my game I can get 12 hearts for scrapping this gem, not 5.
4. You probably missed my post, because I forgot what day this was [Day 79?] and put it as Day...... as a joke, and as a sign I forgot, and to see if anyone was paying attention

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

@Sherman I don't know if you want to keep it as a Cutter Palm but tell me if you do.
What I'm going to tell you is a way to increase chance of success. You can do it by luck but I can't exactly explain luck so you're on your own. Anyways,
in order to keep the mods while adding stars you need to sacrifice a more expensive mod (Overall defense+8 for example). Because you want to add stars only, you're obviously increasing the weapon's value. To do so, you'll need a Weapon B with a value close or much higher than your weapon A.
But since your weapon doesn't have stars, your weapon B needs to have star in whichever category you want to add stars (it could be both). Expensive mods have lesser chance to pass down so it'll turn into stars instead.
This is the way I mainly do it: Fuse with another weapon with the same mods or close. Since both of your weapons have the mods, the fusion chart won't have much choice to which mods to pass down. But if all mods cost too expensive, it'll actually lower the value of your weapon.
This is the way most people do it: Fuse with a modless weapon. I don't like it that way because assuming I only want to have stars in one field, the max value would be 206 which is pretty low. Like I mention earlier, you need a Weapon B with a value close to Weapon A.

I'll post pictures as examples later.

EDIT: I forgot to mention but some weapons have likely more chance to pass down stars while other weapons have more chance to pass down mods. Now if only there was an easy way to tell which weapon does what.
-
Sacrificing high value mods for stars with a high and low value weapons.
Untitled

Sacrificing expensive mods with two high value weapons and increase a lot of stars in both field. A decrease in value is normal with 300+ weapons
Untitled

Sacrificing an expensive mod with 2 high value weapon that only have stars in range increase chance of passing down that other expensive mod.
Untitled

Same mods with both same value. Normally it would have an increase in value but since it has nothing else to pass down, the new weapon will be identical to the materials. But sometimes the fusion chart can be a jerk and remove a mod.
Untitled

A case when the fusion chart cannot pass down any other mods so the value decreases.
Untitled

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Ruceyod

On a more related note, I've been nominated on a list of best players by TearBear, a godly KI:U player. He won some tournaments including the latest E3 one. It makes me very happy to be acknowledge by someone like him. You guys might have encounter some of the other players:
Daos
Sk pimp
L aka apollo
Kostie
Swd
Peng
Darksing
Abs
Ruceyod
Admiral pit
Random japanese name x4
H.M.
Ls nick
Trev*
Doug

Edited on by theblackdragon

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.