Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,521 to 14,540 of 16,251

Knuckles

True_Hero wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

MyNameIs- wrote:

Just wanna say, I saw this coming. Totally called it. Sonic '14 :gentlemen:

Worst part is, your right. It already could be like 06.

Lol, look at all of you overreacting. Untitled
You see one beta trailer and some new character designs and ya brand the game as the next '06. And with such certainty. That's kinda silly, don't you think?

My post was made on my phone. I couldn't type as much as I'd like.
What I was meaning was '06 was the last 3D Exploration Sonic Game, with more than 1 playable character. And last time that happened, SEGA also changed the art style. Thats what I meant.

Good news is that this art style is only for the show Sonic Boom, so the artstyle carries over into the game and other merchandise. The next entry by Sonic Team, since this game isn't developed by Sonic Team, will be in the Modern Art Style.

Did you really think I didn't notice the beta tag? And I grew up on a Genesis, graphics don't matter to me unless it is too pixelated or jagged. For instance, a Wii on an HD TV up close, without the proper wires or upscaling. While I can stand it, the screen just bugs me.

Edit: And what I meant by could was an error on my part. The gameplay could only be as bad as the Adventure/Heroes gameplay, which is good depending on who you ask.
(Don't ask me, my GCN controller has almost been chucked several times in Adventure 1, 2 and Heroes.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

kuroINK

What possessed sega to make a game based on the cartoon that dramatically changed the look OF THEIR MASCOT!? I do not approve.

3DS FC: 1075 1191 3601
Nintendo ID: kuroINK

kuroINK

@NoUsernameHere nice pokemon pun, and thanks for the warm welcome!
If thats not the pokemon, 'seel', then disregard that first part.

Edited on by kuroINK

LyIa

Update. My mom reduced my sentence by half and gave me my 3DS back.

I should be posting actively again by March. See you soon!

all men are kings 👑

ThePirateCaptain

I think Tails and Amy look pretty good. Sonic's legs are really weird, it looks like he's taking a dump half the time. I don't even know what they did to Knuckles though, it's like they tried to turn him into Crunch from Crash Bandicoot.

I have very mixed feelings on the game as well. On one hand I feel like it looks pretty generic and not much like Sonic, plus what TV tie-in games are ever good? On the other hand, the gameplay doesn't look terrible and it is Sonic after all.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Knuckles

Right now is an awful time to be a Sonic fan. I have to tread on a tightrope and have to attempt not to anger either side of the fan base, not get into an argument with a fan or non fan about the new games, and maintain composure the whole time so I don't get deemed "another crazy Sonic Fan".

The Master Emeraloggery

Ideal_Hero

G'day, gents.
I'm here with a proposal. I want to make a thread picture featuring the members of our beloved KI:USPW thread. I know some of you may be thinking that @Prof_Clayton already did that, but I want to do mine a little differently. I'm going to make it by posing ragdolls in Garry's Mod. If you are interested, let me know and I'll try to get you in the picture. Tell me who you want to represent you in the pic and what you want them to be doing. If I can't find a good model for the person you want to be, I'll let you know.
As for the matter of Sonic Boom, it's something I definitely want to keep an eye on. There are some design elements that seem a little iffy to me (Knuckles Kong, Sonic Loooong Legs), but I'm going to wait for more information and details before I pronounce my judgment. I think that this could certainly have some good potential if executed well.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Ideal_Hero

@Dark-Luigi - I'm afraid that I can't get 2D in GMod. Sorry.
However, I can easily get you a great Luigi model. I might also be able to do some color editing to make him a proper Dark Luigi.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

DreamyViridi

@Wonder_Ideal - I'd love to be part of this too. I imagine a good Viridi model is non-existent so I'm fine with a regular Luigi model. After all, I'm still the LuigiMan.
I don't know what I really want my GMod self doing so maybe you could have him lean on somebody.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

@Wonder_Ideal Haha, just the fact that its in Garry's Mod is enough for me to join in the fun.
You can either get as close to Layton as you can, or Luke if you can't get a top hat or afro. :3
Also my picture was never really completed so it'll be great to have a full one.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LyIa

If there are any Homestuck models, I'd like to be represented by John. Preferably in his God Tier outfit. :3

Otherwise, you could just put a piece of sushi and enlarge it to around Luigi's height. :3 It'd be cool if there was a face on the sushi, too.

I have Gmod as well, but I can't really help you since I'm grounded until March.

Edit: found this while dorking around on steam community: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104498895

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

kuroINK

@Wonder_Ideal
If you believe that I've been here long enough to be in this picture, could you make me pit ssbb form. If you don't think I should be in it though, I'll undertand perfectly.

Knuckles

kuroINK wrote:

@Wonder_Ideal
If you believe that I've been here long enough to be in this picture, could you make me pit ssbb form. If you don't think I should be in it though, I'll undertand perfectly.

I can't speak for Ideal, but I think you should be added. You've shown you aren't just going to leave, and want to join our group. How about joining my FL to while were at it?

Added you.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.