Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,541 to 14,560 of 16,251

kuroINK

@Knuckles I don't know what a FL is, but I'll join if you could tell me how.

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

kuroINK

I should have guessed that earlier :/ Anyways, I'll add you

Auracle

@kuroINK - I just found a Pit model in Garry's Mod, so it's certainly doable. I'm positive @Ideal will be happy to add you!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

kuroINK

Thanks for looking for the pit model and the positive rienforcment @True_Hero

LyIa

Knuckles' seal of approval.
Welcome to the family, @kuroINK!

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

@Masky Same here.
I'd add you immediately if Swapnote was still available. Everyone loves The Adventures of Leroy and Friends. (tAoLaF )

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

kuroINK

Ok

Prof_Clayton

Bravely Default!
See you guys in like 4 years after I beat RF4 and BD... D:
Then maybe we can actually have some matches?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

@Prof_Clayton - I'm very surprised that GMod doesn't have any Layton models. Do you have a second choice? I was thinking of possibly doing something involving a duck in a top hat to reference @Prof_Quackton, but let me know what you want to go with.
@NoUsernameHere - I think that the Red model from Brawl would be the best for you.
@MyNameIs- Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox game. One of it's big features is being able to import 3D models and pose them in hilarious. Let me know who you want to be, and I'll see if I can get a hold of a model.
@AnActualDash - I shouldn't have any trouble getting what you're asking for. BTW, you should add me on Steam once you are done serving your debt to society.
@Knuckles - I don't have to ask who, I have to ask when. Would you prefer to appear as Classic Knuckles from Generations, or Modern Knuckles from Generations. I'm assuming Classic, but I wanted to be 100% sure.
@kuroINK - Of course you can be in the picture. In fact, I already have a Brawl Pit model.
@Maskeraid - We can't have the picture without you so I'm putting you in with or without your consent. u_u

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

@Knuckles
Untitled
Pick your favorite.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

kuroINK

Thanks for adding me in _Ideal

LyIa

MyNameIs- wrote:

Ideal - How 'bout Magnus, then?

Called it.

I knew he was gonna say that.

all men are kings 👑

Auracle

@Dash - Unfortunately, there is no Magnus ragdoll for Garry's Mod. Is there anything else you'd like to be represented as?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.