3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 14,341 to 14,360 of 16,250

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

14,341. Posted:

Ok, so you saw through my lie. I'll give you a pie instead.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

14,342. Posted:

Bleh, we really need to get back in the game.
Dern you Xenoblade Chronicles, Y U BE SO AMAZING?!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

14,343. Posted:

@Dash I've asked myself that question several times, but it wasn't Xenoblade though.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

14,344. Posted:

Stop dying >:[

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

14,345. Posted:

So what about those Nintendo zone weapons? D: Where did they go?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Cyb3Rnite

Cyb3Rnite

14,346. Posted:

Got in trouble in class today for drawing logos for you guys in the middle of a discussion.
I still really want to draw your avatars, so I'm just gonna make ridiculous assumptions and draw however I feel like drawing you.

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

College freshman. Crossdresser. I like being referred to as a girl. I also give relationship advice (results may vary).
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

14,347. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So what about those Nintendo zone weapons? D: Where did they go?

That's what I said. I went to McDonald's like three times and I didn't get anything besides streetpass relays. On a lighter not I went out and bought a pack of styluses so that should no longer be an issue

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

14,348. Posted:

My 3DS XL broke, and now I have to use my old 3DS. My FC is temporarily 2208-4647-0765, whenever I get a 2DS I'll post my new FC. Which'll probably be in 2 or 3 Months. :3

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Sherman

Sherman

14,349. Posted:

Hey, guys. How you doin'?

I was chatting a bit yesterday with @geneon101 and I remember to drop by. He sais "hi", by the way.

Well, we've been strangers lately without Swapnote. You screwed that one big, Ninty. Anyway... Hi! XD

Got tons of work so I had to left visiting here, and of course, the making of the Gems compilations. Girlfriend takes a lot of time too =P

@geneon101's baby daughter is almost one year old. And he had his new how recently. It was torn apart by a tornado. But they all are OK =)

Is everyone still regular commenters here? Are you gonna finally share your Facebook adress, @Knuckles? Well, hope you're all OK, guys =D

P.S.: As always, sorry for my bad English XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

14,350. Posted:

@Sherman I don't have one, but its good to hear you and @geneon101 are doing well.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

14,351. Posted:

o-o I think I'm missing something here...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

14,352. Posted:

You probably are.

Anyways, so, a few things...

1. The thread didn't die while I was away, good.
2. That Kid Icarus: Fallen name NL came up with is stupid, and Nintendo should just wait until I get through college to make a new game anyway, so I can be play the part of Lead Game Design like I want to.
3. I just had an absolutely terrible weekend, so that was a waste of time.
4. I have to go do over 9000 things before tomorrow. See ya.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

14,353. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

I was chatting a bit yesterday with @geneon101 and I remember to drop by. He sais "hi", by the way.

Well, we've been strangers lately without Swapnote. You screwed that one big, Ninty. Anyway... Hi! XD

Got tons of work so I had to left visiting here, and of course, the making of the Gems compilations. Girlfriend takes a lot of time too =P

@geneon101's baby daughter is almost one year old. And he had his new how recently. It was torn apart by a tornado. But they all are OK =)

Is everyone still regular commenters here? Are you gonna finally share your Facebook adress, @Knuckles? Well, hope you're all OK, guys =D

Nice to see ya!
Terrible to hear his house (right?) was torn apart, I hope he can make it out of this alright~
Swapnote losing spotpass was dumb, yeah. Although it does save effort of scrolling through scam ones to find good ones.

I hope you're doing ok and enjoying yourself~

@All And oh god my 3DS is failing to charge this is bad. If I ever drop off of the thread/internet for a bit its because my 3DS won't charge. >:[
I keep plugginig it in but its not charging. D:

EDIT: Charging cradle seems to work. For now...
But its strange, its like it can't keep a solid connection with my 3DS without it? :-/
And my Select/Home/Start sticker peeled off last night. Yeah.
Looks like I need to start saving up for a new 3DS :v

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

14,354. Posted:

Did anyone get Kid Icarus: Fallen? It's really good. :3 Oh wait, it's not out yet.

"BRING ON THE MARIACHI BAND!" "THAT'S NOT MARIACHI!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZJ0xuziZQE
Sanic Dreams Collection (plz kill me)
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

14,355. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Sherman wrote:

Nice to see ya!
Terrible to hear his house (right?) was torn apart, I hope he can make it out of this alright~
Swapnote losing spotpass was dumb, yeah. Although it does save effort of scrolling through scam ones to find good ones.

I hope you're doing ok and enjoying yourself~

@All And oh god my 3DS is failing to charge this is bad. If I ever drop off of the thread/internet for a bit its because my 3DS won't charge. >:[
I keep plugginig it in but its not charging. D:

EDIT: Charging cradle seems to work. For now...
But its strange, its like it can't keep a solid connection with my 3DS without it? :-/
And my Select/Home/Start sticker peeled off last night. Yeah.
Looks like I need to start saving up for a new 3DS :v

You could try buying an external battery like a Nyko Powergrip. If the only reason you can't connect is because you can't charge that should work.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

14,356. Posted:

AnActualDash wrote:

Got in trouble in class today for drawing logos for you guys in the middle of a discussion.
I still really want to draw your avatars, so I'm just gonna make ridiculous assumptions and draw however I feel like drawing you.

It's cool that you're making drawings for us, but don't get in trouble for it.
I could tell you what I'd like, but I'm really more interested to see how you would draw me.

@Sherman - Long time no see! Glad to hear everyone is safe and sound~

@Clay - It does sound like it's time for a new 3DS. Have you thought about an XL?

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Noob_The_Third

Noob_The_Third

14,357. Posted:

@Clay If you can't charge that would probably mean your charge port is falling out. The cradle doesn't use the charge port though, so you should be able to charge with that.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

14,358. Posted:

@Clay: Either go with the 3DS XL or the 2DS. I liked my 3DS XL when it wasn't broken.

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

14,359. Posted:

Ok, I'm going to be offline for a week, I have finals this week, and will be studying.

That being said, if any of you catch me online during the afternoon, tell me to get offline. Morning posts might happen, as I always check to make sure everything is ok, and check on threads.
Oh, and incase I forget, Happy Early Birthday @Prof_Clayton

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

14,360. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Oh, and incase I forget, Happy Early Bir

I know you want to stay offline to study, but you could have at least finished your post first. u_u
Anyways, good luck~

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero