Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,561 to 14,580 of 16,251

Knuckles

@Wonder_Ideal @True_Hero
I have a few requests for some people in this thread to be used in the picture.
A black suited ninja
Our original tech wizard(His Avatar if possible)
Terios aka Ultimate Life Form
Our original weapons fusion mentor
A Tempura or Flintlock
A GCN
A Void
A Merciless Assassin

If I think of other old members I forgot, and I know I did forget them, I'll tell you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Namco

Hey guys, How's everyone doing? I'm glad this thread is still a thing. Can someone give me a heads up of what's going on? I Really have no idea what everyone is talking about.

Also why did everybody had to change their username >.< @AnActualDash is not @3Dash but @Mynamels ... It's so confusing :/

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

@sir_Anthony - Hey, nice to see ya! Here's what we've been up to lately.

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

G'day, gents.
I'm here with a proposal. I want to make a thread picture featuring the members of our beloved KI:USPW thread. I know some of you may be thinking that @Prof_Clayton already did that, but I want to do mine a little differently. I'm going to make it by posing ragdolls in Garry's Mod. If you are interested, let me know and I'll try to get you in the picture. Tell me who you want to represent you in the pic and what you want them to be doing. If I can't find a good model for the person you want to be, I'll let you know.

@Knuckles - Some of those will be doable, but anything from Uprising can't be done. Nobody has made any custom models for the game and I'd imagine it's pretty near impossible to import them from it. Also, I have no idea who @Sherman's avatar is, so I don't know what to search for.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

New_3DaSh_XL

@sir_Anthony - I'm 3Dash. See what I did with my username?

@True / @Ideal - Uh, by any chance are there any Uprising characters in there? If not, then, I'll figure something out.

Oh, and I belive Sherman's avatar is a drawing of himself. Judging by how he portrayed himself in Swapnotes and his Mii.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Namco

@True_Hero - Alright, Thanks for the heads up I don't really need to be in the Garry mod's posing. I can't think of a character. And I haven't been here for a real long time like Knuckles or Clayton, It's probably also not to easy to make.

@3Dash - I recognized you the first time you changed your username, Your avatar and signature are very recognizable. But I don't know what your username stands for exactly, sorry

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

@Sir_Anthony - Sure you can be in it! You've been around for a long time. And I don't actually make the models or anything (I don't have the skills to). I just pose them, so it's not that complicated. Let me know if you think of anything. If not, I'm sure @Ideal and I will find something to represent you.

@Dash - Sorry, but as I told @Knuckles, nobody has made any KIU models. And if @Sherman's avatar is himself, then that can't be done either, though I could try to find a lookalike...

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Sherman

Well, that is me. Made it myself. But what is this all about? I'm so lost XD

I wish I could keep up with the threat as I used to u_u

Edit: But as some of you might know by my Mii and Swapnotes, I wear glasses. And I'm full bearded now, though =P

Edited on by Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Auracle

@Sherman - Not quite. @Ideal's going to use a game called Garry's Mod to make the picture. Everyone will have a digital model that represents them. While Garry's Mod does have a vast pool of ragdolls to choose from, it does have its limits. If you could tell @Ideal or I what you'd like to be represented as, we could check to see it's available.

Pazzo-TheFool

Hey people! I'm a bit new here, and looking to get into a little hardcore Light VS. Dark....

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Auracle

@Mask0Gears - Welcome! You were the fellow who made the Kid Icarus Competitive thread, correct?
Unfortunately, I can't battle you right now and my schedule can be pretty busy. However, if I get the opportunity, I'll try and take you on.
Oh, you're reading This Present Darkness? Nice choice. It's a very exciting read.

GamecubeMan

I miss losing miserably to you guys and going on training montages that would only slightly improve my skill.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

kuroINK

Aw man. I missed Mask0Gears's offer Maybe next time.

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

LyIa

I remember GamecubeMan and Sonicman, but I'm pretty sure I missed Ruce, LJM, Lz and Sherman.

I have nothing better to do now though, so I'll be here for quite a while. I might use my epic drawing skills to make a group photo too, but Prof already tried that, and we all know how that went down. XD

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

ThePirateCaptain

It's been like a week and I still can't think of a good model to represent me in the group picture. Why did I have to choose such a difficult internet personality?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.