Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 16,251

Sherman

I heard you all are completing this one hundred percent in Kid Icarus: Uprising, and the Treasure Hunts and this and that... that's great and all, you know... but...

Untitled

That's right, kneel before me! Kneel, you punny mortals!

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Knuckles

@Sherman You might want to try some random battles first, as it gets more frantic in multiplayer, and to see if you internet can support KI:U online.
Sure hope you can fight tomorrow @Sherman.
Also would you appreciate it if we went a bit easier on you for a while? I just don't want you dropping out after one match from K.O's going crazy....
Edit: I shall knight thy Traveler @Sherman.....
Sorry Melee Dash Attacked your face instead of tapping your shoulder

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sherman

I think it's better if I play with 100 First Blades as practice than against 310 value weapons and overpowered powers XD And if I lose... of course I'm gonna lose. no matter were, I'm gonna lose.
I'm gonna be playing 3Dless though, took my one good eye, @Knuckles =(

Knuckles

@Sherman Lo Siento. [I'm sorry] ¿Qué dicen los médicos? [What did the doctors say, (at least thats what I'm trying to say)]
Also I meant to practice with random people online, and test your speed

Also look on the bright side, I haven't really used blades since Ch.2 and I think you might beat me

The Master Emeraloggery

GreenDream

Sonicman wrote:

@L4DYK0MIC Terribly sorry, we try to keep it on topic, but @Knuckles always tries to change the subject (jokes :3.)
@GreenDream ...Ready for a reality check? 1. Those weapon stats suck, if you want good weapons, only ranged OR melee, usually not both.
2. Modifiers work like this: A. Most modifiers only go to +4. B. Some modifiers only go to +3. C. Few modifiers go to +8.
3. If you want to survive better, use powers like health recovery, super armour, and crisis recovery, your setup is my speedrun setup :3. whew... Is your brain ready for this post?

All good info to know! I'm interesting in using palms, orbitars, and staffs (staves); so mostly ranged. There are some weird melee palms and staves... I always use health recovery and crisis recovery, i've found super armor works well. Even then, I'm starting to have trouble with difficulty 6.0+ after chapter 10! I have more hunting and experimenting to do.

3DS Friend Code: Jade2012, 5241-1951-1094

When the cat meows at you, you don't understand. But when you meow at the cat, the cat meows back!

GreenDream

I've played with Wob Niar before! He easily was the best player in the random public games I entered!

3DS Friend Code: Jade2012, 5241-1951-1094

When the cat meows at you, you don't understand. But when you meow at the cat, the cat meows back!

Sonicman

@GreenDream You'll be shocked when you fight against @Ruceyod, then :3. Also, Glad I could help, if you go back a few pages, our real weapons master, @Ruceyod, gives a bunch of advice on palms, that's his favorite weapon type. @RPGShaymin is our staff master (and staff-like bows.) As for me, I really don't know what I like best, lol. Also, I say the best orbitars are eyetrack, and the best staff is lancer.
@Knuckles faicepalm I remember that now, lol. I'm not a very good sonic geek if I can't remember an easy line like that .
In other news, I'm over half done with the hades treasure hunt, haven't done any difficult stuffs yet, however. Also, a gigantic silverfish just crawled out of one of my posters, scared the crap outta me o.o.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Xilef

Eureka wrote:

Xilef wrote:

I got some kind of "?" gem. DOes anyone know what that is? :S

[/div]

Something you haven't unlocked yet, I've got a couple too...just keep completing stuff on the Treasure Hunts.

OK, thanks.

Xilef

Knuckles

So when can we fight today guys? I really want a Value 100 First Blade Fight. No powers, but the jukebox is allowed

Also did I get the quote right, Ch 21, the end dialogue from the credits?

The Master Emeraloggery

RPGShaymin

I'm still here somehow.
@Knuckles
I c Wut u did thar, and I also have a slew of Sonic games, some of them being my first games, as well as my favorite.
@GreenDream
You fought me? Who were you, the guy with the Upperdash Arm?
I just happen to be stuck in the form of a waffle, who also happens to be Zach, so there's my gender.
Having a fight with only first blades won't show who's the "best" player, only the one who's better at using the first blade at whatever map for whatever period of time we play.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knuckles

@RPG We know that
I was thinking it would be funny to see who was good/still is good with our 1st weapon, [ironicly] The First Blade.
Maybe Value 100 Weapon fight later, no attributes? No powers?

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Sherman Lol, congratz but I have 5 times the StreetPass Tags. Going to an Anime/Manga and a Comic Book convention is a huge win. Also, I travel to a different city everyday just to go to college. I get about 3 tags a day.

@GreenDream I can give you a brief description about Palms. I think @Sonicman needs it considering how he don't have a Palm yet. Keep in mind that there's always exceptions.

Palms in a nutshell
They're well suited for 1v1
Their shots are balanced all around
The shots lose strength as they travel
They suffer from poor range
Their Backward charge shot are defensive
They have good homing

Category from their best feature
Balanced Overall
Burning Palm, Ninja Palm
Balanced Range
Virgo Palm, Viridi Palm
Homing Shot
Cursed Palm, Great Reaper Palm
Shot Speed
Cutter Palm, Needle Palm
Charge Time
Aurum Palm, Violet Palm
Shot Cancellation
Pudgy Palm, Midnight Palm

Recommendation
Modifiers: Shot Range is a MUST considering how they suffer from range plus they lose strength as they travel. I don't think there's any other weapon types that benefit from Shot Range as much as Palms.

Powers: This depends on the Palm but I think Slip Shot is good in general.

@RPGShaymin Nah, but It'll prove who's too dependent from their weapon.

I considered running a KI:U subtle info site but I stopped when I had to think of a name. I'll edit my banner here when I'll get on my Computer For Work. It has a Captain Flare on it. Feel free to help me think of a name for my site.

EDIT: Untitled

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod More palm tips ! Name for your site? How about Ruceyodpedia :3.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

Not exactly tips just helpful errr...ok tips. I REALLY insist on Shot Range+3 though. The rest can be ignored.

@Sonicman I want something KI:U related. Ruceyodpedia can be easily mistaken for a wiki about me. I'm sure @Sherman would be happy. To make things worst, Ruceyod will be in another up coming video game as an optional boss. See my avatar? that's her official art.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

Hey Everyone @Spire told me he couldn't post, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to post the day.
@Ruceyod Would you care to do the day? [Spire's Day, Sat.]
You are the only person who is really here all of the time, but doesn't post spotpass weapons.

The Master Emeraloggery

Sherman

Ruceyod wrote:

@Sherman Lol, congratz but I have 5 times the StreetPass Tags. Going to an Anime/Manga and a Comic Book convention is a huge win. Also, I travel to a different city everyday just to go to college. I get about 3 tags a day.

This is not the "100th StreetPass tag" accomplishmen (Number 32), it's the "Collect 100 StreetPass tags in one day" accomplishment (number 6)...
Untitled
I guess Nintendo's redaction is a little confusing in the main plaza notification...
Untitled
It sounds like i've made my 100th StreetPass, but not 100 in one day =/

Ruceyod wrote:

Ruceyod will be in another up coming video game as an optional boss. See my avatar? that's her official art.

Did I just read Ruceyod is a she? =3
@Knucles, I would post the gem, but I'm gonna let @Ruceyod answer first =)

Sonicman

Day 77 (6-9-12)
Artillery Claws
Ranged: ★★★☆
Melee: ★★
Value: 266
Modifiers: Shot Range +2
Walking Speed +4
Standing Continuous Fire +1
In-peril Autododge +1
Heart Bonus +2
Gem to Weapon: -29100
Gem to Hearts: +210
Comments: Herm... I say sell it. Noting you can really use here, so sell it, or keep it for fusing with weapons with stars in melee and range that have a modifier you want.

All hail the almighty @Sonicman, poster of the weapon gem 2 days in a row -_-.

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

RPGShaymin

But it's my turn...
What, did you think I foregot?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin This is yesterday's, lol . Nobody posted it yesterday, so I just did :3. You still need to post today's.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.