What was that?

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,822. Posted:

You can rejoin, it was just a hiccup

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

14,823. Posted:

I missed all the fights houuurrrrrssss ago... Oh well. I'll catch it next time. Anyway, my brother AOSHIMA may show up for a few rounds. He's a beast with a Violet Palm. :P

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,824. Posted:

We welcomethe fresh blood the new challengers!

BTW, has anyone else besides me gotten 10 KO's in the 1st 60 seconds of an FFA? I did that right after building the Laser Staff I became known for and synonymous with. It was a great beginning for my default weapon.

And two other crazy senarios.
1. Have any of you drove everyone in the room to exit?
2. Have any of you had everyone in the room change there weapon type to yours, in a attempt to show they are better than you?

Oh, and in the 10 KO's in 60 seconds, that round ended with me having 13 KO's total. I ran out of powers and everyone started targeting me. The Free For All turned into a 5-1 death match. I've had LvD's less balanced than that though. 2 partners who don't do anything but just stand around and lower my team health bar.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

14,825. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

You have been challenged by DeviousCrossing!
Untitled
As much as he loves gaming, he also loves to keep his cool no matter what will happen to him, capturing and collecting pokemon is this guys hobby! He also will send in his Pokemon to rough you up! If you come across him during a Pokemon battle, you have no chance against him! He's strong, smart, and very fast! Setting on an adventure for an amazing discovery full of amazing things! Not only will you be amazed by his intelligence, but you will feel VERY lucky to have this awesome guy by your side!

Found your bio devious!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,826. Posted:

@DL: Thanks. Should be in my signature again~

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

14,827. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

We welcomethe fresh blood the new challengers!

BTW, has anyone else besides me gotten 10 KO's in the 1st 60 seconds of an FFA? I did that right after building the Laser Staff I became known for and synonymous with. It was a great beginning for my default weapon.

And two other crazy senarios.
1. Have any of you drove everyone in the room to exit?
2. Have any of you had everyone in the room change there weapon type to yours, in a attempt to show they are better than you?

Oh, and in the 10 KO's in 60 seconds, that round ended with me having 13 KO's total. I ran out of powers and everyone started targeting me. The Free For All turned into a 5-1 death match. I've had LvD's less balanced than that though. 2 partners who don't do anything but just stand around and lower my team health bar.

I used to trap people in between walls with the Guardian Orbitars... then I added Petrification... and it just got unfair. I stopped doing that, people would avoid me at all cost. I wanted a more rich KI:U online experience, so I don't use my game breaking strategy.

The Maskloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,828. Posted:

@Mask0Gears I would have continued trying to take you down.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,829. Posted:

I'm open for matches between now and 8 today, probably. Unless something comes up. If you wanna fight or talk or whatever I'll be in Chatzy~

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,830. Posted:

MyNameIs- wrote:

I'm open for matches between now and 8 today, probably. Unless something comes up. If you wanna fight or talk or whatever I'll be in Chatzy~

I'll try to make it.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

14,831. Posted:

@Knuckles @MyNamels- Just opened a room. If anyone wants to join, my bro and I are ready. It's FFA BTW.

The Maskloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,832. Posted:

Listen up everyone!

This is getting old, fast. What am I talking about? The spamming of Banlist weapons and/or powers. What weapons are banlist weapons and which powers are banlist powers? Let me inform you.

BANNED WEAPONS

Taurus Arm, especially with Melee Combo
Magnus Club, especially with DCS
Eyetrack Orbitars, especially with Slipshot
Gemini Orbitars
Predator Cannon, especially with BDCS
Capricorn Club (I think?)
Needle Palm sometimes, it's one of the better banned weapons
Compact Arm, same as Needle Palm
Raptor Claws, same as Needle Palm
Brawler Claws
Ninja Palm
Altus Club
Angel Bow
Babel Club

BANNED POWERS

Libra Sponge
Aries Armor
Playing Dead
Trade-Off
Pisces Heal
Bumblebee
Slip Shot

...and I may be forgetting a few. HEED THESE RULES! Or we may not want to play with you.

ALSO! There is an exception. Sometimes you may not use a weapon overpoweredly. In this case, it may be ok to use that weapon. For example, I have a Magnus Club I use online and while I'm good with it, I don't use it often and it doesn't have great stats. So, I can use it.

If anyone has another banned weapon/power then tell me, and if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,833. Posted:

Mask0Gears wrote:

@Knuckles @MyNamels- Just opened a room. If anyone wants to join, my bro and I are ready. It's FFA BTW.

GG's.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

14,834. Posted:

Corrections to Dash's banlist:
Needle was removed a long time ago, like, before I showed up to the thread
Babel was removed, kinda recently IIRC.
Compact is WAY worse than needle. Like, really.
Capricorn is correct.
Also, Magnus isn't banned for DCS, it's the SCS.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

14,835. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Mask0Gears wrote:

GG's.

Great job! You pretty much OWNED... I was bringing out my own Laser Staff, then I had to leave... anyway, @MyNamels- How about Laser Staff? XD

Anyway, that list looks steep... I to love Bumblebee, but I don't use any of those Weapons. It's End-All arms and Fairy Orbitars for me.

The Maskloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,836. Posted:

Laser Staff is not in any way, shape, or form broken like those others. You've got to be joking.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,837. Posted:

MyNameIs- wrote:

Laser Staff is not in any way, shape, or form broken like those others. You've got to be joking.

I agree with Dash, you dodge my shots, you live. Nothing OP about it.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,838. Posted:

GGs to everyone I played today.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,839. Posted:

MyNameIs- wrote:

GGs to everyone I played today.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

14,840. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

MyNameIs- wrote:

GGs to everyone but wait I kept getting DC'd because bad wifi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi