Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,461 to 14,480 of 16,251

DreamyViridi

IDK, Ch. 19 isn't that range-focused, is it? Still, it sounds like long-ranged clubs like the Black Club will help despite being... well, Clubs. I personally can't see me ever getting such an achievement. If I was bothered to try though, I'd probably use the Babel Club I have right now. Multi-hitting factors a life save sometimes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KRO

Hey, Knuckles. My hand is healed, so I can play again. Let's try to do a match this weekend, shall we? I'm probably a bit out of practice, but that shouldn't matter too much.

KRO

ThePirateCaptain

I never really thought 4 Swords was all that great. It's fun to play with your friends once or twice, but after that it's a little boring. I can't really complain though, as it was free.

I'd really love to see them put a version of 4 Swords Adventures on the eShop though.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Knuckles

Well, I'd like to tell everyone I'm very sick. I've had pneumonia for a month without knowing it, and my hearing took a nosedive on Saturday Morning, I've been half deaf since then. Hopefully I get better but everything appears to have caught up to me.
Keep me in your prayers, ~Knuckles.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Auracle

@Knuckles - You poor thing! Pneumonia can be a real pain. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers.
Get well soon~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

New_3DaSh_XL

CapnPancakes wrote:

I never really thought 4 Swords was all that great. It's fun to play with your friends once or twice, but after that it's a little boring. I can't really complain though, as it was free.

I'd really love to see them put a version of 4 Swords Adventures on the eShop though.

I have no intentions of playing Four Swords Adventures; however, I found Anniversary Edition enjoyable.

@Knuckles - That really sucks, a ton. I had it when I was very young, and I don't remember it too much, but it was terrible, so I kinda know how you feel. I wish you the best in getting over/recovering from it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

LyIa

Get well soon, Knuckles. We're here for you.

all men are kings 👑

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles I hope you feel better soon and can quickly recover. Being sick isn't fun, and its pretty tough, but you're one of the toughest people here so you'll be fine~
@CapnPancakes Yeah those were my thoughts exactly; although its small size let it be the second Zelda "game" I've beaten.
@Dash Cloning is fine I think, just don't make every weapon with the same stats that way to destroy us online.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Hope you get better @Knuckles.
Here's to a quick recovery!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Knuckles

@AnActualDash @Prof_Clayton @DreamyViridi Thank you.

@Prof_Clayton The first doctor I went to misdiagnosed my coughing and breathing problems as a small case of asthma. I thought "I have asthma now, when my lungs feel ok, but I haven't when I could have died from a lack of oxygen in a XC race? Seriously, both of my coaches say they are amazed I haven't passed out yet considering how hard I breath.

@DreamyViridi Are you going to change your name to NowiMage or MageNowi?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.